Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well thats what  hurting...he went there..we had perfect opprtunity to see them aagin..what Zee did...Does it even know what it meant to us...Shitt...me feeling horrible

aysha_mayur thumbnail
No use of spamming now di..they won't apolozise...and when they'll realise that they did a blunder..it would be too late by that time...God...
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
asking for apology is useless...

Now who will waste their time in spamming there aywein...atleast i wont...

aysha_mayur thumbnail
me too gtg ppl..byee..t.c..
DoNotMind thumbnail
why are u going so jaldi...
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Payal-15

DID HE SAY IN HIS ITVF INTV THAT THE ARTCLE SHUD HAVE BEEN THAT ARJUN MISSED WORKING WID RATI INSTEAD OF ARJUN'S LOSS MRUNAL'S GAIN? AYESHI DID U HEAR THAT TOO?

WHt PM did u send??? and WHTTT 😳😳😳😲😲😲😲😲
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

WHt PM did u send??? and WHTTT 😲

Di U Read This?????πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

I just heard it...He said "I don't know why media published such article...Its actually the loss of the fans who wanted to see me and Rati togetehr again...and he said I just didnt't fit the look of the character..like it had to be the elder bro of the guy already present in the show as we all see...so My haircut and all..just didn't fit the character..Thats why they ddin't cast me...and I went for the look test as Rati is also already present in the show😳..we have already worked together..and sooo many ppl want to see us together again..so thats why I went there😳and I have no problem in working with Rati and media could have written it in a more elegant way that Arjun Bijlani just missed working with Rati..and not he could'nt impress the viewers"πŸ˜ƒ

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Divya jyada kuch nahi PM pe awehi baat kar rahe the...nothing that' U don't know already πŸ˜†

n ya Arjun said this πŸ˜† but we always get to hear good things with some or the other catch attached to it lolzzz

btw someone complete this CC soon...I told you'll good news n bad news dono aati hai...par news zaroor aaati hai...yeh CC bad news se bhara pada hai...lets put an end to this trend now πŸ˜†

aaj khatam kar liyo yeh CC...
DoNotMind thumbnail
sure Payal but someone come o.l...i cann't finish it alone... πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot spam as of now lolzzz

but main agli CC nahi banaungi pakka lolzzz