89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
BLOODY phirangs won't get them anywhere on top..Its US who matters..its the INDIAN viewership that matters..They  r running a PH and they don' know even THIS??Who are they trying to kidd,honestly..We have been through this earlier as well.Morons.really..i never saw any PH or Channel getting so agitated to lose out on their audiences..😆
HAI NA DEBZ EK AUR STAR ONE WELL SORRY THA LOLZZZ
No.Payal,It did hurt me this time..Shit!! we were so DAMN close to getting them together,having them together again!!! He went there for US,to make US happy!! How MANY actors think THAT way for fans.!! ðŸ˜³ Very FEW!! and on top of it-the Telly-chakkar is some sore -loser i never relied upon much...what was that-Rati made that happen??him not being selected?? honestly-That Woman is the LAST person on this planet to play politics to vent out personal grudge-IF she had any against anyone...😳
Originally posted by Payal-15

THAT WAS SUCH A POINTLESS QUES DIVYA SORRY LOLZZZ

stop coming online thru CELL...

and Zee ppl are stupid.. doesnt mean that we have to yell at them.. are they gonna listen... they dragged Arjun's name and said he dint impress.. and now to make things worse.. they are dragging rati's name in it too...

as far as i know, shez a professional and will never do this...
di thats so natural...offcourse we'll yell at them...we were so closeee... Edited by Komal-S. - 12 years ago
M TOO HURT DEBZ THIS WAS SUCH A TOUGH LCK FOR IS LIKE REALLY BAD LUK FOLLOWS US N AB N RATI N US ALL ARE RIGHT BUT KUCH NA KUCH HOKE WE ALL LOOK LIKE JUST EVER WAITING FOOLS SOMEHOW ...WE ACTUALLY DID IT ALMOST
Okk,i gotta leave now..Its already late.Gotta finish up Deathly Hallows ka last bit and then sleep too..😳 

and Divya di-don' be so normal like no..!! I had wanted this to work out,We ALL had..They should have paid heed to fans!! 

Komzie-subah 5 baje se shuru-match,saw my earlier post no??
Byee guys!! will c u all tomm.🤗
Thank You Debz for telling me...Bye...🤗

Pallu Ur Caps are annoying me...😆

EVEN I WILL LEAVE NOW BYE ALL TC SIGH
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Okk,i gotta leave now..Its already late.Gotta finish up Deathly Hallows ka last bit and then sleep too..😳 

and Divya di-don' be so normal like no..!! I had wanted this to work out,We ALL had..They should have paid heed to fans!! 

Komzie-subah 5 baje se shuru-match,saw my earlier post no??
Byee guys!! will c u all tomm.🤗

Debzyy.. I m equally upset.. but at the maz we can do is spam spam spam... and u know how much I also wanted to see them together.. they are nor only spoiling Arjun's name but rati's too...

So, instead of removing our frustration here... let's spam them and demand an apology for Arjun and Rati from them..