Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon: Why So Daft?! - Page 3

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know what I didn't understand?  How can Sharon be impressed by Shivam?  He doesn't dance!  He just did tashan and that was it.  Not a singe dance move.  I mean is that all it takes to blow Sharon away?

And guys, I'm not even a Sharon fan!  I mean her acting is great, but after the way she hurt Swayam, I like her even less than I did before.  Anyhow, I guess we've figured out what is attractive to Sharon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shrarrti

And guys, I'm not even a Sharon fan! I
mean her acting is great, but after the way
she hurt Swayam, I like her even less than I
did before. Anyhow, I guess we've figured
out what is attractive to Sharon.

ooo... Please aisa na bolo we all love sharon as in many of us... And vo chahe kitni bhi stupidity karle we can't hate her...!!!
shrarrti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manasie

ooo... Please aisa na bolo we all love sharon as in many of us... And vo chahe kitni bhi stupidity karle we can't hate her...!!!

Hate is a really strong word.  I just said I didn't like her very much.  Sneha Kapoor does a great job at playing Sharon.  I wish the cvs had realized how great a couple SwaRon would have made,  But oh well.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eh, sensibly put there, Nandini! 

Sharon's being thick, maybe she can't think of herself at the moment. Nobody likes when their favorite characters on a show act in such a dynamically dimwitted manner, I mean it's obvious you should complain. However, I am just gonna sit back down and wait to see some sense. ðŸ¤“

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea why Sharon,the same girl who stood up for Kriya in the canteen and blasted the guy for asking lewd questions to her cannot see through Shivam.

CVs...why in the name of the LORD are you portraying Sharon as such a dense woman all of a sudden??

I mean...she's on the rebound,she wants to move on.Accepted.

But THIS???
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Sakina-

I have no idea why Sharon,the same girl who stood up for Kriya in the canteen and blasted the guy for asking lewd questions to her cannot see through Shivam.

CVs...why in the name of the LORD are you portraying Sharon as such a dense woman all of a sudden??

But THIS???

i knw yaar kitna shallow aur stupid dikha rahey hai sharon ko...ugghhh!!!!!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Sakina-

But THIS???

Oh, I SO agree. It makes NO sense. For real.
SwaRon227 thumbnail
SERIOUSLY. Matlab HOW so damn STUPID! :|
Pehele to when that dazzler was harassing kreeeya tab sab kuch samajh aa gaya and now , "for now, JUST ur number" WHAT THE HELL!?!?! o.O Use sachi mein samajh nahi aya ? :O 
HOWWW ... UGH! :| 
And seriously dudee...we were waiting WHEN will cv's remove sharon as a negative role.. :@ hata ke "THE DUMB ONE" mein daalna chaahte ho kya cvs?!!?!??!? :(
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zak231

i knw yaar kitna shallow aur stupid dikha rahey hai sharon ko...ugghhh!!!!!!

I don't understand WHY!