Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Ice-cream and whip cream18+ part 10 page 29 (Page 15)

Mina H Goldie
Mina H
Mina H

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
PART 6

RECAP: Virat: I hope you don't have a problem….

Maanvi tried to look anywhere but at him which was impossible as he was standing right infornt of her.

Maanvi: fine walk around as ever you like it is your house

Virat: exactly my point my house and you will wear the types of clothes I will tell you to wear

Maanvi: don't bug me Virat

Virat: I bug you?

Maanvi: at times

Virat: fine then don't talk to me

Virat went away angry at Maanvi

Maanvi thinks " yeh chep na, phela mujhey tang karta hai phir khudi ah kar sorry kara ga and I know how to make him say sorry" Maanvi gets ssmrik and leave for her room

Maanvi goes to her room to see if she has any sexy lingerie "uff mera pass koi achi night gown nhai hai… yes DIDI the great" so she sneaks off to jeevika's room 'the perfect thing' she takes out a red colored nightly which is backless, has no selves and it is up her thighs. Maanvi wears the nightly but is nervous to go down, and hears Virat scream out of pain and she forgets what she is wearing and runs downstairs to see him in the kitchen. Virat forgets his pain as he is stunned to see Maanvi in a HOT AVATAR , Maanvi runs to him and sees he has burned his finger

Maanvi: arey Virat kya kar rah ho, are you alright…     

Virat can't say a word he is speechless

Maanvi: kya ghur ray ho?

Suddenly Maanvi realizes the clothes she is wearing and blushes like a red tomato, Maanvi decides to leave immediately, and turns around to run when she I stops because Virat has called her name

Virat: Maanvi where are you going?

Maanvi: mein atti hoon

Virat: listen mujhey dard ho raha hai on my finger

Maanvi can't make a decision to leave or to help him

Virat: please maanu don't leave

Maanvi: ek minute

Maanvi runs to the chair nearby takes a shawl and wraps it all around her and goes to Virat

Virat is sad seeing she has covered her shoulder but is still happy as he can see her bare legs

Maanvi can see Virat is staring at her bare legs, and feels uncomfortable, but still is blushing badly, finally she goes to Virat and hold his hand and takes it to the sink and puts it under cold water, Virat is under a trance and just wants to feel and touch Maanvi all over again, Maanvi can feel Virat's eyes gazing into her body and off course with her mischief behavior she turns on hot water instead of cold which certainly Virat feels

Virat: Maanvi!

Maanvi laughs at him and is about to run away from him when Virat grabs her hand and makes her crash into his chest     

Virat: just where do you think your are going?

Maanvi: Virat I am going to sleep

Virat: at 8:00

Maanvi: haan aat baje (eight o clock)

Virat: did you forget our house rules we have dinner at eight

Maanvi: Virat please don't talk like dadaji

Virat: no maanu rule is rule we have to eat food at eight

Maanvi: okay fine, letme just change

Virat: no you look fine

Maanvi: Virat understand na…

Virat: no I won't understand, nor will I let you understand today

Maanvi just blushes and Virat takes her to the fridge and takes out ice cream

Maanvi: but this was finished…

Virat: I get some today

Virat opens the ice cream box and puts his finger in the ice cream, and takes his finger and outlines Maanvi's lip with slowly rubbing her lower lip with the most ice cream, Maanvi has her eyes close and she is just feeling the moment. Virat puts his hands on Maanvi's shoulder and takes off the shawl she has wraped herself around exposing her low v cut nightly. Virat cups maanvi's face in his hand palm and is inches away from kissing her… both can feel and hear each others heartbeat, Virat slowly nibs her lower lip cleaning the ice cream off of her, Maanvi also moves her lips around his in anticipation she puts her hands around his neck playing around with his hairs Virat and Maanvi let go because both of them need air Maanvi's eyes are still shut and Virat is just adoring her beauty…Virat takes his finger again and dips it in the ice cream and takes his finger and takes it around her check, and neck then  he puts his arms around her back and starts kisseing where the icecream was on, her side check and goes down to her neck to her collar bone and over her cleavage he moves his lips down to her chest just as much as it was exposing her, Maanvi started making small noses form the pleasure she is receiving and Virat bends a little down so he can get a better view Virat kisses her over her night gown in the middle from her cleavage and he goes to her stomach his kisses are full of force that he can feel her navel threw her night gown and Maanvi is feeling she is like in heaven, Virat looks up to see her and smiles "Maanvi I love you" Maanvi just smiles and Virat gets up quickly picks her up in his arms and Maanvi has her face buried half in his shoulder and is blushing badly as she knows where this is going. Virat takes her to her room and makes her lye down and looks at her, Maanvi's eyes were still closed and Virat went near her and lightly kissed her check "good night Maanu I love you" Virat was about to leave when Maanvi held his hand "Virat… yeh…" Virat looks back to her "Maanu I know you want to wait atleast till we don't get married" Maanvi smiled at him and got up and gave him a kiss on the lips, which was a full force one, in which Virat almost lost his balance and was about to fall back when someone he managed to keep him still and returned her kiss with same pleasure and force Virat and Maanvi break their kiss for some air. Maanvi hugs Virat tightly and gives him a kisses in his neck from left to right, Virat loves the way her lips feel around his kiss after 5ish minutes she stops "I love you too Virat have a good night" "good night know how will I be able to sleep after all this?" Maanvi just smiles at him and he kisses her forehead and goes to his room to sleep while Maanvi sleeps in her room!

I know this update was long due but the thing I was problems writing all this love stuff but I think all this turned out good! :P just a precap: Virman will tell virka about their love but also bua will know… so stay tuned and do comment and hit the like button!

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009laila889Mahnoor5671khalidamohamed6raniruthteri-diwanisankey7sankeymizznamiffy56cdeevianeestar_114ishara1990arri-spy06Tuba_KSGluvolaf-divya-moonstruckhemvbSaj110thendral_1112cute4u_22gulunaKhushi15Cutiee_AshhinluvwivARHIday_lilyinlvwithehmmbhsonika_virmansha19riastarambarsariyakushal90Huma0301Endless-LOvEnrithyaoxoxsusanxoxRuchi-interestpinkstarsTheBlueAngelNehal92luvzindagipreethi12345shehroon_riaznai1311_ysp~~BaBy~AnGel~~sups2222princess14sweets1126CythereadevishreeDivanIshrev4evabhavnahkulsum_virman-Antu-_-Aslan-LuvManan13Hot.Pink.HeelsKSG_luvpreethis-Juhi.|Persephone|adventure_gurlMadhuri53Nikki_Titli

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
oh gosh im blushing BlushingBlushingBlushing
awesome update :)
princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
great update!!!! loved it!! thanks for the PM
preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
gosh , wow !! dat hot & amazng ,,
guluna Senior Member
guluna
guluna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
GOSH hot hot hot amazing
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Fairly good story and pretty good character development. Oddly enough I can actually picture most of this happening. I was also very surprised to find such a story on IF... lol! If you don't mind some constructive criticism,  my only suggestion would be  to proofread a bit more to eliminate some minor word errors and such. Anyways, I added you as a buddy and would love a PM to see where this is headed! 

Edited by luvya4ever - 13 January 2012 at 10:17pm
apurva100 IF-Rockerz
apurva100
apurva100

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
whoa!!! super hot!!Thumbs Up update soon n plz do pm me!! 
star_114 Groupbie
star_114
star_114

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
great update!!! cant wait for the nxt one!!!

Go to top