Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 (Page 69)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Payal-15

btw these are my sole rescues in all these thinking...Heart
Awww..this is lovely Pallu...I loved their awkwardness hereEmbarrassed
me too...Embarrassed
MN ke siggies banana main nahi chod sakti I realisedLOL
I had toh even thot of stalling both my FFs...but I keep getting ideasLOL n I can't leave a story mid-way since so many read it regularlyConfused

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Upar se they are playing Bol Na halke halke song on them...I wanted to see it on Mayur...So thats annoying me a lotSleepy

@Pallu...I still think they'll change the heroWink..Zee t.v has its old history of changing the lead...atleast change nahi toh approach toh zaroor karengeLOL
aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I m thinking of discontinuing my FF pallu...I can't write now...Pata nahi kyun..but I can't...I don't have that spirit left in myself

Edited by aysha_mayur - 28 December 2011 at 8:22am
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

They are Showing this rishi n idira faltu ka romance...n amn't liking it...Sleepy
yup...n that Rishi is peeche peeche ghuming bematlab kyun? doesn't he have any other work?
aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Navina gets set to play gangster girlfriend in Colors Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kahan...

Navina Bole, popular known as Dia of Miley Jab Hum Tum will be seen in an important cameo in Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kahan.

According to our source,"Navina will play an important character. The show will start from her wherein she will play the girlfriend of a gangster who is being chased by the main lead Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor)."

We contacted Navina who confirmed the news, "Yes, it's an important cameo that  I will be essaying on the show. The character name is Koyal. She's a very glamorous girlfriend of a gangster. But why is she being chased, is something you'll have to watch the show for."

Apart from Kunal Karan Kapoor who is playing the main lead, veteran actor Anjan Srivastava will also play an important role in the show.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
The show looks nice..i have seen the promos...Its from the makers of Miley Jab Hum Tum...BTW I like NaveenaEmbarrassed
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

This is really bad the way ppl are cursing him...Frankly speaking me not annoyed with him..Its true I can't see him with NS...but I m not angry with him...

Yes we are hurt...but there is nobody's fault in it..neither us nor Arjun's
ya cursing is too much...why not think a bit from his side...how wud U feel if people start giving U bad vibes for ur futureConfused
but m gussa...but that'll fade away I knowLOL

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

They are Showing this rishi n idira faltu ka romance...n amn't liking it...Sleepy
yup...n that Rishi is peeche peeche ghuming bematlab kyun? doesn't he have any other work?
He is one of the lamest characters I have ever seenSleepy...I don't like those guys unneccesarily running behind girls
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Upar se they are playing Bol Na halke halke song on them...I wanted to see it on Mayur...So thats annoying me a lotSleepy

@Pallu...I still think they'll change the heroWink..Zee t.v has its old history of changing the lead...atleast change nahi toh approach toh zaroor karengeLOL
I hopeLOL

Go to top