Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 2

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

woww Musical den thats for me in this i will noly talk through music for gurti /maneet

coz for me there Love Story and there couple is musical and i love that how music gives us peace Maneet gives me that
ufff had to write alot will write more tmr

@Mayu tooo good openning love it superb u take music as topic wow great 
and i love your writing too awww

Maneet/Gurti
Ek pyaar ka nagma hai
Maujon ki rawani hai
Zindagi kuch bhi nhin
Teri meri kahani hai

noe more which i am listennig right now for alll my devils and Gurti

Dil kehta hai chal unse mil
uthte hai kadam ruk jaate hai
Dil humko kabhi samjhata hai
Hum dil ko kabhi samjhate hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Devils where art thou? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†...we need ti Diss...Cuss...😈
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Khush:Search for some mahii photos where we can hv something interesting to do thesis on πŸ˜‰..mayb some interesting hand and leg positions πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice idea Mayu!

Hmmm analysing a Maaneet song sequence...

I shall choose and do one soon. 😊
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ jyo...in the three photos u posted i found a lot of stuff...but it is at mountainous geography types...πŸ€“...so won't diss here...😭

PS: I have no clue where to search pics.😳...and i do not have any imageshack or photobucket account to upload snaps...

I will try from the video y pause and play...😈

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man, oh man!!! 🀣

I just had to sign in to youtube to watch RTM!! 🀣🀣🀣

Because it apparently has adult content and I have to be 18+ to watch it. 🀣🀣🀣

Also I think Maan may be the first man in history, real or fictional, to stop foreplay and say, "I want to talk" πŸ˜•

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo..
from all the 3 pics you posted i liked this one the most...
It clearly show the desire/passion of Maan for Geet...😳 And the way Geet is laying on his arms... shows she is completly for him...πŸ˜‰

Maan's right hand and Geet's left hand together formed an angular bracket <>
both of them are protected in between their hands...😳

from Maan's facial expression its clear that he is fully ready to give everything to her...πŸ˜‰
And Geet's expression is showing she is ready to take everything...😳

Maan's pose loos like very Strong and Geet's pose looks like vey delicate...😳
All in all i simply lloved the Mahi-mahi song sequence nd the way Gurti performed it...😳
@Samana- No you don't o_o some eediot must of reported it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOSERS!

Gosh, Mahi Mahi was one of the sexiest seq's ever! SIGHHH!!! Especially when he runs his long fingers up her back β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a nice idea to celebrate Maaneet with musical n Mayu ur opening post on kurbaan hua is so beautifully written.. the whole gamut of emotions, u brought it out beautifully n her write up.

kurbaan hua - i don't know where i saw it first, n tv or online? what i remember is the lighting effect, angry Maan n upset geet slowly changing to sizzling passion, those wonderful dance moves - i loved one particular lift - Maan lifting geet with just thier handclasp - this was repeated in the last dance too! i was like zapped (now i remember i saw it on tv only, for i was exclaiming wow! i didnt know they do such things in tv serials). i have not seen such lift done so elegantly. in fact i found it much more elegant than evn similar step done by maaneet themselves in the last dance - tum saath ho...

Mahi anniversary - dats another dance which fired my tv screen. it was sheer poetry in motion. what all these two convey with just dance steps! they literally sizzled n DD looked gorgeous in dat saree n blouse!

job koi baat - used to be my personal fav song - and i was so happy to see it featured on Maaneet. what i loved abt dat song picturisation was d way Maaneet continuosly kept on staring at each other! i dont think they broketheir stare even once. may be geet in d scene where she sings, blushes breaking d stare (i think). over all i found it very romantic n sexy to see them look into each other eyes throughout d song.

another fav - kaffa kaffa - cute song became naughty nok jok song with maaneet.

i cd go on and on...so stopping here