21/12/11 - Written update - enters Pinky

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks! had fun reading. Precap is the thing m looking forward too!!
Thanks Sanju for the update. Sanju episodes to main video se dekh leti huin but I love you commentary in between them so please try to put more efforts in that commentary for me specially when you are talking about our hot Dabang brat Pintu singh  😊 😉.
@rachu: ha! i know u've always enjoyed my commentary...but i've been outta practice...but i promise on monday! u'll have a fun epi to read ;)
aaj pinto ni tha na *sigh*
Dear... thanxxx... always ur update full or small words make it so fun and lovly to read 😆... love krishna's little sister today.😆.. precap make me wish it's tomorrow ..really wanna see our pintu ... he is just rocking 😍
Thanks for the update Sanki!
 Looking forward to tomorrow'a episode.🥳
thank u Sanju n I aggree wid Rachu . Ur commentry is wht I 2 Loveddd it everytime . So Plzzz more n more commentry . 😉 . Lovedd Krishna's little Sis ,Veryy Intelligent but Hated her Bro , 😡

WOwww d Precap . 😍 Kinshuk was Smoi=king n freakingg hottt . Can'ttt waittt fo tomm . Rajesh ki toh Band bajne waali hai 😆
Thanks alot for the written update...precap sounds pretty good.
Looking forward to tomorrow's epi 😃
ts 4 updt looking fwd for tom by precap 😃