Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

No way am I feeling anything but contempt!!! (Page 3)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by vibz88

I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

The less said about Rashi the better!!

GoHem were lovely!!

If by any chance she escapes the facepack and kinjal's face is ruined then I can imagine urmi saying "shoo thayo I am here. I will do maadaling for you."ROFL
and she will become the new maadal and become top maadal of rajkot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
great analysis nazma...looks like at this point rashi is beyond redemption...to know what ur doing is wrong and then go ahead and do it anyway... is just pure evil...Angry

NazmaJ

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
This happened before with me...when the track goes into kalakaari mode...I lose interest in SNS...& I know quite a few people like me do that...so CVs better watch out !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siri2006NazmaJ

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Rashi was back being her evil self today, manipulating Gopi to feel guilty, and as per precap Gopi falls down as that leg in the hard plaster cannot hold her weight, also she took down the water glass with her so that either alerts people that something has happened and she will also probably scream too, or the shards of the broken glass pierce her arms and she is injured and Aham or Kokila comes to find her on the floor with those injuries.

I think the facepack is for Kinjal, something Urmila told her friend on the phone led me to think it's for Kinjal also her mind is to be Kinjal's agent now both of them making money on Kinjal's modelling, so I feel she will give the face pack to Kinjal and she will end up coming out with some burn on her face as a result won't be able to do the fairness cream advert. They did take all that money which will have to be returned and they will get into trouble putting the money together to return it and as a result will probably be sued by the company, until Kinjal is well and can repay the money.

I just hope my prediction comes true sort off...(tongue in cheek) and Aham works from home and doesn't give Rashi the opportunity to do anymore kalakaries on Gopi.

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi was back being her evil self today, manipulating Gopi to feel guilty, and as per precap Gopi falls down as that leg in the hard plaster cannot hold her weight, also she took down the water glass with her so that either alerts people that something has happened and she will also probably scream too, or the shards of the broken glass pierce her arms and she is injured and Aham or Kokila comes to find her on the floor with those injuries.

I think the facepack is for Kinjal, something Urmila told her friend on the phone led me to think it's for Kinjal also her mind is to be Kinjal's agent now both of them making money on Kinjal's modelling, so I feel she will give the face pack to Kinjal and she will end up coming out with some burn on her face as a result won't be able to do the fairness cream advert. They did take all that money which will have to be returned and they will get into trouble putting the money together to return it and as a result will probably be sued by the company, until Kinjal is well and can repay the money.

I just hope my prediction comes true sort off...(tongue in cheek) and Aham works from home and doesn't give Rashi the opportunity to do anymore kalakaries on Gopi.

I just hope Gopi doesn't get injured again!! I'm looking forward to the bandages coming off not more bandages being put on!!

I also hope your prediction come true and we see Ahem at home joined to Gopi's pallu so that Rashi can't do anything!!

I would watch the Urmi scene again but I'm sick of her!!

shruts18

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by vibz88

I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.

I would love that to happen. Urmi needs a lesson and gopi's kanhaji is watching everything.Smile

i agree with you maddy...this will serve urmi right...and i'll be ROFLPartyDancing

NazmaJ

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I just hope Gopi doesn't get injured again!! I'm looking forward to the bandages coming off not more bandages being put on!!

I also hope your prediction come true and we see Ahem at home joined to Gopi's pallu so that Rashi can't do anything!!

I would watch the Urmi scene again but I'm sick of her!!

i also earnestly hope that ahem sticks like a fevicol bond with gopi so that we can have loads and loads of gohem scenes...at least we can always dream and hope...Smile

NazmaJ

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I absolutely hate rashi , today she showed she is no better than her cheap mother , they are the scum of the earth.I really want rashie to suffer now and I mean really ,really suffer but who in the modi mansion has their eyes screwed on the right side of their head ? I am so disgusted with rashie , gopie risked her own life to save her and this is the thanks she get.I can't understand how somebody who is educated as no common sense . I know gopi and rashie are cousin but they grew up together , gopi treats rashi like a sister but rashie only remember that relationship when it will benefit her,as all older sistas will agree wud me know how bad our relationship wud our younger sistas are in tyms of illness or danger the protective instinct in us takes over and we will move heaven and earth to make sure nothing will harm them.I know this is a serial but comeon do they need to promote more evil and wickedness into a society that is already starving of goodness and selflessness. I am terribly saddened by this new developement the only thing that can redeem this horrible act is if her kalakarie backfires and ahem is there before rashie.

NazmaJ

Go to top