Marry to save life? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by hirushinz

Yikes!!! Thats a horrible thought 🤢 But quite a possibility. Anjali is dumb enough to do anything for the snake. And she might convince Kushi for it. YUCK!!!
OMG...i cant tolerate dis...tat snake🤢 can go to any extent...😡hate him🤢
arnav will kill shyam if he proposes khushi to marry him to save his life.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
puke!!

I hope no one falls for this ruse. least of all KKG
this would be a very good way to reduce the TRPS because Star PLus does not want so many of its shows on top 10 and then tehre shall be an episode where Shyam with his two wives will visit Gopi in the hospital 
dnt even suggest such stuff...if the CVs take it seriously...devi maiyya save us...ASR will kill Shyam !!!
i dont think khushi will marry shyam as she will know it is one of his nasty tricks and i think khushi  will tell everyone the truth about shyam as he went this far and tried to trick his own family members

I second ur opinion. Shyam dont want to loose Anjali and KKG. So this the best possiblilty. His own panditji can make up stories to make \anjali belive that his life is in danger.

but if KKG comes to know his trick, she will never allow this happen. She already warned him. She wont spare him for his evil plan.
i doubt this  but he ha some dirty plans
I felt the same...
bay be some big thing going to happen...
but why Anjali di select Khushi to marry shyaam... may be shyaam will go with another thick...
yaakkk I hate if that going to happen..
but Im sure Arnav will get to knw all the truth from Khushi and then only solution is Khushi to marry Arnav thats it...so Khushi will marry Arnav case there ws no option and also will be a deal marriage...
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I am sure the marriage will not happen.But didn't you find Shyam's expressions to be very fishy and he was very very happy to know that KKG is coming to RM.He was nor even tensed.So there must be something going on his mind.😭

Whether it happens or not, if Khushi even thinks of accepting such an absurd proposal she is dead for me.