India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon: Why So Daft?!

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
If any of you have ever read any of my previous topics (read: tediously long rants), you'll know how much I love, and I mean LOVE Sharon as a character. Tonight, however, gave me more reasons to scream, on her account, than EVER before. 

So, honestly, Sharon Raiprakash, who counts herself among the top-notch of pretty much everything, is THIS easily beguiled? By some completely random 'cool'-obsessed smooth talker, who can throw a pick-up line at her without her even realising what he's doing?! I wanted to yell EVERY time she came up with an explanation for his antics...oh he's apologising, oh he's standing up for his friends, oh thank God we didn't react at the time of the chaos or we'd never have seen how totally awesome he is...UGH. Just UGH. "For now, just your phone number, please."She honestly can't see through THAT?! 

I don't get it, basically. If I'm not exploding right now, it's because of the BTS interview of Shantanu and Sneha, where they were nice enough to explain what Sharon's thinking. Because if they hadn't, I'd have been one VERY confused viewer tonight. I HOPE her IDIOCY is backed up with some semblance of consistency with her character in the episodes to come. I love Sharon for how nuanced and complex she is, and I do NOT want to see her ruined. 

I hope you're listening, CVs. Ouch

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kunwarabhilashbarbdoll2cute4u_22SwaRon227..SD..shrarrtiWinz__anonymous__doc42ABCDesiGirl93-bitz-AmRiTa_SRadiantTreasure-Antu-_-Aslan-thegameison-dark.horse-manasie23LiveEatLove..DamonCrazy..LamheChurake-Sakina-The007ShivaniMyDarkPassenger

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I dont understand .. JUST dont understand .. WHATEVER could the CVs  mean by portraying Sharon as such a confunded imbecile !?   When that  Dazzler creeep was harrasssing Kreeeya , tab toh Sharon ko SAB samajh mein araha thaa .. cuz shez a shehri, smart ladki and what not .. so WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT ? How come she failed to read between Chee-Vam's oh so obvious double meaninged lines today !??!!?!? 

Sharon is my fav. character in the entire show .. and I am a DIE hard  Sharon fan even before being a SwaRon or Swayam fan .. which is why I am  LIVID right now ... at CV's decision to show Sharon in such .. RIDICULOUSLY IDIOTIC light AngryAngry

Like W*F Man !??!?!

Edited by SwaRon911 - 21 December 2011 at 8:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227..SD..katie.swarondoc42-bitz-AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i always waited for a time wen cv's will wipe out d grey shade from sharon's chrctr'
but today they added another feather to sharon's cap- tat she can behave these dumb before a second rated i'm so cool acting chee-vam
ooohhh god i've never been these outraged before
 now i want an answer frm cv's wat are they trying...
is tat d same sharon 'who stood up for kriya wen some guys passed cheap comments over her' wonder was tat sharon? or  is this sharon? jho uusss  chhheee-vam(aargh i dont even want to take his name) ke puchne par hass hass ke given her no...aaarrrghAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by SwaRonmania - 21 December 2011 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227AmRiTa_S

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i so agree wid u!! i mean y cant Sharon see wat is in his mind!?
totally not happening!!Angry Its just because of d interview dat v arent reacting cuz v noe kabhi na kabhi to Sharon ki akal thikane ani hi hai!LOL V love Sharon's character so much but den y r CV's showing her so different now-a-days cant understand!Confused
Hoping to see sum sense in her ahead!!!Smile

Edited by swaron24 - 21 December 2011 at 8:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..SD..doc42AmRiTa_SRiddikulusLamheChurake

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ok first of all i have lost all my calm and patience today... I so much love sharon's character... And this girl... Being the intelligent dazzler from a big city... Can't she understand a dumb guy ka double meaning line...!!! I mean y... Y is sharon ka character being ruined...!!! Even though i know that BTS me kya kaha gaya tha...!! M still not able to control my anger level... It has just burst out today...!!! I just can't seem to control it...!!! God please save this Chee-vam.. Varna i'll surely go and murder him...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42-bitz-AmRiTa_S

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I losted my patience yesterdayAngry,,, isi liye aaj chilled hu. kal nikal li thi na bharas!!! 
Sharon ka character buhat LS show kia ja rha hai for shivam... what type of love she feels for swayam??? em just watching show now. ab aur sochne ki himat nheDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I really dn't know wat to say...i hv no clue as to why the cv's r hell-bent on portraying sharon as an utterly stupid character who neither stood up for her team nor saw thru the utterly yucky pic-up lines shivam was thrwing at her...cv's i think hv decided to show sharon not only as a grey character but a cmpltly black 1...and 4 da moment as an avid viewer of the show the swaron track is seeming utterly foolish to me... *period*

Edited by zak231 - 21 December 2011 at 9:21am
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Nandini..I'm RESing because I cannot type whatever in my mind about Sharon on here. :| 

Go to top