Frequent Posters

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zohafarheen

omg u were lost for some days yaar missed u yaar
awesome update thanx yaar
welcome back

Awww...thanks dear...Even I missed you all 
I was out of station so couldn't update it ,I'll soon update the next part too. πŸ˜Š
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

amazing n romantic

maan got pretty lovely n beautiful bday n unforgettable gifts from geet

but poor geet she herself got her sautan as gift n will now regret her own desicion of presenting camera to maan ...

Yeah Maan indeed got some beautiful birthday gifts for his birthday πŸ˜‰

-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

Wow Maan and Geet are super fast  πŸ˜‰
Their moments were really beautiful..
Geet's gift is well thought...
Guess Maan got too engross with his camera till he forgot bout Geet. πŸ˜†
Eager to read next update...
Thx for the pM

Aaaw...I'm glad you liked the update dear..thanks a lot for your comment!! πŸ˜Š
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update😊
precap is interesting 😊
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
we will see the photographer maan back
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yu gonna update today???????????
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
awesome update nam...
really really loved it to the core...
hayeee maan so naughty... so as geet...
it was passionate...
oh geet gifted camera to him... ab maan ko geet se zyada camera ko pyaar karega...  lolz...
ohhh geet missing her photograther... n they exploring the whole place... wow...
oh finally he met all his friends...
lol... geet J of camera...
continue soon...

i am so sorry for late comment...

-Crayon- thumbnail

Thanks a lot for all your comments and likes , They motivate me and make me happy πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks a lot for all your encouragement friends .So here's the next part ,Hope you like it . πŸ˜ƒ

PART 38                                      

Geet...Have you thought f creating the record of Best Biirthday ever for Maan Singh Khurana??

Geet smiled sweetly .

Maan let's go!

Geet..actually , first we need to go to the site,I mean I called dad here ,he must be coming  ,Dev went to pick him up.

Dad??? You didn't even inform me!!  Maan  but you wanted it to remain as a surprise!!

I know Geet  but  I'm so eager to watch dad's reaction ,I really want to,I can't wait more and I was about to tell you but a lot of things happened that I wasn't able to tell you.

Let's go Maan ,I'm so excited to meet Uncle ,I have not met him from last 1 week.

Haan..haan I know you must be missing your Morning work Uncle!

They both left for the site  , Dev and Sudesh already reached the site . Dev even told him about Maan's plan f constructing a hospital. As soon as Maan reached the site , Sudesh went near him and hugged him and Geet.

Sudesh : Happy Birthday Maan ,Today I'm so proud of you my son!! I just can't believe that you have hid this from me for so long.

Dad ,  I'm so happy today and all the wait paid off ,I just wanted to see this smile on your face, happiness to see your dream come true .

Sudesh : You are not only  filling happiness in my life but also hundreds of people's . Today I'm so proud of you all .

Dev : You know what dad , bhai worked so hard to make this possible ,aj toh even I'm proud of him .

Dev raised his collar in air.

Accha mere chote bhai ,I Just can't express my happiness after knowing that I have made you proud!

Dev : Stop teasing me ,ok!! Wasie bhai Manager wanted your signatures on same papers , he is standing there let's go .

Maan and Dev left the place.

Sudesh : I'm very happy Geet, Dev has told me about your surprise for Maan ,Inviting all his old friends .  Maan is very lucky to have you in your life Geet !!

Uncle . Maan deserves every bit of  this happiness. You know what Uncle ,Maan's attitude and behaviour always surprises me ,He remains calm and composed most of the time . The way speaks ,he looks at things ,most of us find it very difficult to look at things in his manner.

Sudesh : Geet  ,I guess it's all the small-small incidents of his life ,which taught him how to live .

Matlab??

Sudesh : Matlab yeh ki , Maan lost his mother when we was quite young , There is no single day where he doesn't remember his mother ,he misses her like anything , he never got that love.. He also had a best friend who was everything for him .He left this village when they were quite small and before leaving they had a  fight so they didn't even meet each other before leaving . That was a major incident in Maan's life ,he lost his one and only best friend for ever ,he still has the regret of not talking to him and apologising to him.He misses him a lt.  Then we shifted to Delhi ,struggle for survival , hardships , no-support from anyone , a lot of problems.He saw selfishness , greed, blind determination of people during all these incidents  which made him what he is now.

Areh Yaar , What am I doing ,you both suld have planned something for today ,you carry on..I'll not waste yue time.

No Uncle ,It's completely fine ,we'll g o out some other day!!

Sudesh : No..No..Go grab him and enjoy the day.

Geet and Maan left but Sudesh's words abut Maan kept revolving in her mind . She looked at the person standing behind her ,she felt more happier and prouder. She felt so lucky to find him in her life.

They decided to walk and explore the town , it's greenery and the surroundings.

What's this Geet ,I'm just observing you ,jabse hum nikle hai site se ,You are so quite and lost in your own thoughts.

Areh ,kuch nahi Maan..woh actually..

She turned her face towards him to answer him but she found Maan who was totally busy in his camera ,he was fixing his lens and changing the settings.

Maan ,what are you doing??

Geet ,I was just missing Camera like anything ,Today I'm so happy that I'm getting to spend the time on my camera.

Saying this he kissed the Camera , completely unaware of Geet's changing expressions!!

Spending time with the camera??Baat  to aise kar rha hai ,jaise it's his long lost friend!! Huh!!Aur jo main idhar khadi hoon...uska kya?? Huh!!

For next few minutes Maan was completely lost in his camera.

Enough is enough Maan ,Why don't you drown yourself in that camera ,you'll feel much better ,said Geet sarcastically ,and I don't understand..what's there here to click ? Are you  by any chance clicking this wall??

Geet ,I'm not just clicking this wall ,Hmm...hold this camera.!

What ...??

Just hold this!!

Ok.

Geet now focus on this plant ,behind this leaves . Forget everything and just focus on it.

Geet took the camera in her hands , as Maan said she forgot everything ,she could only feel one thing , Maan's presence , He placed his hands over hers to adjust the camera.

(Just follow this Link ,click play button and listen to the song Please.. Please...Just one button click . https://www.saavn.com/popup/psong-9CYFt_3F.html  ) 

Geet was unable to foucs on anything else ,His closeness brought an unknown pleasure to her. He was busy in focusing the plant through her whereas Geet was lost in him . In his smile ,his words ,his closeness .

Isn't it beautiful Geet . See it seems like it's hiding behind the wall and peeping at the whle nature around it.

Maan was lost in the scene and Geet in him.

It's indeed very beautiful  , aakhir tumne jo dekha hai.It must definetely be special.

She smiled sweetly. 

Maan clicked photographs ,each and every photograph according to him tells a story ,It's a poetry in itself,He clicked a lot of photographs which might not be so captivating and beautiful for others eyes but had something special in them which had the capability to soothe the mind and soul.

He kept talking about his photographs and Geet was surprised to see his perspective , how differently he looked at things.

Geet was lost in the beauty her Maan created around her ,suddenly everything around her seemed so beautiful.

They walked together ,Maan narrated few incindents of his childhood , just then Geet  saw a person selling balloons.

Maan ,mujhe woh chahiye ,balloons.

Ballons??

Yes Maan, please let's buy.

Maan smiled at  her and bought all the balloons.

Geet untied the knot of the strings and let all the balloons fly in the sky ,all the colourful balloons were now let free in the sky, Geet looked at them and clapped like a small child.

She smiled and clapped like an innocent small child, just enjoying the sight of colours in the sky. She was enjoying the moment as a free bird which is left in the sky to fly higher.

Maan kept looking at her. Her smile , so pure she herself ,serene ,he just wanted it remain the same forever , for the whole life.

It was the time of sunset.

They both sat a the bank of a river.

They were enjoying the sight f the beautiful sunset , It seemed so beautiful ,that one could get lost in the beauty . They remained quite but even the silence was enjoyable.

Maan remembered their first meet ,when he saw Geet sitting and enjoying the sunset . A slight smile was formed on her lips ,for the first time he saw brightness in those dim and rude eyes.

She held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. Maan gently strked his fingers through her soft hair .

She smiled ,Waise Maan I guess I'm the first person to gift a step-wife to his fianc??

She said in a relaxed and soft tone while looking at the river.

Step-wife??

She smiled .

Yeah ,the camera!

Ohh..then I guess you are the only one who is even happy and still smiling after gifting that, Waise don't blame my girl-friend . My Camera loves You ,believe me.

He replied in a softer tone with a sweet Maan-ish smile ,not disturbing the feel of the surroundings.

Accha?? Geet asked innocently accha ,waise I must get used to experience this jealousy when you take the roop of Mr. Photographer.

Well in that case ,even my camera should get jealous when I'm with you ,but it doesn't ,so let's play fair .Ms . Geet.

They both were relaxed and enjoying their completely clue-less and sense-less talks.

They were just enjoying each other's company ,forgetting everything else .

Jo bhi ho...I just know one thing.

Acch ?? And what's that??

I love you.

I Love you too

She smiled and placed a peck on his cheek and again laid her head on his shoulder ,enjoying the soft touch of her Maan.

Her Maan ,she smiled.

Precap : Maan-Geet  back to  the office πŸ˜ƒ

Dev's Interview  in Khurana Constructions  πŸ˜² πŸ˜›

Hey friends..A small request..If you have read this update ,please drop your  lovely comments. They mean a lot to me . I enjoy reading them πŸ˜³

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
nam... πŸ€—love u... for giving such a wonderful update...
loved it to the core...
wowww maan's dad is very happy n proud of his son... n dev too proud of his bro...
wowww maan lost in his camera n kissing it...
hailaa geet is J... n angry on camera n maan...
hahaha geet his fiance n camera his gf... lolzzz...
wow... flying baloons... sunset that was really nice... after reading this update... me remembering my childhood... thanks a lot dear...
last but not least... dev interview in KC... wowww.me very very excited... πŸ˜†
continue soon nam...
Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow drlng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat an update jus loved it...
so pure so serene...
m speechless😊
me 2nd...
very happie😊