Posted: 12 years ago
waiting 4 next part dear...
update soon...
-Crayon- thumbnail
                              UPDATING :D
-Crayon- thumbnail

Hello friends πŸ€—...hope you are fine...first of all I'm so sorry for not updating this FF from a long time...I have been l'il bit busy with all my assignments and presentations. So a bada wala sorry 😳 . I have finally updated two parts of this FF..here's part 44 ,scroll down the page and you'll find the link for Part 45 πŸ˜ƒ

PART 44

Geet went in and she sat there quietly without uttering a word ,why does it happen to her? Why does she have to face everything that she doesn't want to? Don't I have the right to move on without facing the past again and again? Why does it haunt me? Why? Why me? He still affects me and it's the truth. I hate it but it's the reality , Should I run from this? Why should I even face it if it only hurts me.

Maan stood there with looking at him

Hello Mr. Maan , Ms. Geet Handa works in your company right?

Yes Sir ,but how did you  get to know?

We enquired in your office about Geet and we got to know that she came to Lucknow to attend her cousin's wedding..I know that these incident might only disturb her ,but we have no other option left...Geet's  support is needed in this case.

I understand Sir , Geet is my friend and I'll talk to her .

Arjun and Maan exchanged their numbers and Arjun left without telling man details to Maan.

Maan went in and searched for Geet ,he couldn't find her anywhere but at last he found her sitting alone near a balcony.

Geet..he went near her.

Geet turned her head and looked at him .

He went and sat near her.

Are you alright?

Yeah..I am, Don't worry ,she smiled to ensure him .

So what did you decide? Will you go to the police station.

I don't know...May be yes..Yeah I will but I'm jst scared of those consequences , I don't even know whether i'll be able to take it or not.I wish , I never had to face this ,All this chaos in my mind..I hate this Maan...I so hate this ,she said while looking outside the balcony ,trying hard to control her tears.

It was not that easy for her .

Maan gently took her hands into his .

Geet...we both found each other ,decided to spend our lives together in this way hand in hand ,we promised to stand for each other in every difficult situation .

He now looked outside and smiled...But you know what Geet ,no matter how much you love someone , no matter how long you walk with someone ,but there's always a part in you which is alone...which allows no-one into it , you are the only one who knows about that side of yours ,no-one else does...It's you and only you..It's deep inside your heart . No matter how much some-one guides you ,no matter how much at last it's you...and you are the one to decide what to do ,where to go...and that desicins are taken by the deep little corner of the heart  that belongs to you ,just you.

He looked at her and smiled ,so did she.

He is one amazing person who entered her life ,it doesn't take more than  few minutes for him to make her feel that all of the things are so small in front of us ,our courage and life.He always makes her realise that beneath this huge chaos is a deep corner is present a calm and peaceful ocean of hope and happiness.

He looked at him with that amazing smile of his ,  he removed her hair strand falling on her face..the very next moment she could feel his lips on hers.. Geet slightly parted her lips only to be joined by Maan's lips.  He kissed her with fervour. She lost herself in that moment . He deepened his kiss , She was living the moment ,,it was just simple and soothing . They deepened the kiss , exploring each others mouth . Everything seemed perfect at that moment. It was soothing and calmed down all her anxieties and pains in a moment.

They broke their kiss  , She got relieved and looked at him ,he gently kissed her forehead and she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Maan...I'm going to the police station.

Geet...are you sure?

Why don't you go after the marriage...?

No Maan ...I need to come out of this before the marriage itself , i don't want to disappoint anyone with m strange behavior.

Ok then .

Maan and Geet were on their way to the station.

Maan and Geet both went to the station and they both were waiting there.

Soon Arjun came there and took Geet with him.

Geet remained silent .

Geet , I know it's not going to be easy for you , but believe me Geet...Ayaan is the one responsible for my friend's death and I won't let any of his friends ,any of him strategies succeed.

Geet looked at him with  confused expressions.

Rajveer was one of the very good friends i had , when I lost him , I lot a lot of things in my life.

You are like my sister , I can't hurt you but I need your help in puishing all thise criminals.

They are like a cancer to the society Geet.

Geet smiled ,she was so happy to meet her brother's friend.

Don't worry Sir..I'm with you in this..I realize that this time I can't get scared or get afraid of anything..I'll be strong and help you in whichever way possible.

I won't let anything affect your investigation.

Geet felt happy , it was one of those moments where she was proud of herself.

**************NEXT PART :  PART 45 **************************

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the way Maan's simple presence gives assurance to Geet, words isn't needed between them. Now she is very confidence about meeting the police. Hopefully all goes on well
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yar loved it a lotEdited by sona-rai - 12 years ago
nats0101 thumbnail
maan is such a soothing influence in geet s life..
loved it!!
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love the update
finally geet is facing the past which is gud
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part...
Maan's simple sentence held a gr8 truth...
He helped geet to face all the past with courage..
Beautiful one dear..