Marry to save life? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mommamia

Oh No.. if that happens I am out of here... I cannot take those kind of craps.. Disgusting...

Same thoughts, why are the CVs bent upon ruining the show, make it like any other SP show. This is the heights of stupidity.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
But why would Khushi marry him? She will know that he is upto his tricks. May be this will force Khushi to tell Arnav about Shyam.
argghhh !!! Nooo plz...show me anything, but not this...i'll pray nth of this sort happens

omg this is really scary so can i assume once arnav comes to know shyanu's planning he will marry khushi at the last moment 😕

but on the contrary why will khushi agree and will her family agree with all this about anjali she is dumb Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
This show has shown itself to be too modern for anyone to fall for that nonsense. Maybe Anjali will be dumb enough to think that, but Khushi is not that stupid.  She will never let herself be forced into marriage with that snake again.  The CVs would never be so stupid as to go in this direction.  And we all know there is no way ASR will stand for this; no way on earth!!!
if anjali does this she will be finally proved a DUMBO! i would prefer to tell my husband go and die but i wont let you married again till i am alive! when you wont be mine what does your living mean?

if this happens show will go to garbage never to come back!!

i truly hope not. I know something fishy is brewing in Shyam's mind but come on Anjali - can she be so dumb!!!! there has to be a limit. and why would khushi agree anyway. better for her to tell arnav or someone else the truth than to be a victim of shyam's dirty intentions.

i hope the new guy is here to help bring arnav and khushi together and to help expose shyam instead of another thorn in khushi and arnav's potential relationship. there are already too many thorns and at least something / someone helpful will be welcomed!

If Anjie gets Shyam married to Khushi who is going to watch the show afterwards?
kushi knows shyam...and if she gets tensed or irritated...pakka arnav will !find out or kushi ends up blurting it out...  we can expect anjali to go to any extent..but i don think that will happen.
.and predict karke kya faida ...patha nahin CV's kya soch rahe hain..expect the unexpected :):):):):)