Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha- Now its my turn to be surprised more - you echo exactly the same sentiments as An-she too was reminded by DD epis that used to telecast earlier on.😲

Honestly- its almost like telepathic tuning😆

In my childhood the only DD shows I could catch up with were "Shaktimaan","Raja-Rancho" and "Vilaayati Babu"- errm so overall I missed out on or viewed less meaningful dramas that used to air earlier😆
Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana- I'm quoting a piece from your analysis :
"Speaking of music, I loved the title song when it played after Pammi put the kangan on Geet. It really made my heart break into a million pieces. Daler Mehndi's voice is just so heart wrenching here. I don't think I have ever heard him sing something not upbeat so this was a surprise for me."

All I'm gonna say is -that is exactly how I felt,especially if one sees in retrospect -the fact that Pammi momentarily hesitates & looks wistfully at Geet before making her wear the kangan -has a new meaning -it was a moment of pity that they were duping and dooming the innocence of such a young,unassuming girl.

The way that moment was shown with everybody rejoicing -the first "gift" from boy's family & took it as first step of Geet joining her new family was tinged with sorrow with Daler Mehendi's song that instead showed the counter-point of girl leaving the house,family,friends & relationships she grew up with.

Obviously that time it was supposed to -make us see that Geet was getting married & gradually had to bid farewell to her folks,but later -this forebode the grim truth of her being estranged from her own kin -without being tied in bond with a better half & his family-but left to wage her own battle -even if its her own family who are against her

That made me feel bad -coz it all came as flashback in -airport ditching scene & then did I realize the true meaning of that foreboding music
mila1 thumbnail
Hello Devils🤗

Looks like when i enter the den everyone already leaves😕. No problem.

@Medha:Hi😃 long time no see.

@Lily n Samana:The Daler Madendi song is such a sad number. I probably heard it first when she leaves the village n some flashbacks of her past is shown😭 his voice really pierce through ur heart😭.

I havent managed to watch any show on LOK but yesterday i saw the last scene of the psycho hubby show when she tells him u wont get respect by frightening me n he goes outside n thinks she's not afraid of me. I know its early to comment but the actor was looking comical rather than scary😆.

Samana i read ur epi take 3 times in 3 places😆
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What all r discussing Mahi fav moments.. Let me say mine..
Though d whole song is just amazing, hot n sensuous..
My most fav is GC exp.. In d last hug.. Man.. Its too good.. He cudnt c geet in pain.. n worse was she was not sharing it with him.. That agony was all over his face..(at least thats what I think).. Sheesh..y do I even try writing such things.. 😆 😆
Btw.. I m a great pankha of GCs facial exp..

Btw.. I liked Rajni serial on DD.. I say d repeat many yrs after.. But just loved it..
Will come back for more later.. 😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mila! Are you still here? It's a super busy day at the office today and I haven't had a moment to multitask in den. 😛

Yes, my marketing is better than LOK and my episode analysis is like the Hutch pug. Anywhere you go, it follows. ðŸ¤£

Sia, I am also a HA-YUGE fan of GC's facial expressions, especially his split-second transitions! I love the way it will be all screwed up in anger and suddenly relax when he sees/hears/realises things. And you try writing these things because you make a lot of sense and I like reading it, haan.
No matter what anyone says, GC is probably one of the best actors when it comes to facial expressions.

Heya Devils ðŸ¤—

@Lily- If you're still around, the guys who plays the psycho (Karanvir) after shararat he was in KZK where he played Yuvi/Prem and he was a total bad boy there, so I guess that helped him too. 
mila1 thumbnail
@Samana:I'll be off but ya your mkt strategy is better than LNOTOK😡.

@Sia:Ur mahi moment is similar to mine. I also loved ur take on the Journey thread😳.

Now lets celebrate the mahi song i liked n loved the song after i saw it on Maaneet the same goes to Kurban hua, bahne de, behki behki n that patiala house song😆😳. The entire song  sequence on Maaneet is very sensuous n emotional. Geet is sad bcoz Annie misunderstood her n she is not telling Maan whats wrong. I loved both GC N DD's expressions here she is sad n he is so concerned that he looks almost angry/agitated. In the end he lifts her n sits on the chair with Geet on his lap the scene portrayed their passionate, deep n intense relationship😳. I love the fact how Maan instantly knows that something is wrong only by reading her eyes/face.
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

No matter what anyone says, GC is probably one of the best actors when it comes to facial expressions.

DIITTOOO🤗
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bru (if you are still here). How goes life? 😃
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

geting bored. nothing to watch. no sbs, sbb segments. yesterday tried to watch copy cat show.

couldnt watch more than 10 minits.