India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon: Why So Daft?! (Page 2)

barbdoll Senior Member
barbdoll
barbdoll

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
yeah, gotta agree 2 dis !!!! i hv no prob wid shivam, he is being shown a negative character, so he behaving like dis wz expected, bt nt sharon yarr...i mean rude n kool n smart n arrogant n full of attitude type of things is wt i lyk sharon fr !!! n how cn she b empressed by shivam soo easily???? y e1 easy ? she shud nt b impressed by him at all!!!!CVs, pls bring back my sharon who dint care bout who ol idiotic weaklin type of low stander people r intrested in hr, ol she knows is being mean n bitchy, c'mon...she is a gal who is really, i repeat REALLY hard 2 get...Unhappy pls do smthin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SD..

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG i feel like killing CV's fr doing this to SharonAngry...Hate them to the core..Angry

I am also a die hard Sharon fan more than being a Swaron Fan...and when i see that everytime anythng and i really mean anythng goes wrong they freaking have no one else to be blamed but Sharon..Confused

I mean no matter what happens all they want to do is to ruin sharon's character..Kudos to Sneha for playing it so brilliantly and i m sure no one from d3 is is even capable of playing this kind a character...no offence but can't help it as I'm so angry with CV's.

But, i feel sad Y Sharon Y only Sharon...please for god sake bring some one else if no else from d3 cast is capable of portraying dese so called grey shades. Angry

I feel so bad for Sneha cz we all know how capable she is, i am sure can play a sweet girl next door kinda role anyday..Please enough is enough...atleast dnt make her look stupid...she is Sharon...how can u guys make her fall for such cheap trashy lines..WTH...

I so hate watching d3 when they do this to sharonAngry. CV's please understand that dere are end number of people who dnt like Sneha just cz they dnt like Sharon the character so eventually this is a loss for u guys...please stop all this.

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 21 December 2011 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SD..-bitz-

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
She needs love... Nd cheeevam got dat tactics to impress her . . . But she'll got to realize her luv 4 swayam by dis way only..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SD..LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogini64

She needs love... Nd cheeevam got dat tactics to impress her . . . But she'll got to realize her luv 4 swayam by dis way only..

but she seemed imprsd by shivam...swayam angle was nowhr to be seen

AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Exactly JoyeeConfused
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

And this belies the very purpose of Chee-Vam's entry ... that of kick startin the SwaRon track ...GHANTA SwaRon track Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-AmRiTa_SLiveEatLove

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

And this belies the very purpose of Chee-Vam's entry ... that of kick startin the SwaRon track ...GHANTA SwaRon track Angry

CV's are in no mood to make swaron happen and i am in no mood to see d3...seriously pissed off..Angry.Yeh cv's kisi aur ki ghanti bajaane main busy hain 

-bitz-

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I was expecting d same ki rey would interfare nd offer to give his phone no. By sayng dat "sharon itni jaldi kisi ko apna no. Nhi deti nd all"
but may be dats gud for pacing d SWARON track...

Go to top