Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1st para it self was marvelous
She lied on her bed with her closed eyes and a sweet smile on her face.  Finally tomorrow will be the day she is been waiting from years. But this night doesn't seem to be over; sleep is not near her eyes, the only thing she can see is him and only him. Weather with open eyes or close.  He never leaves her to a second.

maaneet5 thumbnail
hey zoha its my fav sceen usually ladka ladki ko ese dekhne aane me maja hi kuch ore hi tune wo bi dikadi i am loving it
Her world of dream got disturb by the slow knock on window. She frowned and went to open the window to see the person of her dream, he ump inside panting heavily. What are you doing here? She look here and there confirming door were close. He smile and went lying on bed. She come and stood in front of him with her hand on her hips. Maan I'm asking you?
maaneet5 thumbnail
maan lieing on geet bad wow
He open his eyes looking at her, she was cutely complaining him, holding her wrist ger pulled her on top of him with a Thud snaking his arm around her slim waist.

nice romantic dilogs
 Of course I came for you doll. I am desperately missing you. She blushes, keeping her forbear on his chest hiding her face. I can't wait for tomorrow. She smiles. You should go now. She looks au at him,

to janab ko kiss chahiye
he smiled turning and jerk her beneath him slowly leaning down, she smile knowing his intention turning her face so his lips slam on her cheek.

Kiss miss maan ka cute chera dekne layak tha
He moves back making a face. She laughs pushing him and stood up.
maaneet5 thumbnail
wow what a naughty scene was that

Now go. She pushes him toward the window. But geet. She stopped him keeping her palm on his lips. No. Not now. Go. He smile sweetly and went out by window.

waise zoha what not now

craziekudi thumbnail
wow that was so beautiful...

one ques...

whats with the families uyaar... l;oved maanet love...
maaneet5 thumbnail
in a single para u have explained their whole 5 year love story i am loving it
 Maan and geet, both were in love from five years, when they were in collage, things started by a simple friendship and soon both stated to love each other's deeply.

Family approve nahi ki ha
After two years, when they finished their study they revealed the news to their family but they didn't approved the love marriage in their family.

magar yaha maan singh khurana apne pyaar keliye kuch bi karega
But him being maan didn't stopped loving her and continuous to meet her. After three years of convincing, their family finally agreed,

MSK ore possesive na ho esa kabi hosaktha hi bala
but somewhere geet family never approves maan nature. He is way too possessive about geet and always at his angry mood which they didn't like but have to agree for geet.
maaneet5 thumbnail
the most lovable pair ka wedding hi to grand to hona hi hena

She sat in front of mirror with her bridal dress all set to go but somewhere she was very nervous.  He has made a grand party down there and almost everybody in the city was invited. He made sure this wedding would be the nearest and most charming wedding.

maaneet5 thumbnail
maan kabi kisi ka kher nahi kartha jab uski pyaar ki baat aati heto
He smile seeing her and hold her hand making all laugh and tease them. But their family didn't approve these kinds of things which he never cared.
maaneet5 thumbnail

The marriage was done, both were finally married. He smiles delight.

ab marrige hogaye ab bahut khush he maan

Finally they are one after so many years, now no one can stop them meeting from each others.

ha baba maan ab koi nahi rokega tuje

He hated it when their family told them to not to meet before marriage but he ignored all, if only geet wouldn't have forced him he would never had agreed with anyone.

the bond they share is nice geet ka baat to maanta hi maan