89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

btw these are my sole rescues in all these thinking...❤️
Awww..this is lovely Pallu...I loved their awkwardness here😳
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

dunno how he must feel abt those comments...😆
he has cared enuf...now he wudn't even read all that..😆...who wud wanna read all the bashing..besides ab if that's what's true then why give bad-dua to him...FB is full of rage...😆
I am myself not at much peace but if we can't wish dil se then atleast we shudn't pray for bad either...
They are Showing this rishi n idira faltu ka romance...n amn't liking it...🥱
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

I m not liking HD now..Upar se that RK's Lipstick is damn irritating
HD is not very bad actually but only on hopes that the hero will indeed change but it seems he will not😆

n why in the whole wide world does e put so much lipstick...his smile is never good to look at😆

This is really bad the way ppl are cursing him...Frankly speaking me not annoyed with him..Its true I can't see him with NS...but I m not angry with him...

Yes we are hurt...but there is nobody's fault in it..neither us nor Arjun's
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Awww..this is lovely Pallu...I loved their awkwardness here😳
me too...😳
MN ke siggies banana main nahi chod sakti I realised😆
I had toh even thot of stalling both my FFs...but I keep getting ideas😆 n I can't leave a story mid-way since so many read it regularly😕
Upar se they are playing Bol Na halke halke song on them...I wanted to see it on Mayur...So thats annoying me a lot🥱

@Pallu...I still think they'll change the hero😉..Zee t.v has its old history of changing the lead...atleast change nahi toh approach toh zaroor karenge😆
I m thinking of discontinuing my FF pallu...I can't write now...Pata nahi kyun..but I can't...I don't have that spirit left in myself Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

They are Showing this rishi n idira faltu ka romance...n amn't liking it...🥱
yup...n that Rishi is peeche peeche ghuming bematlab kyun? doesn't he have any other work?

Navina gets set to play gangster girlfriend in Colors Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kahan...

Navina Bole, popular known as Dia of Miley Jab Hum Tum will be seen in an important cameo in Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kahan.

According to our source,"Navina will play an important character. The show will start from her wherein she will play the girlfriend of a gangster who is being chased by the main lead Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor)."

We contacted Navina who confirmed the news, "Yes, it's an important cameo that  I will be essaying on the show. The character name is Koyal. She's a very glamorous girlfriend of a gangster. But why is she being chased, is something you'll have to watch the show for."

Apart from Kunal Karan Kapoor who is playing the main lead, veteran actor Anjan Srivastava will also play an important role in the show.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
The show looks nice..i have seen the promos...Its from the makers of Miley Jab Hum Tum...BTW I like Naveena😳