what a mean Family! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
so mcuh UN-sensible   family ...silly ppl ðŸ˜¡
Her family are useless they don't have any sense she goes to so much trouble and they are ignorant to her troubles. She knows in the cab that they are ridiculous and won't even thank her.
After all shes done the way her brother spoke to her. Their spineless dad tried to steal the house they frogive him. Well lets hope she saves the house and they might be grateful.
I feel for her she must feel lonely, i hope rishi makes her feel loved.

Edited by NivRen_1 - 12 years ago
It's good rishi is with her. Whether it is fake or real marriage he will stand by her now whatever happens . Indur should sell the house. Then only they learn lesson
HD is about the crap sharma family n Indira Struggle  so those who expect her family to change are biggest fool on this earth, they will never change when it comes to selfishness..Indira had been n will be struggling to save her family, house n thats what the story is n now Mandira is going to fall for Rishi😆 may be 
like Jhumpa said poori sharma family he defective hai n also selfish n mean  except Indira n Ishan,these 2 r soo unlucky 2 have such a family
Originally posted by -Rinky-

what i really disliked was lil ishaan in the side of the entire family...usko atleast Indira ke sath dikha saktey the...🤢
The family is hopeless,mean,disgusting...but I don't want indira to leave...its easy for her to leave...but to where? it doesn't seem she will marry..will she work all her life and keep fretting about her family? cause she wont be able to get over them...toh...i want her to stay...fix all the problems as long as she can then get married to a decent guy and eventually leave them to their nonsense...

sadly even if the poor boy feels his aunt is right, he will still side with his parents... he won't be able to stand against his parents at that age.
seriously man. I h ate the family. sometimes looks very unrealistic to have a family like this. they are adding to indira's problems
Yeah they are mean and plain stupid too.Trusting Selfish Inder over the Indira who sacrifirs everything for them.But this is the Realit .and I m happy they are showing bits of real world where this things happen.I hv experienced and seen such story related to my very near and dear one .Whos family is just like this only.still its matter of family,emotions,responsilibity and society.We hv to live with what we got.