Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Mrunal Jain replaces Arjun Bijlani in TV serial 'Hitler Didi'

Posted by FilmiTown.com | January 4, 2012 |

After creating ripples with their onscreen chemistry in Miley Jab Hum Tum, Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani were offered the role in ZEE TV's daily soap- 'Hitler Didi'.

But this hit jodi had failed to impress the makers of the show and so the idea of casting them together was dropped. Instead, at Arjun Bijlani's place, they decided to cast Mrunal Jain.  Mrunal Jain was introduced in the serial as Sameer playing the lead role. 

The original idea of the makers of this serial was to make the serial a bigger hit with the popular jodi of Rati and Arjun. But their idea of garnering more and more viewer ship and appreciation with the hit jodi of Rati and Arjun seemed to have gone down the drain.

We hope that Mrunal plays the role nicely to keep the show alive. But will Mrunal and Rati be able to create another hit jodi? For that, you will have to wait and keep watching the serial..

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/01/04/mrunal-jain-replaces-arjun-bijlani-in-tv-serial-hitler-didi/

Mrunal pe bahot responsibility aa gayi hai lolzzz
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Kutte ki dum kaisi hoti hai

Thodi aadhi hoti hai..thori tedhi hoti hai

Woh toh hilne ke liye Ever Ready hoti hai🤣🤣

🤣

@article Jun will Update his blog for sure...😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Rubbish..ab saare articles ek hi baat bolenge...Is it possible ki their jodi failed to create impress the makers...agar haan...then the makers are dumb and blind..seriously...Do they know what chemistry means...or they are just lost in nasheeli aakhein
aysha_mayur thumbnail

@Komz..yes He will update this time pakka...

Payal-15 thumbnail
hahaha...makers ko impress kar diya matlab hum bhi Nasheeli aankhon se ya phir confused expression se impress ho zaroori thodi hai 😆

Komz I hope he does...Zee walas are almost defaming him...Nuts!!!!
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
makers are already dumb n blind to take that nasheela in their show...
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal-S.

makers are already dumb n blind to take that nasheela in their show...

Zee has pehle casted so many good male actors...aajkal mati maari gayi hai unki😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Rati is cute 😆
her seg was there in SBB...

Payal-15 thumbnail

lo Komz...10-15 saal purani siggy 😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
wth!!!!!!!!!!!!
AB did go or the screen test n din't fit the bill n they wanted someone older...Zee😡 I so hate this😒

n mods closed the topic right away...🤢

"I don't know who Mrunal Jain is, but I wish him all the luck and hope his chemistry rocks with Rati." Yes, these are the words of Arjun Bijlani who is quite flustered with recent media reports surrounding him. Well, let's go in the flashback mode a bit. A publication recently reported that Arjun Bijlani auditioned and gave look tests for the role of Sameer in Hitler Didi. But he failed to impress the channel and he was not roped in. In his place, Mrunal Jain was finalized to star opposite Rati Pandey (who plays Indira in the show).

"The article clearly shows that it is an attempt to jeopardize my character. I am too famous and popular as an actor. I don't need to impress anyone. But guess what, I don't get a role, people write about it. This reflects my popularity. So many people go in and out of shows, but nothing is written about them. Right?" Arjun goes on to say.

Furthermore, he says that everyone is aware about his and Rati's chemistry since the days ofMiley Jab Hum Tum. So he thinks there is no point in proving anything. "Fans loved us in Miley Jab' They wanted the same chemistry in Hitler Didi. I was not selected to play Sameer as I did not fit the bill. They needed someone who looks a bit older. May be I don't look so old," shares the handsome hunk.

Fair enough, but there is still a sting in the tail. Our sources from the production house (Trilogy Krikos) informed us that Rati and Arjun are not in great terms and it is Rati who pulled the trigger on Arjun.

Says he, "I have also been hearing a lot of things. But I don't know if it's true or false. Yes, Rati and I don't talk on a regular basis but I don't have any problem with her. If I had, then why would I go for a look test knowing that she would work opposite me? But I don't know what Rati thinks about me."

To learn about Rati's thoughts we called her up many a times but she remained unavailable. However, we shall try to get back with her version.

Moving on, the actor goes on to say that he is not disappointed with not playing his part in Hitler Didi as, "these things happen, I have been in the industry for quite some time now. Soon I will bag something better. People may talk whatever they want but I am a mature individual and I don't really get affected by all these things. On the contrary, negative rumours motivate me to work better."

Well, we hope Arjun gets back on television with a bang!!!

waise I agree ki this sounds a little diff than AB...nai?
n they are again saying ki Rati did that? I mean kya zabardasti hai...jab Nupur nikli toh Arjun ko blame kar diya n jab Arjun select nahi hua toh Rati ko blame kar diya...hadd hai...

wth Zee ne aisa kyun kiya...
n he updated his blog too...about Goa trip...
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago