89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago

I so wanna post this in that thread but I hate fighting awehi people...what do u think shud i post this?

why is it suddenly about popularity? I mean if only popularity assured a hit then every single SRK movie n Amitabh Bachchan movie would be a hit always.so what if his previous show didn't work n that was not at all his fault, the show was plainly bad...those who don't consider Arjun to be popular can their opinions to themselves to cherish forever...becoz that won't change the fact that he is popular!!!

The fact that all are taking so much time out to comment and analyse him itself says that he is popular...😆

and why should anyone be shameful for loving their favs😆

and Ayehuji main off mein hoon...aapke lunch karne tak ka wait karna mujhe bhari padega 😆
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Never let 3 people go: Virgo , Sagittarius , Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears
true😆
as in Virgo ka toh I personally know😆 they can turn extremely cold towards anyone if they want n that is very hard to melt then😳
Pallu jake post kar..Ekdum mast comemnt hai👍🏼...

some ppl really annoying me in that thread..Jab tumhe Arjun pasand hi nahi hai toh comment kyun karte ho bhai😆..Hum toh kabhi Baba-Matye ke posts pe comment nahi karte🥱

Main phir se aa gayi😃
Heylosss🤗
arrey go n do lunch...its already 3😆
Originally posted by Payal-15

true😆
as in Virgo ka toh I personally know😆 they can turn extremely cold towards anyone if they want n that is very hard to melt then😳
Par mere saath aisa nahi hai...However I try to be very very cold towards anyone I end up getting melted😆..I can never remain gussa from anyone for very long
Originally posted by Payal-15

Heylosss🤗
arrey go n do lunch...its already 3😆

main roti nahi khaying..Mumma Bread bana rahi hai..wahi khaungi chat karte karte..😆

Never let 3 people go: Virgo , Sagittarius , Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears

Gemini Ko Jaane Dena Chahiye Kya???????😭
BRB PPLZZZ
KOMZIE gemini ka abhi dekhke batati hun

Par mere saath aisa nahi hai...However I try to be very very cold towards anyone I end up getting melted😆..I can never remain gussa from anyone for very long
ya that happens to me too but only for those who matter...😆
for people I really admire n care about...its like...even if I am firm I always end up giving in😆
but for those who don't...it would become as if they don't exist around me anymore...but that's a bit rare but ya its the way I said it is😆