WU-21st Dec 2011-Gopi starts Walking wid Ahem Help

Posted: 12 years ago

Hai guys...a k episode..with a little gohem..one step forward...several taken back.

Part-1:

The epi starts with the doc coming and hetal nd koki takes him to gopi room.

The doc asks gopi how is she doing(u have to tell that dumbo)

and gopi says fine, the doc checks gopi and tells that gopi is getting fine, but she have to do some excersises,

and a ten min walk so that blood gets circulated around hand and legs.(thanks doc..u gave us a gohem scene)

Hetal tells them that they are taking a lot care of gopi and sometimes making her to sit for sometime too.

Here the bell rings again and its ahem..(yeah i am suprised too)

Ahem asks meethi did the doc came and meethi tells he is in gopis room and Ahem rushes to the room(Late kahika!!)

Ahem walks in and koki gets super suprised...(mark my words..either i wil get mental or koki wil get mental after few days)

Ahem says sorry as he is late and koki starts her usual why did u came from offfice so early nonsense.

she asks ahem what is he doing here, and it was just a regular check up for gopi, and she and hetal were also present their, so whats the need for him to rush home leavign all the imp work at office.(give a break yaar...its already evening na)

AHem is dumb struck and dont know what to reply(ran out of excuses modi...now say..speak speak...shall i help..)

the doc saves him at that moment by telling its good he came, and praises ahem that he is really taking good care of gopi(Really!!..now i know why did this fellow rushed to the room so fast...dint want to miss his praises.)

And tells ahem that gopi needs a 10 min walk daily and ahem assures he wil see about it.(first time..good boy)

Gopi is looking at him with confused plus pleased expressions...

The doc leaves and ahem goes with him(escaped...)

and koki tells gopi to rest and hetal tells to call them when needed anything(yeah she knows...always repeating yaar...)

Kinjal comes to urmi and tells that she is hungry(wah...the witch and vampire are friends now..)

urmi tells that she did something special for her today(i am getting doubts on this)

kinjal is happy and asks what and urmi tells her that she saw in tv about the health maintaince of models. and they showed different excersises and special diet also.

kinjal akss why is she telling this (for u stupid...went right after her brother)

and urmi tells that because she wants kinjal to follow it and to do yoga early morning...Kinjal shocked.(kinjal is gone now..health maniac MIL on the loose)

and to drink a juice..dont know its name..a drink which is bad odour and tasteless.

Kinjal tells she wont drink and urmi scolds her saying did she ask her to become a model, and when she decided to be a model then to do it in a health way(Kinjal doomed..lets party)

Kinjal have no choice left and drinks the juice by diffculty and urmi tells her dinner is over(OMG...no words...laughing like hell now..should see kinjal expression)

Kinjal shouts What...and leaves irritated(if this is the way...then kinjal wil be so thin that she wil mix in the air)

Part-2:

Its morning and our Ahemji is making gopi walk...catching her hand..(all gohem lovers..time to drool)

Gopi is walking with diffculty and after sometime tells ahem to leave so that she can walk on her own(Good good..walk we know u fall..he catch..)

And as thought gopi takes a step..about to fall and ahem pulls her by catching her waist and pulls her(Hai...no words..direct to la la land..)

Gopi looks at him and ahem is lost looking at her(finally...Ahem modi..is lost looking at her...thank god..and gopi..why such dumb expression...blush yaar)

Gopi looks at him and then looks at her waist...and ahem realizes what he is doing and releases her immediately (GOPI...stupid stupid stupid..stupid of centuary)

Both are shy and ahem tells enough walking as 10 min are up(shy fellow)

Gopi nods and ahem takes her to the wheel chair..and the famous our beloved..the cell phone of modi rings and wonders of wonders he cuts the call.

Gopi dont like it and again the cell rings when he makes gopi sit on the wheel chair..gopi tells him to pick it up(she said please..when did ahem taught her that..oh got it its green tea magic..finally i got it...why gopi is behaving weired suddenly)

but ahem telsl that he know she is worried about her condition,

and assures her not to worry and she wil be fine soon and wil be able to walk fast(now how on earth did his answer related to gopi question..this mad fellow wil make me mad definelty)

He is going to take her to the room and again the bell rings..i mean his phone rings and ahem picks up and tells the famous sonlanki that he is coming(really yaar, is he the boss or the peon of modi industries)

Rashi comes their(kabab mein haddi no-3)

and tells ahem that she wil take gopi to the room as he is getting late, ahem says k and tells rashi to take her carefully and leaves.

Rashi takes gopi to her room nd makes her lie down(Haila...i have the same saree like rashi guys...ditto..)

She tells gopi that she wil come right now..and leaves...(now what is this girl upto)

and baa and koki arrives and baa asks how is she doing(another member added for the same question)

gopi says fine but feeling a lot stressed out and was not able to walk out of stress.

Baa assures gopi that after a major accident it takes time to get to normal and she wil be better very soon if she takes a lot of rest.

Rashi comes and tells that she brought a electric buzzer for gopi so that she can press the button and they can hear her, when she needed them.(smart...why didnt she bring it ..when she is good...oh got it..she dint have brains then)

Koki tells no need for such materials but baa tells that rashi have thought very good, and its a good idea.and gopi tells her that rashi really cares for her(duffornd kahiki)

.koki shut up, rashi elated.(this koki have a serious pbm with my green girl)

Koki tells gopi to rest and takes baa with her and rashi is happy.

Part-3:

urmi is watching tv and sees a home made facial pack and decides to make it and goes to kitchen. She sees that the besan is already made ready for the dish and the baking soda should be added to it and adds it and keeps it in cooker

and then starts preparing the face pack. Here also urmi phone rings..and urmi picks it up and talks to some lady about kinjal modelling and tells that the news is true that kinjal is coming in a big ad and without concnetration adds baking powder to the facial cream instead of corriander powder(Dooomed...tomorrow epi..kinjal face is a worth to see)

Urmi cuts the call saying she is busy and mixes the facial and thinks that she wil wear the facial so that they might take her beside kinjal.(oh kinjal saved..urmi doomed...then its a real must watch..definelty tomorrow..dont miss it..u wil never get a chance)

Gopi asks rashi to show how to use buzzer and rashi shows it and tells her that they wil come when they hear the bell outside.

and tells gopi that how lucky to stay in a big family as everyone helps each other out(and blast other out too)

and tells that how hetal and koki are burdened themselves with the extra work but never complains about it..Gopi feels bad(means..gopi trapped..this girl started again)

and even ahems office timings are so dissrupted due to her, he leaves sometimes, stay away sometimes, and even left withiout having breakfast today. and always calls to know about her. He lost conentration on his work.Gopi feels real bad.

and tells that its true that she became a real burden for everyone.(fell for the trap again..what to do with this girl)

and rashi angrily tells her that why is she considering herself as a burden, alll are her people and its their duty to help her and to feel happy for that(is she real angry or acting..u decide..i vote for real anger..for a split second)

Gopi in deep thought and rashi takes the opportunity and switches the battery of the buzzer to negetive and gives it to gopi and tells her to press it when needed, and tells her that she wil be back for the afternoon medicine and leaves(so kalakari started..boooring)

Rashi leaves and gopi in guilty mode.(no one can save this girl)

Rashi comes to her room and calls urmi and tells her that she did the way she told her to do but feels bad for gopi and tells urmi that gopi really registered in her mind that she is a burden in home and says she dint have a nice feeling about this and tells maybe she did wrong in saying that.(Please yaar rashi..stay in that mode only..why dint baa come early before)

Urmi tells her to shut up and to now show herself as a good bahu in the hosue by helping gopi.

urmi tells her that now gopi wil do everything on her own without trying to depend on anyone and she have to go at the opt moments and help her and show herself as she cares for her(see i told..she is doing this to prove herself as a good bahu)

and tells rashi that she wil win over jigar and all in no time by this act and rashi tells she wil do as she tells her and cuts the call.

The epi ends on expectant rashi face.

Precap:

Gopi is trying to get to the wheel chair by walking with the help of bed table and cant walk and slips making the glass crashing down and is about to fall.(dont worry my take Rashi wil come to the rescue..but want ahem yaar..lets see who saves.)

Thanks for the update shaina. Am ashamed of wat rashi did. Hope she redeem s herself soon
Thanks for the update shaina😊
thanks for the update shaina😊
nice gohem scene
thanks for the update...rashi needs to be punished and again thrown out of the house...
nice episode shaina but rashi had made me sad. love ur comments.
Thanks for the Update Shaina 
loved todays Gohem Scene Realy cute 😍
Thanks for the update shaina , u were in top form today with the comments. I am sure u very ashamed of ur darling rashie u had high hopes for her changing.

Originally posted by taniks

Thanks for the update shaina , u were in top form today with the comments. I am sure u very ashamed of ur darling rashie u had high hopes for her changing.

i have still hopes dear..i am in top form since morning..dont know why

i think this wil be major downfall for rashi for her true change..if cvs are taking milan way then they cant move without making rashi positive again..so have hopes their.

thanx Shaina for the udate lovely...  i hpe ahem cmes n saves  he might cum bk early..

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago