Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Ice-cream and whip cream18+ part 10 page 29 (Page 11)

sonika_virman Senior Member
sonika_virman
sonika_virman

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
that was super duper hot
Yaar plz update the next part really soon
The suspense is going to kill me
Thanks for the pm:)

zenia Senior Member
zenia
zenia

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hottt...wow
it was really gud yaar
plz update soon
dramaqueen247 Senior Member
dramaqueen247
dramaqueen247

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Plzzz PM me when u update. :D
shehroon_riaz Goldie
shehroon_riaz
shehroon_riaz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Just read all of the 4 parts...
I could imagine every scene, haaye how I wish all this happened in the actual drama. But yes, I know this can't happen. They're not like that in the actual drama, the atmosphere. Everything is so different, but maybe when they realise their love for each other (I don't see this for another 6-9 months), they might do. Well not exactly this; but something quite similar. Anyway, you know how were all waiting for VirMaan scenes now, it'll all pay off. Our wait will be over and will probably see a VirMaan scene in every episode. Anywayss, this comment was supposed to be about your amazing writing. Lol

Please keep writing and when you update next, then please PM me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raniruth

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
r u kidding dis part was gud..i even imagined Maanvi n Virat  as Cindrella n her Prince Charming..Day Dreaming
hmmm i fnk she hs sme problm wid her dress r smethng lyk dat???
whoaa am 2 xcited 4 da nxt part...Big smile
Mina H Goldie
Mina H
Mina H

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
PART 5

RECAP: Maanvi: I can't go

Virat: what why?

Maanvi: meri zip arr gi hai (my zip is stuck) (I know most kurti;s don't have zips but just imagaine)!

Virat: I will fix it for you

Maanvi: no

Virat: I promise I will just fix it… and nothing else

Maanvi looked down and slowly turned around and exposed her milky back to virat… and virat was suddenly in a dilemma he promised he won't do anything more than help her with the zip and but he so wanted to explore her back with his lips, Maanvi who had her back towards Virat couldn't see the stunned expression on his face

Maanvi: Virat… kya hua?

Virat cleared his throat: umm kuch nhai…

The zip was half zipped and half unzipped, Maanvi's bra strap were visible to Virat

"oh god I just wana unclip her bra and just" virat was interrupted from his thoughts again from Maanvi voice

Maanvi: virat now would be a good time…

Virat: umm yea

Virat put his hand on her zip careful not to touch her skin, but Maanvi still felt his hands impact on her back which made her shiver, Virat put his other hand on her stomach and held her tight close to him Virat softly blowed air form his mouth on her expose skin which made her shiver again, Virat tightened his grip around her stomach

Virat went close to her ear and a low seductive voice virat asked: Maanvi can I kiss you on your back

Maanvi put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes in consent

Virat started off from her shoulder and slowly moved his way back to her neck, and slowly around her shoulder blades and upper back, onces again the kisses started off slow and become into a hard full of force passionate kissing, Virat rolled his tongue around her skin which was giving Maanvi sudden kind of urge underneath her panties she was lost, this was the time she couldn't stop him, Maanvi felt her /knee's go weak again in sucha pleasure and her head high in the air such type of feeling was new to her, and she didn't know how to react in it… Maanvi felt her zip go down it was Virat's naughty hand again… The zip went all the way down to expose her full back to him, the only thing Virat didn't like seeing was her bra strap in the middle, but he ignored that and went straight to her lower back and started kissing and licking her skin spontaneously, Virat went on his knees so he can kiss much better, he felt Maanvi wobble so he held her from her waist securely one hand on each side of her waist, Maanvi felt so protected in his hands, when virat was done from her lower back he stood up still holding her securely in his hands and went to the bra strap that annoyed him, he just wanted to rip it open… he took one of his hand off of her waist to her strap and with his finger he started making random shapes all around it. Maanvi literally felt like in heaven, no doubt Virat was a great kisser but even his fingers were gifted. Virat's finger finally stopped at her strap's clips and was about to unclip them when they heard a knock and both of them immediately came out of there fantasy, Virat felt ashamed of his actions, he didn't want to do all that, he quickly zipped up Maanvi's zip and went outside to see an sale associate = sa

SA: is everything fine sir?

Virat: yes I will come to pay for the stuff

Maanvi came out of the fitting room and looked to see Virat paying for the stuff; Maanvi wasn't ashamed of what happened but felt very shy and couldn't make eye contact with her chep!

Virman went and sat in the car and Virat felt guilty as Maanvi didn't say anything…

Virat took her to beach, it was almost sunset time and beach was empty. Maanvi loved the view they both sat by the shore and admired the sunset. Virat still felt very uneasy and uncomfortable, he kept on thinking about the fitting room incident, how close he was to exploring her full body. "likan yeh mujse baat kyun nhai karrey?" thought virat, on the other hand Maanvi was trying to figure out a way to talk…

Maanvi: the view is beautiful

Virat took a big sigh "thank god she said something" Yea it is beautiful

Maanvi put her head on his shoulder and leaned on him

Virat felt relaxed "so she is not mad, thank god": Maanvi whatever happened in the fitting room…

Maanvi was still leaning on him and looked up into his eyes: it was beautiful, it was magical, I loved it

Maanvi put her head a little higher up on his shoulder so she can kiss his lips, but Virat moved away

Maanvi: kya hua… you didn't like what happened…?

Virat: no maanu I loved it, it is just that you told me that you didn't want anything more than kissing and we kind a did more than that… and I thought you would be mad or angry

Maanvi: but I am not Virat…

Maanvi moved closer to virat and this time she kissed him lightly on his shoulder and around his neck… She loved the way he smelled… this was the first time Virat felt in soo much pleasure form Maanvi's lips, Maanvi stopped she realized that this place wasn't right for all this, she looked up at Virats eyes deep inside them

Maanvi: I love you Virat

Virat hugged Maanvi with all force make her crash into his chest and held her there for god knows how long, it was night time and Maanvi broke the hug

Maanvi: I think we should go home…

Virat: I don't want to go home

Maanvi: Virat ghar chalta hai, and I want to talk to di as well

Virman in the car

Virat: can we tell bhai and bhabhi about us maanu?

Maanvi: I don't know what if they don't approve?

Virat: They will not say anything like that

Maanvi: fine we will tell them tomorrow face to face

Virat: okay Maanu that means we don't have to pretend atleast infornt of bhai and bhabhi

Maanvi: yea that will be nice

Soon virman reached home and Maanvi excused herself to go to her room to change into her p.js and so did virat

Virat was waiting for in the lounge and saw her coming down in a pooh bear t-shirt and Mickey Mouse p.j which was a triple size from her actual size and could help but to laugh at her, which made Maanvi conscious

Maanvi: what happened virat? Why are you laughing??

Virat: OH MY GOD maanu you look soo daaammm funnyyy, you exactly like a bandriya

Maanvi: what why?

Virat: mickey & pooh and that too a triple size from your actually size like seriously

Maanvi: haan toh kya hua, I feel comfortable in this

Virat: but I like to see all of your curves

Maanvi blushed: VIRAT

Virat: kya virat, go and change into something your own size

Maanvi: what do you mean by my own size, I like this and I will not change, and plus this is what I sleep in, and it's very comfortable

Virat: fine asey baat hai toh tik hai

Without taking another second Virat took off his shirt and revealed his toned chest and six pacs, Maanvi was just stunned seeing him like that he looked soo hot and he was all hers, and after that he unbuckled his trousers button and was about to take them off

Maanvi: Virat what are you doing???

Virat: ek minute

Virat took off his trouser and went towards Maanvi in his SpongeBob boxer

Maanvi turned away and looked in the other direction, Virat went towards Maanvi put his hand around his waist her went towards her ear and whispered,

Virat: this is how I sleep   

Virat slowly turned her round so she can face him

Virat: I hope you don't have a problem….

Maanvi tried to look anywhere but at him which was impossible as he was standing right infornt of her.

I hope you guyz liked i knw it is a short update will make the next one longer or atleast try too and a special thanks to inlvwithehmmbh iF it wasn't for herI wasn't going to update for like another two three days! Anyways please comment good or bad! J

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009shruthyn3Mahnoor5671raniruthmizznarinku28lemyamee1star_114arri-spy06--Lalz--Tuba_KSGsalekh1thendral_111anky_1205-divya-moonstruckpunjabi_gyal08unnatialarimel22pal89711shivu124gulunaday_lilysha19ambarsariyakushal90sonika_virmaninlvwithehmmbhCutiee_Ashh2cute4u_22TheBlueAngelpreethi12345Nazmaashehroon_riaznai1311_yspABCDesiGirl93luvzindagipinkstarsHuma0301Endless-LOvEvirmanforevernrithyao_Sara_xoxsusanxoxsups2222princess14cheersona1~~BaBy~AnGel~~maaneetkimeetshaimahsweets1126duskIshrafan11DivanIshwanderlust09CythereahooriaadevishreenayikaHot.Pink.Heelskulsum_virmanPumpkinnpreethisLuvManan13Prinsesse.Suvi|Persephone|adventure_gurlNaughtynattyMeow_Aleena-BlushaLicious-Nikki_Titli

preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
lovely , hot rmntic yer .. tx 4 pm
arri-spy06 Senior Member
arri-spy06
arri-spy06

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top