89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Acha,can anyone explain to me HOW on earth does Arjun caring for his injured pet is comparable to the  "januables" being friends with him,unless..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ GAWDD!!! ppl r so frigging DUMB when they try 2 prove a point like THIS..🀣

heyloo guys..πŸ€— and i see Fanta here as well.:D!
Edited by -Debzyy- - 12 years ago
Thank God its Sunday then πŸ˜†

Hey all πŸ€—

Debz...πŸ˜†
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
lmao-woh toh theek hai,but its something blunt and πŸ€£

I m on a HUGEE Harry Potter diet since the last week..Bloody incredible !!😍 and coming to think of it-I have now in TRUE terms started shipping Harry-Ginny.I realized the similarities we have.😳Ginny and me.I won't lie,it has honestly been a sort of *going into my own depths* journey for me the last 3 years..I m so much better off atm..Sighh..gets me all dreamy n all..sorry for babbling like this,tend to have these once in a while😳.πŸ˜†
yes debz you do see me!! 😎
btw power cut so u won't be seeing me .. πŸ˜•
  .// bye guys .. πŸ€—
me too love HP Debz...its all good to discuss that πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

n about U n Ginny...that's great 😊
Fantu U n me its magic kaunsa wala FF hai...U have so many FFs n wid all having "Magic" isliye mujhe naam se nahi story se yaad rehta hai πŸ˜†
Oh..Man!! Power-cut.πŸ˜’ okk..cyaa around later!! πŸ€—
I know Payal,and i'm  sort of a eating,drinking,sleeping HP as of now..Oh,btw-You seen The Vampires Suck? πŸ€£ Bloody Hell,the things's a FRIGGING riott!!🀣a sorta spoof   as a whole on Twi . Edward,this guy here declares he z done with normal chicks he z found someone as scary as he himself is..and points to Lady gaga singing -on a TV show i think.🀣🀣

P.S-Why did you edit that bit ?? πŸ˜‰
what Edward thing are U talking about? as in the movie or offscreen ? πŸ˜†
n that bit...do U want me to re-edit it πŸ˜† n HP...m such a big HP fan...I still do keep reading it randomly πŸ˜†
I want a continuation to the series if possible πŸ˜†
btw Ginny was a very strong girl...I liked how her char was developed 😊
There's this movie actually-a spoof sorts on the Twilight New Moon.Its Frigging hilarious!!🀣 Edward is Ed only,Bella becomes Becca and the other chars r likewise altered and doing about sth stupid and all.🀣 Ed says he z now done with the normal chicks and needs some one as maniac as him..and there's Lady Gaga dancing...🀣  and then d last bit when he z about to kill himself in the sun,last mein before Becca saves him,the sun hides behind cloud ..its a riott,really!!=)) =))

Oh,temme about it-i SOOO wanted another part for HP..😳 πŸ˜ Its such a SAGA!! My entire childhood has been spent under its influence..Even our Maths proff at school was an HPian..We made her so..

Talking about Ginny,of course-Neville and she,they wre the two other beautiful characters who developed so NICELY as the series progressed.and Ginny,she actually realized her true potential in all this,got to know she wasn't meant to spent her life lusting after harry only.She actually won over his love later on and did so MUCH more to become an accomplished witch..

P.S-but,well,when i think of it,all the characters have been exceptionally carved out,not just the primary ones..EVERY single char was beautifully etched out by JKR.She is such a wonder-woman!!
arrey itna bada Ramayan likh diya ByGod !!!!!! πŸ˜†

OMG πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I so wanna see that spoof πŸ€£

n ya JK Rowling doob gayi thi characters likhne mein...she had actually done a great job with the chars n also added apt shades to them πŸ˜³ 

Ginny ya m glad she was not going devdasi after HP and made a place for herself in her world n in his heart too πŸ˜ƒ
P.S:plz gimme the link for that spoof πŸ€£