Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

WTH yaar!!..What I m regretting the most is despite being soo close...we lost the chance of seeing them together again...

Shit man!!...Zee T.V ppl are soo stupid...Ek actor ke chakkar mein they didn't realise that it would have brought them soo many trps...

and you know what Its not Rati's problem..The fact is Zee t.v ppl only didn't want to cast him..thats why they made such an excuse...

Just becoz there are rumours about them not being good in terms..media is taking advantage of it... and putting blames on Rati
aysha_mayur thumbnail
God...agar zee wale use cast kar lete...toh woh nahi jaante sooo soo many ppl have been jumping right now...I hate Zee man!!
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that's wht I hate naa...jab Nupur ki baari thi toh AB pe blame daal diya aur wahi excuse ki they don't wanna work together n Rati wapas aayi n their chemistry knew no limits in season 2 n now this jabki they still don't have prob working together...hate these tricks by Zee🤢

now toh I won't watch HD...jitna bhi dekhti thi😕

ya we were so close yes Artians always succeed when they try for something but this stupic politics playing channel😡
saare channels aise hi hote hain🤢

shit man!!!!!!!
Payal-15 thumbnail
upar se aise stupid rumours failate hain...ab AB ne kah ki he doesn't have any prob wid Rati coz he was asked the ques n now on HD forum people are in disbelieve ki Arjun said all this...i mean wth kuch bhi ho Arti ko galat hi percieve kiya jaata hai...
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Exactly...The fact is they don't have any problem with each other...They never had any problrm man!!...I can vouch on for that...and the proof is their chemistry in season 2...

Its just becoz of  media..and stupid ppl who spread rumours about them when they went to the sets...and Zee is just using it...

They never wanted to cast him...

but what I m happy about is Arjun went to give the screen test...He didn't deny it..and as he said this proves he doesn't have any problem...He soo sweetly clarified it...He wanted to do that role...otherwise he would have denied it in the starting only like he ddi with other shows
Payal-15 thumbnail
wahi toh...n all have already started blaming AB...I mean just look at the guy...he is ALWAYS there to talk when it comes to Rati, appeciates her, keeps wanting to work wid her, n this is wht he gets in return???
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Exactly...Despite of getting abuses and bashing from ppl he is still ready to talk about her...and I m happy he went for the audition...Sab logon ke muh band ho gaye ab..who used to say it is coz of him that they didn't end up together..
Payal-15 thumbnail
Ayeshu watch before U write here lolzzz

btw kissi ka muh band nahi hua hai...its like Arti haters ki kami nahi hai kahin...its so stupid...ki sab idhar udhar bura bolte rehte hain unke baare mein...jaise ki unse bada dushman koi hai hi nahi n they act as true professionals wid each other n give Us the best...
aysha_mayur thumbnail
I said nothing wrong Pallu ...Look at the way ppl are bashing him on blog and fb...Ok I know we shouldn't trust any celebrity soo much..but atlwast when we don't know anything about them then we have no right to abuse him yaar
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Shit...we were soo close...just becoz of one decision of Zee everything got down in drains...