Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😭
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Hello hi bye bye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It seems you are in a very good mood ...after the break πŸ˜†
...I'm very sorry 
Actually your comment made me forget everything else... I was like...like  rolling on the floor laughing!!🀣🀣
Wah Wah...kya Sense of humor hai...kya baat hai!!πŸ˜‰

So "Welcome Back" bolna bhool gayi !! 
waise It's better late than never

WELCOME BACK dii
πŸ€—
Missed your comments...and I also mentioned you  πŸ˜ƒin my year end Thank you speech(πŸ˜†) 

Ahhh..painting the office ,that's a real life experience of my cousin...I so wanna try it πŸ˜
very soonπŸ˜†
Please some-one listen to me...and rent me your wall so that I can show my kalakaariπŸ˜†

yes..i am in fact...it seems sometimes to get back to ur original self u have to get away...,,😳

finally a welcome...πŸ˜ƒ...thank u...πŸ€—

sense of humor...let me think...do i have one...πŸ€”...well...some of my frinds think i do...n i like making people laugh n it is damn difficult...🀒...but the smile n laugh is worth it...😳

yes..i read that speech...seems like u remember me as ur critic only...😭...it seems bad people r always remembered......

haila πŸ˜²..kuch jyada hi overdramatic ho gaya...no way...πŸ˜†

wall...even i want...first u paint n then i will over paint...as in paint over what u have painted...🀣...it will be fun...πŸ˜†...to c ur face after i have painted on what u painted...🀣
Tyro thumbnail
haila...u updating...me waiting...😍

n yes..i loved the banner...nice work...πŸ‘
-Crayon- thumbnail

Hey friends thanks a lot for your lovely comments ...I really love to read them πŸ˜ƒ ,so here comes the 29th part ,new year special πŸ˜Š .Hope you all  like it ,waiting for your response πŸ˜

PART 29

The next morning Geet as usual spent some time with her morning walk friend .

Dev was busy  arranging the New-Year Party

Few staff members were busy in the party arrangements in the office.

Maan went out early in the morning to click some photographs.

Geet talked to Pinky about the party ,Pinky agreed and then asked about her friends Geet didn't know how Pinky would respond if she knew the main reason behind going going to the party is Maan.

So she told about Dev ,So that Pinky doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Pinky was hairaan-pareshan after listening to Geet  she stammered ,she was confused , shocked and hesitant but however she somehow agreed to attend the party with Geet after Geet's persuasion and puppy faces.

And finally they all were ready for the Khurana Constructions New-Year party which accoding to Dev must definitely be a boring  party so he decided that it would be better if he stays back and complete all the arrangements for his rocking bash.

Sudesh was  expected to attend the Khurana Constructions Party but he had to leave Gurgaon as soon as possible to meet his old friends ,so in short Geet still has to wait to see Sudesh as  Sudesh Khurana the owner of Khurana Constructions ,Maan's father and her would be father-in-law.

---The Party---

Maan was in a Black shirt  and his jeans in a formally casual attire his favourite colour .

All the arrangements were beautifully done ,the hall the booked was looking amazing with all the decorations so he congratulated  Priya the girl behind all the decorations .She was more than happy to receive a smile and a hand shake and some energy booster words from her boss on the last day of the year.

During all these Maan didn't fail to notice the absence of Geet,  infact that's the first thing he noticed.

His eyes were almost always on the entrance waiting for her ,he was desperately waiting for her.

He was feeling alone even among many people.

But this time his eyes finally got a glimpse of what they actually  wanted  to see.

His eyes finally caught her .

She stood at the entrance ,her eyes searching for someone ,She was looking extremely beautiful and magnetic  in her sky-blue coloured suit ...He just kept looking at her ,there was no chance of blinking his eyes even for a moment ,he was completely lost in the beauty and smile of his Geet standing there .

She then smiled and waved at someone ,he suddenly came out of his trance and took a deep breatheto relax himself.

He looked at the direction at which Geet was looking and smiling ...she was waving at Pinky ,she walked towards Pinky and hugged her ...they talked for a while .He still kept looking at her

Maan turned his head...Maan what are you doing??!!

He tried to divert himself but again looked at her standing there alone ,her eyes again searching.

She smiled and walked to her.

He tapped her shoulder  from the back...searching for something he asked .

Geet turned back towards him with a sweet and beautiful smile.

So searching for something no no.. searching for someone ??? he corrected himself and smiled naughtily.

Accha so you want to know for whom am I searching?? Geet asked while raising her brows.

Ahaan...I just want to hear the name from your sweet ,lovely voice.

Accha?? Geet asked playfully

I want to see the name playing on your lips with a loving smile ofcourse

Geet smiled on Maan's not-so-usual words.

Maan tum bhi na!!

Oh Geet ,Maan gave a dreamy look...the way you pronounce it's... it's ,he repeated  so Geet-ish!!

Geet-ish??

Musical  Geet ,musical to my ears .

Geet  was enjoying his not-so-usual talk .

They smiled and talked to each other , they both were getting more and more comfortable with each other with every passing day or every passing moments would suit them better.

People around them luckily didn't notice them together as they all were busy in enjoying the party but they both definitely didn't go un-noticed from the eyes of few-employees .

The music started

And few couples went on the dance floor to dance.

So Geet ...Shall  we dance.

Maan  asked while extending his hand towards her.

Geet smiled.

Sure

She accepted his hand ,The music started to play 

(Plss...Pls...listen to this song ...It's one of my fav's and always wanted to write a dance sequence with this song on maaneet 😍 ...enough of my blaberring...pls listen to this song      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1CXkbPvVBs  )

Maan pulled her towards him and smiled at her naughtily.

He moved closer to her ear her and whispered in her ear.

I love this song , Such perfect timing

She smiled  

You're one in a million oh..

You're one in a million ...Oh

He kept his hand on her waist and she kept her hand on his shouder   ,they both joined their hands and then moved further and backwards with a smile that became deeper and deeper with every moment. He held her hands softly and  twirled her  They started to enjoy their casual couple dance .

Sometimes love can hit you every day

Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see

But only one can really make me stay

A sign from the sky

Said to me

But slowly the casual dance was turning to an  intense dance due to all the feelings running in their mind. He held the tips of her fingers and he turned her round, she turned just like a doll on her toes and after  turning , her hands landed up on his chest ,her eyes slowly raising to look at him.

You're one in a million

You're once in a lifetime

You made me discover

One of the stars above us

He again placed his hands on her upper bare back and dipped her back. Those intense looks were making her heart beat faster.His touch was awakening her desires . He brought her up and drew her in.

He tightened his grip.

I've been looking for that special one

And I've been searching for someone to give my love

And when I thought that all the hope was gone

A smile, there you were and I was gone

He  lifted her up ,with his both hands wrapped around her waist,she spread her hands wide ,closed her eyes ,enjoying the music ,enjoying his touch , lost in the moment , realising her new feelings for him, flying in his touch.

You're one in a million

You made me discover one of the stars above us

You're one in a million

You made me discover one of the stars above us

He brought her down ,he gazed intensely into her eyes the girl who captured his soul and heart was now in his arms looking at him intensely ,feeling his touch  ,his eyes on her face.

She moved like a doll  , ,remembering only  one  name ,feeling only his touch ,his desire , lost in his love ,yes love.

They danced while forgetting everything ,danced beautifully ,lost in the rhythm ,lost in the magic created on the dance floor.

He twirled her ,dipped her back , spinned her without removing  his dark deep intense eyes from her.

Those looks were enough for her to lose herself.

They both moved more closer ,enjoying their proximity, everything seemed so perfect and beautiful around them for that moment 

He released his grip.

They both left the dance floor.

They both remained silent after the dance and Geet rushed towards the terrace.

She stood  there ,closed her eyes .

He came from the back and whispered her name.

She slowly turned back and looked into his eyes .

He kept his hand on her chin , moved closer  ending the gap between them  making her

eyelids flutter ,he moved more closer making her eyes shut he moved  towards her eyes

and kissed her eyelids softly , his one touch was enough for her to awaken her desires ,

his slowly moved down kissing the cheek ,he planted kisses all over her face making

her losing to his touch.

He placed his hands around her waist and drew her closer he started kissing her bare

neck , She lifted her head he touched her bare neck with his lips and planted kisses on

it. Her heart started beating faster.

He cupped her face and pressed her lips against hers . He took her lips into his ,slowly

the soft kiss turned into a deeper and  passionate one making them forget everything

,the kiss evoked many new feelings in her ,they were completely lost in each other ,

making the sky witness their love and desire ...

They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes , she moved  more closer ,looked at his lips and  they again kissed each other passionately ,losing themselves completely ,enjoying  their long passionate kiss 

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
wow!breathless one...
i dint thot dey vl cum ds much closer..
U always gives the unexpected...
i hope its not a dream..!

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow.. awesome update dear...
loved it to the core...
awww such a dreamy update...😍
loved maan talk with geet...
aww dance... hmm no words... πŸ€—
continue soon... πŸ˜† kal phir se update milega naa... pretty plzzz

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

awsem update maneet dance kiss

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome di😊
cont soon waiting...

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Awasome update
Love the update
Continue soon
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

Beautiful update
Luved dere dance ...it was very romantic ;)
And da kiss afterwards πŸ˜³
cooont sooon

harneet <3
Edited by -harneet.gill- - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome beautifull 😍 😍update loved it a lot πŸ˜ƒ