Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET OS.. Oo saathi re.. - Page 5

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waise zoha ye scene imagine karke hi moo me pani aagaye superb lika
Sighing he keep her head on his back with one arm under her head and another went to his hair stroking softly. He smiles with his close eyes. You came? He whispered softly. She sat straight; I want to tell you so something. He smile and sat in front of her bringing her in his embrace. Bolo. She smile keeping ger head on his shoulder and trace her finger on his broad chest. WO... actually... I...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
the most memorable time the hubby and wifey share when they are getting parents the time when wife told that she is pregnant hubby was in 9th cloud u potreyed really superb
he frowned keeping his palm on her cheek. 

Say doll.She giggles and kisses his cheek moving to his ears and whispered softly. I'm pregnant...he look at her with his wide open her eyes. Really? She nodded and head hugging him. He hugs her tight.  Life can't be any better. They wanted kid's years before but were not getting. They even consulted doctors many time but every time they were told everything is ok.

maaneet5 thumbnail
we also so happy listening this news

He moves back he asked. But when?  She looks down biting her lower lip. I found it three months before and wanted to tell you first. I was so desperate to tell you but not in phone. He smile widely and capture her mouth. Thanking her to come in his life and bring so much happiness, thanking her to Mae his life beautiful, make it worth leaving, to give him so much happiness and love him so much. He can't define his happiness in words.

maaneet5 thumbnail
sahring news with family

Other day they announced the news to all the family who were extremely happy and

instantly her mom wanted her to come to their house in last month but him being himself didn't approved and rejected.
maan hena pyaar se dekne ko ghar jane ki jaroorat kya hi 
maaneet5 thumbnail
nice starting and nice ending nice OS
magar itna jaldi katam hoga socha na tha
agar continue kar sakthe ho to continue ya ek ore
maaneet5 thumbnail
i must say awesome OS agar pata chaltha tu itni achi OS likthi ho to kab ke tujse force karthe
any way nice OS i loved it
we want more OS
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
to get well soon ore OS likthe raho badiya hi short and sweet OS ab takka mene jitne bi pada os
ur each and evry line has meaningful
ye mera 3500 post hi i am so lucky and happy that i am giving it to u
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
bhasha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for first OS.well it was refreshing.i loved their pre marriage moment.why geet parent where upset,i didnt get.infaat they should have been happy their daughter has got such loving partner.well it was really good.had fun reading it.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very beautiful...

typical Indian family...but thank God Maan-Geet relation didn't suffer...

one thing yaar Geet of ur OS is like Geet of GHSP...Maan is coming back home after 6 months so she must be 6 1/2 0r 7 months pregnant...I wonder how her baby bump is not showing and nobody from both of their families came to know about she being pregnant...

thanx for pm.
abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os dear...
loved it...