Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 21st 2011 - Written Update (Page 3)

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha.V

thanks for the update
atlast shivani learned the truth
but why everyone blames Gauri? Jagat is the one who first done the mistake

LOL So you mean only the person who first makes the mistake should be blamed??? and not the ones who follow for their own selfish means? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedMissesha

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Meri car, Mera Pati, Mere Maa bapu, Meri salary, Mera dard, Meri pareshani...God this Gauri Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012PranjjalILoveDramanya_ansariMisseshaKyunkiImafanpjyoSuchi-khusi_*

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Just a Few hours spent with anandi and gauris mentor has turned to anandi fanThumbs Up..liked shivani comparing the two-anandi broaminded enough to let jaya live his life ,but gauri has jagat yet she keeps blaming others for her own self created insecurities..D'oh
Sadly ,her conversation with shivani has made anandi miss jagya again.Ermm.CVs should bring someone for anandi,some IAS fellaDay Dreaming -someone  who values  her for the person she is unlike that slimbag  jagya..
Gauri angry at jagat for even taking carShocked,so cheapThumbs Down-mera car,meri permission nahi li.petrol jalathey ho.Pinch...Winkgood jagya deserves this nagging wife ..LOL
And arguing  with shivani too,uff.Pinch.this girl is turning from bad to worse with every passing day..D'oh

@bold red..

yes after watching today's episode i too wanted that..Disapprove..i don't know if CVs have nay plan of doing this..i wanted someone badly opposite anandi when jaggya left her..then i thought CV's have some other plans like..they r showing it that anandi don't need anyone in her life..i still think that CVs will always ahow anandi in pain..anandi missing jaggya..may be this is helping them is gaining TRP?..and more support for the character anandi?..ConfusedConfused

but now i really want someone very good opposite her..she should get someone!..like sugna got shyam!..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaswetha_chpjyoSuchi-khusi_*

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

It would suck if they did that. Jagat is to be punished in all this. I hope she starts hitting him after she becomes psycho Day Dreaming

hehehe LoL !! jo Anandi ne nahi kiya vo Gauri jaroor kar sakati hai Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaILoveDramaKyunkiImafanpjyokhusi_*

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Just a Few hours spent with anandi and gauris mentor has turned to anandi fanThumbs Up..liked shivani comparing the two-anandi broaminded enough to let jaya live his life ,but gauri has jagat yet she keeps blaming others for her own self created insecurities..D'oh
Sadly ,her conversation with shivani has made anandi miss jagya again.Ermm.CVs should bring someone for anandi,some IAS fellaDay Dreaming -someone  who values  her for the person she is unlike that slimbag  jagya..
Gauri angry at jagat for even taking carShocked,so cheapThumbs Down-mera car,meri permission nahi li.petrol jalathey ho.Pinch...Winkgood jagya deserves this nagging wife ..LOL
And arguing  with shivani too,uff.Pinch.this girl is turning from bad to worse with every passing day..D'oh

Dekh lena jyo ek din aisa ayega ki Jagat Gauri ke muh pe bolega 'Life ki sabse badi galti ki mein Anandi ko chodkar aur tumse shaddi kar ke'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Joonnya_ansariILoveDramaKyunkiImafanpjyoSuchi-AnjanaYYZkhusi_*

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I always knew G was never going to listen to Shivani or anyone else.

That's why I was wondering why there's so much hope being entrusted in Shivani knowing the whole truth about JAG. All that happened was Anandi again became raw and started feeling that she was forgotten by J.

But good to see Gauri ma'm yell at J for using HER CAR and HER PETROL that she is paying for. Very good poing KyunkiIAmaFan - when she uses Anandi's monthly funds meant for Jagya and still badmouths her - why is that ok ?

Maybe Jagya needs to do some soul-searching sometime and try to understand who really his Gauri is. The sweet, cute, naughty smile, hard working, good at studies, helpful, romantic one or the spiteful, vengeful, screechy, petty, jealous, angry, unfair, vicious one !!

J seems to have got himself a split personality wife. and he never knows which is going to meet him whenever he meets her next ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalILoveDramaswetha_chnya_ansariKyunkiImafanSuchi-khusi_*

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! 

the story is going in good direction.

Go to top