The 'Captured' Life#2-Last part Updated-Pg 146 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
it was a awesome updt. Liked d chemistry btw dev n geet. And most of all loved d maaneet convo. Will wait 4 nxt updt n d surprise.
like button is not working
but ur update is awesome
gud nite bbye
nyc update...
bechara dev...pakda gaya.
maan is so smart...
woow geet had done good job..
barso k bichade frnds ko mila diya...
luv'd is part...
can't like it cauz it's not working...
sorry dear, today like button is not working.
Wow...amazing update..
Ohh...how can we forget he is Maan Singh Khurana...Rajnikanth ka beta...lol...he knows everything.
Loved it.

Part 36

--------------------------------The Confession---------------------------------------

All of them sat and talked and enjoyed together till 4 in the morning.

After that they got quite tired after their journey's and all of them  dispersed .

Maan sat there even after everyone left the place ,he was extremely happy , he looked all over his old house which looked extremely new ,his eyes were searching for Geet.

He stood up and looked in all directions ,he called her but her mobile wasn't reachable.

He found few flowers on a table  ,he smiled and picked up  the flowers ,he looked out from the window that was located near the table ,he looked at the lawn that was decorated beautifully , it was lit up with few  beautiful candles .

A smile cropped on his face when he saw the lawn ,It was so beautiful.

He went out of the house , towards the lawn ,The cool breeze of the chilled winters was touching his face ,it was soothing ...he moved forward ...with every step that he was taking towards the simple but  beautifully  lawn the desire of looking at her and taking into his arms was increasing .

It was extremely silent and beautiful.

He found few closed letters near a candle , among all the closed letters was one open letter.

His eyes moved towards the words written on the letter .

All the closed letters with this letter are the letters that I have been writing for many months Maan.

Few of them are filled with hatred ,anger ,guilt and all those feelings that excluded me from from experiencing some most beautiful feelings for a long time.

There are a few letters which are filled with love and each and every letter that is filled with love has your name in it ,In some you are just a small part and in some each and every word is written for you ,only about your presence in my life.

I found a new life after meeting you Maan ,that starts with you and ends with you.

Each and every word of the letter was reminding Maan of his Journey with Geet.

He remembered the first time he saw her writing some thing ,that were accidentally drowned in the water.

A journey with her from a girl he couldn't understand at all.

He could feel her presence ,he turned back to find his angel standing in front of him in a green saree.

She was looking extremely beautiful ,angelic ...the breeze was gently touching her hair strands he looked into her eyes ,those deep ,intense ,loving eyes which spoke volumes .

She smiled through her eyes ,it was mesmerizing ,There wasn't an instance where he looked into her eyes and didn't lose himself.

Even when he first saw him ,she was in green ...the day when his lens captured her .

He didn't feel like deleting  it and now that face that he unknowingly captured became his life.

She moved forward , he kept looking at her  , a blossoming flower .

They kept looking into each others eyes ,there were no words that could be spoken  at that moment .

She was lost in his eyes , the one who made her everything around her very  beautiful.

Giving her a reason to smile .

She moved closer and softly  caressed his cheek.

I never knew that I would be again able to smile in my life ,enjoy my life ,I thought everything was over ,you proved me wrong Maan and I'm happy that you proved me wrong.

Your anger ,your concern ,your company changed my way of thinking ,changed my  way of looking at things.

You have become my life , I found a new life in your companionship Maan.

She removed her hand from his cheek ,moved back and sat on her knees.

I want to be yours Maan , forever , will you be mine?

She extended her hand making the moment the most  unexpected and beautiful moment of his life , he again fell in love with that woman for whom he wanted to make that moment so special ,she herself had made it very special for him.

Only for you Maan ,to make this moment special for the man in my life ,who changed it entirely ,who brought colours in my life.

He went on his knees and accepted her hand ,he kept one of his hands in hers and made her stand with the other.

They both stood up ...

Geet  hugged him tight.

I Love you Maan.

I love you.

He hugged him like he would never let her  go far from her.

She felt so secure in his arms. The very feel of resting in each other's arms was very heavenly for them.

Geet ,he slowly whispered in her ear ,almost touching her ear lobe.

They released from the hug.

He extended his hand ,Geet mere saath chalo ,he smiled at her.

Kaha??

He  put his finger on her lips  ,Geet just come with me . He smiled

He lifted her in his arms.

She didn't speak a word ,she just looked into his eyes  and smiled.

He walked near a small lake situated just  behind  his old house.

He took her near the lake and brought her down.

Geet , can you hear the sound of the flowing water ?

It's one of the most beautiful sounds of nature...so pleasent and soothing ,it just mesmerizes you.

You know what Geet ,I have a lot of memories linked with this lake.

It  took all my tears in it and reflects my happiness...there are lot of unforgettable moments of my life that I spend here. It one of the most amazing places ,I have ever visited ...I couldn't find a better place to confess my love.

Maan hugged Geet from her back

his hands around her waist ,took one of her hands in his hand and slided a ring on her finger and kissed her cheek.

It was a delightful surprise for her .

Maan she looked at him with her twinkling eyes...her eyes filled with happiness and excitement.

He slowly moved towards her ear and kissed her softly ,I Love You Geet.

He turned her ,now his eyes directly met hers ,he kissed her ...I'll always be yours Geet.

He took her hands in his and kissed them.

I promise you , I'll always walk with you hand in hand in all the situations how difficult they might be.

He kissed her on her eyes.

I promise you Geet , Now my entire life is yours...I'll always be there to protect you...will stand beside you , I assure you ,I'll be your strength Geet.

He again kissd her lips .

I love you Geet.

I want to be yours and only yours.

She rested her  head  on his chest .

I love you too Maan , a tear rolled down her cheek .

The water was the witness of his promises ,their love.

Her happiness had no bounds...It was spread like the flowng water ,no restrictions ,no barriers nothing .

No more words were needed for them. The place was filled with their love

There was sheer silence , silence that  understood the words of their soul.

He wrapped his hands around her .

She closed her eyes.

Cool breeze was blowing lightly

He moved his hands on her back.her hands softly caressed his hair ,  Geet parted her lips and he entered her mouth exploring it ,She responded with same passion ,the kiss  grew into a passionate one ,they were now completely lost in each other making the moment heavenly and soothing.

Finally Maaneet's confession part !!!
Hope you liked it friends , I tried my best to make it worth reading.😳
Hope you all like it.
Thanks  a lot for all your precious comments and encouragement till now which made me turn this SS into an FF...Thanks for your support dearies b'coz without you...TCl is nothing ...thanks a ton all.
Now waiting for your response...
and yeah one more thing ,TCL is gonna soon..will miss all your comments and ofcourse this Maaneet.😳

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
awesome updates
loved the confession scene, it was beautiful
the pictures were lovely
Amazing n hearftfelt confessions.. Loved it x
Amazing Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM