Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET OS.. Oo saathi re..

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oo SAATHI RE

She lied on her bed with her closed eyes and a sweet smile on her face.  Finally tomorrow will be the day she is been waiting from years. But this night doesn't seem to be over; sleep is not near her eyes, the only thing she can see is him and only him. Weather with open eyes or close.  He never leaves her to a second.

Her world of dream got disturb by the slow knock on window. She frowned and went to open the window to see the person of her dream, he ump inside panting heavily. What are you doing here? She look here and there confirming door were close. He smile and went lying on bed. She come and stood in front of him with her hand on her hips. Maan I'm asking you? He open his eyes looking at her, she was cutely complaining him, holding her wrist ger pulled her on top of him with a Thud snaking his arm around her slim waist. Of course I came for you doll. I am desperately missing you. She blushes, keeping her forbear on his chest hiding her face. I can't wait for tomorrow. She smiles. You should go now. She looks au at him, he smiled turning and jerk her beneath him slowly leaning down, she smile knowing his intention turning her face so his lips slam on her cheek. He moves back making a face. She laughs pushing him and stood up.

Now go. She pushes him toward the window. But geet. She stopped him keeping her palm on his lips. No. Not now. Go. He smile sweetly and went out by window.

Maan and geet, both were in love from five years, when they were in collage, things started by a simple friendship and soon both stated to love each other's deeply. After two years, when they finished their study they revealed the news to their family but they didn't approved the love marriage in their family. But him being maan didn't stopped loving her and continuous to meet her. After three years of convincing, their family finally agreed, but somewhere geet family never approves maan nature. He is way too possessive about geet and always at his angry mood which they didn't like but have to agree for geet.

She sat in front of mirror with her bridal dress all set to go but somewhere she was very nervous.  He has made a grand party down there and almost everybody in the city was invited. He made sure this wedding would be the nearest and most charming wedding.

She come downstares with the help of her sister and friend who made her sit on Mandap beside him. He smile seeing her and hold her hand making all laugh and tease them. But their family didn't approve these kinds of things which he never cared.

The marriage was done, both were finally married. He smiles delight. Finally they are one after so many years, now no one can stop them meeting from each others. He hated it when their family told them to not to meet before marriage but he ignored all, if only geet wouldn't have forced him he would never had agreed with anyone.

The Bissau ceremony came and she hug ger mother crying. Please take care of my daughter.  He nodded his head looking at geet hating tears in her eyes and squeezed her hand. She quickly wipes her tears and hugs her dad.

She sat in the bed with her knee up to her chest clutching her lehenga hard. The aroma around the room made her shiver; she inhaled, and moves her knee more close. Soon she hears some sound from outside, him fighting with his sister and Bhabhi to let him come. Finally after 10 minutes he open the door and turn to lock it. She tightened her fist nervously.

When he turns to her, his beautiful wife made him smile and sat in front of her. He hand move to her chin making her face him. You look beautiful. She smile lightly looking down. He lean forward and kiss her cheek making ger sigh and move to her neck nuzzling. She closed her eyes by his soft kisses all around her neck and shoulder.

He was way too happy, finally after so many years, after so much happening in their life they finally are becoming one. He finally will feel her today and make her his and only his. Taking all his time he takes ger cloths and jewelry kissing every part and inches of her skin making her lie down and explored her.

Coming to her he kiss ger with all his love, first really softly untilled he felt ger kissing him back, he showed his tongue inside her moving his hand to her Brest massaging gently teasing her, her hand move to his back, to torso feeling his full arouses body under her soft fingers. He move back from her mouth and hide his face on her neck biting and sucking her skin making her groan and scratch his back with the proximity.

Not wanting to stop most he move slightly and move his body to capture her, making her soul his, she moaned a loud holding him close loving his aroma and scenery inside her. They move in a rhythm they moaned feeling their organisms together and stayed in each other's embrace promising to love each others like this always.

After two years

She waited outside of her car from an hour, outside of airport waiting for maan to come out.  He had gone from six months for some business deal and she wanted to come to receive him herself. Although his family didn't approved it but she told him to convince them as she wanted to see him first and be close to him which can never be possible with all the family and she can't wait until they are alone at their room.

After 15 minutes she saw him coming out with one bag in his shoulder he smile looking at her and she ran hugging him really tight. He smile holding ger waist tight. I missed you. She moves back kissing his cheek. Missed you too. He kisses her. 

They sat in car; he proceeded to drive while she sat close to him listening all his stories. He told her everything about his meeting, the place and the people. He always tells her every single about his day and she only listen to him quietly.

When they reach home he was welcomed by all his and her family together. They all hugged him and sat whole night talking to him. His eyes were on her who was really restless and know by know that this look of her means she want to be alone with him, so excusing himself ger said he is tired and stood to went his room. A smile came to his lips seeing a spark on her eyes and almost coming behind him. But when he reaches the door he heard his mom calling her and asks her to come and help. He sighed and entre his room changing his cloths.

It was almost early morning when she entre their room and find him sleeping on his stomach with his usual pants only. She went to change in her night suit and came back sitting on her side of bed admiring him. She so much missed him, missed sleeping in his arms, missed to see him so close. Sighing he keep her head on his back with one arm under her head and another went to his hair stroking softly. He smiles with his close eyes. You came? He whispered softly. She sat straight; I want to tell you so something. He smile and sat in front of her bringing her in his embrace. Bolo. She smile keeping ger head on his shoulder and trace her finger on his broad chest. WO... actually... I... he frowned keeping his palm on her cheek. 

Say doll.She giggles and kisses his cheek moving to his ears and whispered softly. I'm pregnant...he look at her with his wide open her eyes. Really? She nodded and head hugging him. He hugs her tight.  Life can't be any better. They wanted kid's years before but were not getting. They even consulted doctors many time but every time they were told everything is ok.

He moves back he asked. But when?  She looks down biting her lower lip. I found it three months before and wanted to tell you first. I was so desperate to tell you but not in phone. He smile widely and capture her mouth. Thanking her to come in his life and bring so much happiness, thanking her to Mae his life beautiful, make it worth leaving, to give him so much happiness and love him so much. He can't define his happiness in words.

Other day they announced the news to all the family who were extremely happy and instantly her mom wanted her to come to their house in last month but him being himself didn't approved and rejected.

So friends here the is by me, 

my first os for all of you..

tell me how you find it 

ADD ME

IF YOU NEED PMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail