Posted: 12 years ago
There was a show on Zee TV were it was shown a Pandit advices a wife to get his husband married as his life is in danger.Only if he marries again his life can be saved.
After today's Shyam's scene I remembered that show.So did Shyam bribe the Pandit to tell Anjali that his life is in danger?Will the Pandit later tell anjali that Shyam needs to get married?

I have a feeling that shyam is up to something.He will use the Pandit and anjali to harm Khushi.😭

oh no! ðŸ˜²
its likely tht this might happen..even after hearing that anjali had called khushi to RM he was so relaxed!
One thing is for sure.  If Khushi is forced to marry Shyam to save Anjali's marriage, the show will surely go into the drain from where it can never come out.  If the CVs want to slaughter their own show they are welcome to do so.  I wouldn't be around to bury it. 
Hmmm...this prediction is also good...and finally like a hero ASR will come and marry Khushi and hatred of Arnav-Anjali will  start...hmmm...dunno what CVs think
Yikes!!! Thats a horrible thought 🤢 But quite a possibility. Anjali is dumb enough to do anything for the snake. And she might convince Kushi for it. YUCK!!!
Oh god, please no!!! ASR marry her quick.
OMG There is a chance for this
Because Anjali is stupid to the core n shyam is the smartest
Oh No.. if that happens I am out of here... I cannot take those kind of craps.. Disgusting...
oh no..no ..no plzzz... no such stupid marriage
Originally posted by Opti

One thing is for sure.  If Khushi is forced to marry Shyam to save Anjali's marriage, the show will surely go into the drain from where it can never come out.  If the CVs want to slaughter their own show they are welcome to do so.  I wouldn't be around to bury it. 

I am sure the marriage will not happen.But didn't you find Shyam's expressions to be very fishy and he was very very happy to know that KKG is coming to RM.He was nor even tensed.So there must be something going on his mind.😭