Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 (Page 100)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG ROFL ROFL
n Edward's hairROFL n on Jacob its written as Team Edward...that's the most hilarious thingROFL

n Victoria n all...what posesROFL

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
And Yes,about Hp and the characters-Its all so much awe-worthy!! Day Dreaming Hermione's my second fav tho,but not the first since i ain't this bookworm lols.Embarrassed But Yaa,as you must have known by my dabba anyways,i ship the forbidden Draco-Hermione lols.Heart They are seriously such a deep pairing!! I wish JRK would have at least shown a bit of the two together..!!!
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hermoine was my most fav char in HP...she was such a perfectioninst but not all geeky...she leaned fun quite easily n directed others the right way always...HP n Ron wouldn't have survived without her at all LOL

I even liked Ron...he was a true frnd...n though a Muggle...his life was like a typicl human in that world LOL

n ya Draco's char is what I think could have been more concentrated on in the last book...as in he was shrewd n all but not so evil as people assumed...but nevertheless...it was a good watch... Smile

Edited by Payal-15 - 01 January 2012 at 8:52am
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oh,of course.Without Hermione,the boys would have never stood  a chance lol,during their first year itself..and the years there after..Embarrassed But i suppose,since its i identify with Ginny more,she happens to be my fav girl..
Ron..He is sucha  a cutie actually!!Heart and yes of course,all of them have been incredible brave hearts!!

and Draco..even tho i used to be more of a Tom Felton admirer and that too coz of his looks basically,after i read deep into Draco's character,He came out as such a deep personality..in the 6th book,was anyone in any more sever pain than him??Embarrassed Poor guy,It was so incredibly portrayed by Tom..and from then on-i have understood Draco so well!!!Embarrassed 
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ya, Tom was a deep char...n yup Tom Felton looked good...rather even the guy who played Voldamort was good looking too ,in real LOL

n Ginny...If U say i do believe ur like her...LOL

in every year Hermoine had saved their lives, such a brainy she was...n ya Ron was cute actually...his exclaimaitons to diff situations was fun LOL

I liked his dialogue to Hermoine... that she so needed to sort her priorities LOL

Edited by Payal-15 - 01 January 2012 at 9:13am
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Oh,every actor was perfect -to say the least..Embarrassed and Ralph Fiennes as well..The best Voldemort anyone could have ever played..

waise Voldy se yaad aya-See this..ROFL 

and Yes,i LOVE Ginny.not the way Harry does of course!!LOL
Ron's awkward one-liners lo,don't get me started on them..ROFL-- His lines in the 2nd part and when he tells Hermione-how about a nice book with the money you have left as a present i mean..ROFL He was so frigging FUN!!ROFL  and then every single swearing he used against Snape..LOL

and talking of Tom Felton-You seeing my last gif sig right??the Felton winking one? Isn't he just HOTT!!!<3!!Heart

Edited by -Debzyy- - 01 January 2012 at 9:19am
Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
that pic n lines  ROFL Voldi is always made fun of more than getting scared of  ROFL

n Ron's one-liners were actually fun...remem when he said to hermoine that he was afraid that Harry n Ron might not be having very good effect on her...the way he said it ROFL its like he was afraid they had bigadoed a good girlROFL

ya I know U don't like Ginny that way, no need to clarifyROFL

ya Tome Felton is more handsome than both our heroes LOL
btw I liked Cedric Diggory a lot in part 4 LOL

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Debz time to go...it was nice talking to u Hug

byesss...tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-

Go to top