Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

that's scary! :| Khushi will def. refuse and neither will her family allow her to marry Shyam.. if ever that happens, it may lead to Shyam's revelation to the Raizada's or just Arnav.. Arnav may come to know the truth and will marry Khushi to save her from Shyam?! but i hope nothing like that happens!
bikerider thumbnail
@opti do not worry  CVs cant affort sending IPK down the drain.
But i feel shyam will be his creepy best

Arnav and NK should save kushi, but do you really think
kushi needs anybody to save her 😳
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I thought the same thing when I watched that. I'm hoping La's words will come true at a time like that. She told Angali that ASR would take the step towards marriage when he felt he had to. And, so we can always hope for that.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plzzz cvs .don't make this show a completely ruined one by forcing khushi to marry shyam.it would make us😡
..Apz.. thumbnail
YIKES🤢!!!!the thought itself is sickening..argh...🤢i cant stand anymore of creep n anjali torture..but ur prediction is right..it may happen..because anjali is a dumbo...if the symbolism of anjalis mangal soothr falling n khushi cathching it meant this then...IPKKND BYE BYE...I QUIT...😡
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JONAKIHATESYOU, thanks for the post. I have the same odd feeling as you. Just pray and hope none would be stupid enough to fall in his trap !!! 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

There was a show on Zee TV were it was shown a Pandit advices a wife to get his husband married as his life is in danger.Only if he marries again his life can be saved.
After today's Shyam's scene I remembered that show.So did Shyam bribe the Pandit to tell Anjali that his life is in danger?Will the Pandit later tell anjali that Shyam needs to get married?

I have a feeling that shyam is up to something.He will use the Pandit and anjali to harm Khushi.😭

Possible. I think that way ASR KKG will get married soon so JUST CHILL.😆
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I thought the same thing when I watched that. I'm hoping La's words will come true at a time like that. She told Angali that ASR would take the step towards marriage when he felt he had to. And, so we can always hope for that.

Think about it . ASR KKG marriage faster and Shyamu ko kuchh bhi nahi milega.The best part is ANJI may not suspect KKG . Only ASR and KKG is going to know the truth I guess.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

you have a point. when the dialogue was said, i thought what a nice way to show us a carrot but now that you bring it in this context maybe they have this in mind..OR...I was actually thinking they will try two tracks..the NRI cousin and shyam second shaadi whicever works they will stick with that. In the sense, they will bring NRI cousin, if he is a hit then they push away shyam if he does not work they bring shyam back. Unfortunately Shyam has given IPK most high TRPS
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god i don't know why they need three guys for one girl. looks like the whole RM men r after KG (except for mamaji n akash). this is too much now. all we want to see is the chemistry between the two leads like before. it looks like there is nothing, mostly from Kushi's side. pls kushi use ur brain n tell arnav about the snake