Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuverma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Don't worry , nothing of this sort will happen ..the cv's know hw this will effect the trp's..plus these days tag lines are just a question ..day b4r yest it was  " wiil Arnav know the real reason of Kushi's engagement being broken ?" ...he did nt

Yest was .." will Arnav tell his family the reason of his & la's engagement being broken?"..he did nt

so mayb this line means that Kushi will nt fall into this plan/ trap .anyways even if she were to be in any serious situation / danger ..this time I think they will show Kushi's father taking Arnav's help...another thing they showed tdy ..La telling Arnav never let yr love go . mayb it means Arnav will fight fr Kushi.and will nt let anything  happen...perfect way to raise the trps!!!!!!!!

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
If Anjali takes her husband's rishta to the Guptas, Khushi will run barefoot all the way to RM. She will pour the whole sorry tale into Arnav's ears. Then he will marry Khushi. He will have a frown on his face & will be grinning away to glory inside.
icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
u have a v good point. the snake can sell anything  to the dumbo Anjali. If Angali emotionally blackmail her and told her paykash marriage wont happen...OMG i dont even want to think about that.
I am already upset with Khushi for keeping the secret.She wanted to give creep a chance to redeem himself.Never thought he can take the opportunity and find another Khushi and destroy her...  ASR where r u ?
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh nooo...There was also a tagline during SGP which said "will khusi fall into a trap again set by shyam"...it was  something like this...may be this prediction of urs will be true...Anything can happen at this time as long as we have the Anjali acting as dumb towards shyam...kash she grows some brain cells...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In which era are we living? I mean Cvs cant b that stupid to serve us such a crap!! N if they have their show at heart they better deal with this Shyam bakwaas the soonest!!
N i dont think Khushi is a gal who can be taken for granted so much. She is a very brave girl. She'll defo b out of character if she accepts this. Anyway let the creep die who cares!!
😆
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh yuckkk!no i dont want this t happen! stupid shyamu!!!:(