Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

No way am I feeling anything but contempt!!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I liked the GoHem but that's about it!!!!

We've gone from arm to waist!! A step in the right direction!! And he did look gorgeous even if he wasn't wearing the black suit or a kurta!! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how he came back from work and how he helped her!!!!
We've had two days in one epi!!! At least the pace is moving on!!!
Gopi looked gorgeous in her red and blue!!

Why do we even bother to have the Urmi Kinjal scenes, just so we can have a laugh at Kinjal being denied food?????
Wasting my time - give me GoHem or give me kalakaries being revealed!!
I'm hoping that the face pack Urmi made for herself gives her a rash and a breakout!!! Seriously I wish a pox upon her!!!

Rashi I cannot cope with anymore!! She heaped on the guilt upon poor Gopi which kind of makes it feel like Gopi won't use the bell anyway if she thinks she's causing extra work for her family!!!!
So what was the need to disable the bell.
Does Baa not know the truth about Rashi? Maybe someone should tell her.

Also the advice her mum gave her to pretend like you're doing the work to make the family like you is poop!!!!!
If Gopi turns out to be on the floor when Rashi was supposed to be keeping an eye on her then who's going to get into trouble??? Not Gopi that's for sure, it'll be Rashi!!!
And surely doing the work would be an easier way if she'd trying to get into their good books!!!

Rashi's remorse on the phone to her mum I don't buy either - she showed none when talking to Gopi. She didn't even hesitate before piling on the guilt!! I wish CVs would stop trying to convince me that there is a conscience inside that fluff headed evil little puppet!! It makes it worse that she realises she's doing wrong and hurting Gopi!!!

If Ahem doesn't come home in time to rescue Gopi tomorrow I think I'll cry!!!

And I can't believe that Ahem didn't even bring the bell!! Bloomin Rashi turned my positive into a negative!!

If this post makes little sense then blame the lack of sleep!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree with you but I am more disappointed that rashi knows that she is doing wrong but she still did it. So that feeling of remorse is total fake🤢Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
today was a good episode loved gohem scenes...it was amazing loved it
yup and ahem was looking very good...and me too hoping tomo ahem will come and help gopi...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Have to agree Nazma only Gohem scenes were good.

The rest is the same. Gopi falling right into Rashi's trap and now Urmi has the upper hand on Kinjal.

I guess Urshi are the only smart pair on the show.

I am fed up, from here on I am only going to watch Gohem scenes rest of it will be fast forwarded.

Thank Kanaji for modern technology that allows me to watch the show on my phone and computer. :)
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

Agree with you but I am more disappointed that rashi knows that she is doing wrong but she still did it. So that feeling of remorse is total fake[:xx]

Exactly they can't justify Rashi by showing her feeling slightly guilty!! She doesn't do anything about it!! She could still go there, sort the bell out and reassure Gopi that she was exaggerating but nooo that's beyond the realms of Rashi's actions!!

I really want her punished!! I don't know how but she needs to be sorted out!!!
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said... completely agree with u... lets see whats in store for us
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

today was a good episode loved gohem scenes...it was amazing loved it
yup and ahem was looking very good...and me too hoping tomo ahem will come and help gopi...

The GoHem scenes were great but I had to get the vitriol for Urshi out today!!!

I have gone back to see my cute Ahemji again!! 😍
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.

I would love that to happen. Urmi needs a lesson and gopi's kanhaji is watching everything.😊
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

The less said about Rashi the better!!

GoHem were lovely!!