Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Beautiful part...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Dev-Geet Drama...πŸ˜†
I still do these types of dramas with my sweet sis πŸ˜†
I loved the part where they share all their childhood memories.. πŸ˜ƒ
My dad still embarasses me with a tape where i sang a sweet song in my own rubbish lang..😑 .i was unaware that it was being recorded.. 😳
Poor me... 🀒

Oh gosh..di a tape in your case..well in my case it's an incident in the train ...I guess I was  so much influenced by the chai wala in the train..so I went on shouting Chai..Chai..in the whole compartment..they still remind me abt this incident..not only that..some of my childhood embarrasing moments..they always narrate those stories to almost everyone..espcially my grandma does this and I laught like a foolish soul!! πŸ€” πŸ˜†
It's ghar ghar ki kahaani !!! πŸ˜†
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I cant stop laughing at Geet and Vikcy antics. This two are partners in crime. So funny.
poor Maan...
Love the part, all of them was sharing their good old days... It was really a beautiful moment.
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Oh gosh..di a tape in your case..well in my case it's an incident in the train ...I guess I was  so much influenced by the chai wala in the train..so I went on shouting Chai..Chai..in the whole compartment..they still remind me abt this incident..not only that..some of my childhood embarrasing moments..they always narrate those stories to almost everyone..espcially my grandma does this and I laught like a foolish soul!! πŸ€” πŸ˜†
It's ghar ghar ki kahaani !!! πŸ˜†

exactly...y dese people remember embarassed moments so much... i am always the victim in my house...πŸ˜†
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

I cant stop laughing at Geet and Vikcy antics. This two are partners in crime. So funny.

poor Maan...
Love the part, all of them was sharing their good old days... It was really a beautiful moment.

Thanks a lot dii..l'm glad you liked that sharing wala part πŸ˜ƒ
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

exactly...y dese people remember embarassed moments so much... i am always the victim in my house...πŸ˜†

Same here!! πŸ˜†
The worst part in when all the aunties sit together during any family get-together and talk about all those childhood embarrassing moments of the kiddo gang..not realizing that none of them is a kid now..!!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
awesome update.
Loved it.
Omg...Dev n Geet ki nautanki...wooohhoo.

Now i want some maaneet moments plz ...dying to read some ... Geet irritated Maan...now Maan should punish her ...like some ahem ahem...lolz
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

awesome update.
Loved it.
Omg...Dev n Geet ki nautanki...wooohhoo.

Now i want some maaneet moments plz ...dying to read some ... Geet irritated Maan...now Maan should punish her ...like some ahem ahem...lolz

Next update mein maaneet moments pakka pakka πŸ˜‰
Craziest_MG thumbnail

Next update mein maaneet moments pakka pakka πŸ˜‰

Arre wah ... Thanks yaar.
Naughty naughty han.   πŸ˜‰
Vaise where were you missing ??? Exams ?
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Same here!! πŸ˜†
The worst part in when all the aunties sit together during any family get-together and talk about all those childhood embarrassing moments of the kiddo gang..not realizing that none of them is a kid now..!!

Sorry dear..the power went off suddenly..
waise SYW update?
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVED THE DRAMA BETWEEN GEET AND DEV
MAAN HAD TO APOLOZISE FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR IN THE OFFICE
SO MANY SECRETS CAME OUT OF THEIR YOUTH
FAMILY AND RELATIONS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS ONLY, ONE IS SO OPEN WITH THIER FEELINGS
CAN IMAGINE MSK WITH ATTITUDE IN HIS YOUTH