Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Big Boss 5: Evicted Mahek Chahal to win the show? (Page 3)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Originally posted by monu_tan

You forgot the last bit?

She also has a huge fan following. So, irrespective of Salman... she may win. Now, it depends on the viewers. If I like Mahek... I would like to believe that she is winning because of her own merit and because of her own fans... If someone dislikes Mahek... they are free to believe that the show was rigged. 

Haha fan following in BB forum isnt sufficient mate, you need a backing from someone like Salman to twist and turn or basically bend a show's rule. This is common sense.

Also we have seen bigger and better fan following, their outcry and petitions blah blah, but nothing really happens after a celebrity's exit in any show.

I am not counting only IF. 

Read comments on BB official page as well. 
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-gossip/who-will-get-a-second-chance-to-win-bigg-boss-5-3519.html#top

Who is the most popular person in terms of FB likes on BB page? 

There were a few spoilers on the day of Mahek's eviction. They said Mahek got maximum number of votes. 

Finally IF is a good enough sample space of the total viewership of Bigg Boss. The percentage of fans might be similar. This is exactly how sample surveys are done... Surveys do not go and ask each and every person. 

I am a member there and there were practically no mahek fans during PM times..And online sites do not give real picture of the viewership. Fancy names, dubious pics..you think those profiles are real.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-MoodyFoodie

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

You forgot the last bit?

She also has a huge fan following. So, irrespective of Salman... she may win. Now, it depends on the viewers. If I like Mahek... I would like to believe that she is winning because of her own merit and because of her own fans... If someone dislikes Mahek... they are free to believe that the show was rigged. 

Haha fan following in BB forum isnt sufficient mate, you need a backing from someone like Salman to twist and turn or basically bend a show's rule. This is common sense.

Also we have seen bigger and better fan following, their outcry and petitions blah blah, but nothing really happens after a celebrity's exit in any show.

There were a few spoilers on the day of Mahek's eviction. They said Mahek got maximum number of votes. 

Finally IF is a good enough sample space of the total viewership of Bigg Boss. The percentage of fans might be similar. This is exactly how sample surveys are done... Surveys do not go and ask each and every person. 
if she's actually having this many fans then why was she evicted in front of  shonali and sid??either her eviction was rigged  or her re-entry is rigged,in both ways the show is rigged.

Edited by hardyboy09 - 21 December 2011 at 9:04am

hideMoodyFoodie

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

The way Zarine Khan's career is going, I am sure she will be now participant of next year's Bigg Boss Season Wink  And she may win too Embarrassed
ClapClapClapClapClap ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

Mahek Chahal is definitely Salman Khan's girl. Mahek was the tenth contestant to get evicted fromBig Boss 5. But now she will re-enter the house as a wild card entry. Surprisingly, reports say that her well acquaintance with the show host and actor Salman Khan has made it possible for Ms Chahal to get back to the house.

It is known to all that Mahek is Salman's favourite contestant. In fact it is with Salman's backing that Mahek is once again re-entering the Big Boss house, posing a threat to other contestants. There were rumours that the Big Boss show is pre-planned and the main conspirator is Salman Khan and the producers. 

If we remember Shakti Kapoor and Pooja Bedi's allegations against Salman-Mahek relationship, it had clearly indicated that Mahek might just win the show due to her strong backings. Though it is predicted that Juhi Parmar might win the show, Mahek's sudden wild card entry might shatter Ms Parmar's dream to become the winner of the season.

Moreover, Mahek is definitely having a huge fan following base both nationally and abroad. Also her smart, picture perfect and gorgeus looks adds more to the possibilities of her winning the show.
not surprised ..LOL

Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coldplaying

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

if she's actually having this many fans then why was she evicted in front of  shonali and sid??either her eviction was rigged  or her re-entry is rigged,in both ways the show is rigged.

Too late in the debate? Never mind. 

No one is arguing about why she lost to Sid and Shonali. 

If at all that is in question, we will come to know on Saturday. Have patience. If she really lost to Sid and Shonali ... she will loose again. Isn't it? 
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-gossip/who-will-get-a-second-chance-to-win-bigg-boss-5-3519.html#top

I am a member there and there were practically no mahek fans during PM times..And online sites do not give real picture of the viewership. Fancy names, dubious pics..you think those profiles are real.Wink

So, you are saying that both PM and Mahek fans on Bigg Boss page are not real... I would not disagree with that totally. This is indeed a real possibility. 

But, Mahek has Salman's backing... and is also wasting money on PR to create fake profiles on Bigg Boss website... too much isn't it? 

Also, I think Salman has some level. He is capable of doing much bigger things ... 
He has made Zarine Khan and Sneha Ullal heroines in his movie because he wanted to help them... 

I am not ruling out the possibility of Salman Khan rigging Bigg Boss as well... But, at the same time... I do not discount the possibility that Mahek has no fans... IF is a very good sample space of Bigg Boss watching population. It would be really surprising to see that Mahek has a very strong fan following on IF but not outside. 

Go to top