Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Ice-cream and whip cream18+ part 10 page 29 (Page 21)

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it
Update soon

Jyoti

sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
plzplzplzpm me om the next part
veryfunny loved it.
anky_1205 Senior Member
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I am sure it's virka.
Nice one
innocentmanvi1 Senior Member
innocentmanvi1
innocentmanvi1

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
nice plz pm me plz plz plz add me to ur buddy list
Mina H Goldie
Mina H
Mina H

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
PART 8

before you get reading let me warm you this one is sad update... :(

RECAP: Virat: okay sweetie come lets go

Virmaan leave

And virka look at one another and together say: SWEETY??

Virmaan go outside and see shlok standing infront of them with a grin on his face

Virat: Maanvi kahin is ni sab suna toh nhai?

Maanvi: shloku toh yahan

Shlok: is there going to have another marriage in the house of you and Maanvi di,

Virat: what NO, shlok where did you hear that from?

Shlok: from you, wait I will tell dadija

Virat: oye dadiji ka chamcha, asey kuch nhai

Maanvi: yea Shlok we were playing a game

Shlok: a game?

Maanvi: yea it is just a game but you can't tell anyone about this game if you don't next time we play together okay

Shlok: realy?!

Virat: yes okay know go and enjoy

Shlok went away happy

Swamini: arey Shlok beta tum itna smile kyun kar rah hai ho?

Shlok: woh Maanvi didi and Virat chachu said next time I can play a secret game with them

Swamini: what kind of secret game?

Shlok: in which where Maanvi didi and Virat Chachu love one another

Swamini just got a heart attack hearing that: SHLOK GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS UNDERSTAND

Shlok: gi bua

Shlok thinks: seems like bua wants to play in the secret game!

Swamini goes to her room and thinks about what shlok said and how Maanvi was acting in the morning with the breakfast and everything "nhai I cant let this happen" swamini gets evil smile on her face and goes to Maanvi

Swamini: listen Maanvi

Maanvi: g bua gi?

Swamini: I think you should get your own place

Maanvi: G??

Swamini: yes Maanvi beta remember how you came here for your futher studies saying you want to become independent

Maanvi: yes

Swamini: then I think you should get your own place because staying here you are not fully independent, like you always have you sister or vansika to help you with your stuff, Hannah, so I think you go get yourself an apartment…

Maanvi: likan??

Swamini: likan kuch nhai, and you don't even need to get urself an apartment as I have already done that… you can leave tonight, and know go and pack your stuff

Before Maanvi can say anything Virat comes

Virat: bua where is Maanvi going?

Bua: nothing beta she said she wanted to be independent but she is not indenpent here living with her sister always helping her, so I got an apartment for her in the south west area and she will move tonight

Virat: but why? If she has to move she can move to the outhouse, the south west area is like 45  minutes away from here… and how can she live alone?

Bua: Virat hum ne fasla kar liya hai… Maanvi will move out tonight

Maanvi: likan bua g this time I didn't even make any kind of mistake

Bua thinks: you did make a mistake and a very big mistake for which you cant be pardon for

Bua: I know but Maanvi and Virat I said so, so it will happen I have already told you beeji about it and she doesn't have a problem with that

Bua leaves from and Maanvi has tears in her eyes

Virat: maanu don't cry, yeh bua na, wait I will go talk to her

Maanvi: no Virat leave it she wont listen I will go and pack my bags

Virat: BUT Maanvi wait lets go and talk to bhai and bhabhi

Maanvi just leaves form there with tears in her eyes which Virat can't bare so he runs to his brothers room and tells about what swamini bua has done

Jeevika: viren gi how will Maanvi stay alone… like she can stay alone in the morning but what about the night?

Viren leaves to talk to bua about Maanvi staying here, bnut swamini doesn't agree and after a lot of augments viren leaves her room

Viren: it is no use Virat bua is very adamant about her decision

Maanvi comes out with her bags packed

Jeevika: Maanvi are you alright?

Maanvi: yes didi I am fine if bua has decided for me to move out it is okay, vasey bhi I will be here, in the same town as you guyz and Virat—

Swamini comes: Good Maanvi you are already and now you can leave I have called the driver outside for you

Virat: Driver kyun? I will leave her…

Swamini: NO the driver will go

Virat: but what if she has some kind of problem staying there

Swamini: no she won't the apartment is like a 5star apartment, and anyways it will be night in sometime and I don't want you driving in the night time… and Maanvi you better hurry up as well

Maanvi goes and hugs her sister with tears in her eyes, and Gives a side hug to her jiju and looks at Virat with tears in her eyes

Swamini: hurry up

Maanvi looks away and leaves and virka and Virat go to their rooms and Swamini smiles

Virat goes heart broken: that bua didn't even let me say bye to Maanvi, how will she stay there alone?

After sometime the driver comes home and Virat runs to him

Virat: driver, has Maanvi reached safely?

Driver: ji saab

Virat runs back to his room and calls Maanvi

Maanvi

"hello"

"Maanvi I haven't seen you in the past one hour and it seems like I haven't seen you for like ever"

"I miss you too Virat"

"maanu sab tik hai na vahan"

"yea everything is fine,it is just very quite and scary"

"scary…? Wait I will come over"

"nhai nhai Virat don't remember bua she will get mad it is a new place and no one is here that's why it is scary varna it is alright"

Virat and Maanvi talk on the phone for like ever when Virat hears Vansika calling him to dinner, as it is 8 o clock

Maanvi: you should go varna you want get dinner

Virat: but I wwant to talk to you

Maanvi : Virat we have been talking for the past three hours, you go eat something and I will go and eat something as well

Virat: okay maanu you take care, and if you need something let me know, call me… okay I will keep my phone with me on the dining table

Maanvi: don't worry Virat

Virat: okay then bye love you

Maanvi: me too bye

They both shut their phone, and Virat goes to eat food, where as Maanvi has nothing to eat other then a small bag of chips she eats the chips with tears in her eyes, after she gets done eating the chips she goes to her room and lays on the bed and doesn't realize when she falls asleep.

After finishing his food and when dadaji says good night to everyone Virat runs up to his room and calls Maanvi but keeps on getting her voicemail which is making him very scared for Maanvi

After 15minutes of calling with the same result he can't take it anylonger, he gets a vision of where it is dark and Maanvi is crying, and gets very scared and runs to virka's room

Viren: Virat are you fine, why are you looking so scared?

Virat: Maanvi…

Jeevika: what happened to Maanvi?

Virat: she is not picking up her phone I keep on getting her voicemail and I have a very bad feeling, I am going to her place right now

Viren: Virat listen what if bua…

Virat: agar bua asks just make up some excuse I will try to get home as soon as possible

Jeevika: even I just called I am getting the same, Virat g when you met Maanvi call us, and don't worry hum sab sambal lay gay

Virat: thanks

Virat runs down to his car and drives off quickly to maavni's place with a speed of 80-100 km/h in between he tries her cell but still gets the same response everytime and he is worried sick, it takes normally 45mins to get to her place but with Virats rash driving he reached their 15mins early and goes upstairs to her floor which is number 3 and her apartment number is 31

Virat rings her bell qickly as possible, like 5times in one second

Maanvi gets up with a jerk and looks at the time and it is 9:30

Maanvi thinks: who can it be at this time?

She goes to the door and looks threw the key hole and sees Virat standing outside with a worried expression, she quickly opens the door and sees Virat and she gets teary eyes and Virat is relaxed on seeing Maanvi and goes and hugs her as if they were meeting after decades, Virat crashes Maanvi;s face into his chest and hugs are tightly and secrurely

Virat: do you have any idea how many times I had called you… why didn't you pick up, do you know how worried I was for you…

Maanvi breaks the hug and looks at him: you drove all the way over here to see if I was okay or not

Virat nods his head

Maanvi hugs him back: I love you Virat….

I hope you liked it… please comment and the next one will be quiet HAWT as virat and maanvi missed one another alot so they have to make up for the time they have missed right?! <3's you all mhawz

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

kzs04salma009laila889raniruthMariddaamee1mizznanuzhi94Bengalibabexxinnocentmanvi1ashni0905Cutiee_Ashh-divya-Tuba_KSGunnatiathendral_111kushal90sha19sweets1126shaimahlaynaTheBlueAngelluvzindagiaysha1989preethi12345nai1311_yspxoxsusanxoxpinkstarsnrithyaoEndless-LOvEhooriaadevishreewanderlust09AdorableTroubleCythereaDivanIshrev4evapreethis-RabiaKSGKaJen-Hot.Pink.HeelsSyed695kulsum_virman

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Stupid bua and her nonsense! What a pyaar ki dushman!!! Just moving her out of the city won't stop love... we have cars now to get places... lol
but the rest was truly adorable! definitely looking forward to the next one :D (and your new fic)!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina H

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Aww this was just too cute he drove so many miles to see her tht one line he said of being worried about her really touched my heart I kno it's a bit filmy of me to say tht but it was just too good hate swamini as usual and love Virika and Virmaan as usual lol

Mina H

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Luvd it... Smile

Mina H

Go to top