Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 Rofling episode.. 🤣 
Khushi actually gifted him a book on "How to change tyres" 🤣 I mean, this girl is something.. 🤣
And then the bathroom scene.. The way she was stomping her feet and Arnav telling her that she has worn clothes.. 🤣 
Then, Khushi saying that he wants to blast someone so he wants her to come and he will see some sunsaan place and say "What the" and tell her to get out of the car... And then, that taking-towel-in-place-of-dupatta... 🤣 Khushi is such an antique piece.. 🤣
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never expected such a gift... oh god..khushi n her sankapantis... !!lovely epi !!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mishti_17

🤣 Rofling episode.. 🤣 

Khushi actually gifted him a book on "How to change tyres" 🤣 I mean, this girl is something.. 🤣
And then the bathroom scene.. The way she was stomping her feet and Arnav telling her that she has worn clothes.. 🤣 
Then, Khushi saying that he wants to blast someone so he wants her to come and he will see some sunsaan place and say "What the" and tell her to get out of the car... And then, that taking-towel-in-place-of-dupatta... 🤣 Khushi is such an antique piece.. 🤣

she is a piece alright🤣
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shybabe

seee...didn't i make the towel a dupatta...😆

yeah.. 😆
but ASR did not put it on her .. 😭😆
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Arnie baby bada naughty shotty hai 🤣
And yeah he immediately thought of her clothes and tumne kapde tho pehen rakhe hai then y are u shouting 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Waiting for the cocktail party.. according to the video i think he is already irked with Nandkishore.. i think he saw him flirting with khushi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😆arnavs expressions wer so funny🤣
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 lol shy...what do i say...the epi was 🤣 xcept the snake part🤢...i just loved the way ASR said "towel se khelna khatam hogaya toh mere saath ghar chalo" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it wud hav been so great na if he had other intentions 😉 n did u notice how bindas KKG was roaming infront of ASR without her dupatta😉 ...lagi raho KKG..ASR se kya sharmana 😉😆 nice post btw 😛
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nazrin

lol shy...what do i say...the epi was 🤣 xcept the snake part🤢...i just loved the way ASR said "towel se khelna khatam hogaya toh mere saath ghar chalo" 🤣 it wud hav been so great na if he had other intentions 😉 n did u notice how bindas KKG was roaming infront of ASR without her dupatta😉 ...lagi raho KKG..ASR se kya sharmana 😉😆 nice post btw 😛

thanks ya🤣
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
shy please enlist the name-----bhahan rakrakha Pustak...hehe...
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: chupachup

Thanks dr..i wait 4 ur post everyday as im still at work! ..😆..

Aww i am glad dear😆