Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 21st 2011 - Written Update - Page 4

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Super episode today the best episode 👏 Congrats BV team 👍🏼 Shivani aur Anandi convo and then vo Shankhnad aur sandya aarti ka samay ho gaya hai,Aarti aur Shivani ke thoughts wow. Watched it twice.
 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for BV team👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

pranjjal,  i hope by then anandi would have moved on in her life  😍 ki directly jagya ko bol de ,"thank you for this galthi,😆i found my saccha pyar  with my IAS guy... tata bye bye,  ..😈.tum bore hothe raho apni dactaraain😵 ke saath for next 7 janam.. " 🤣🤣

I hope to see Jyo Anandi happily moved on in her life. We r proud of her, Jagya is in worst condition will come to Anandi, Will sit on his knees and will cry like a hell,realizes his mistake and apologies her to insult her love,affection,sentiments,for left her alone in deep sorrows, hurt her to the extent that day I will feel pity for Jagya and will forgive him I think. Pashchataap ke aansu Jagat ke😍. Gauri ka chahe kuch bhi ho I don't care lekin Anandi ke dookh ka asali gunhegar Jagya hai.
veena80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..what a timing! this shamless couple are so lucky to get kicked out of kunda tai's place after they are done with MS and not before that.Their condition would have been even more worse had they been kicked out before or during their exams. Wonder where this shamless family will be heading to??? To shivani's place ??? or to gauris village???
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hooked

I always knew G was never going to listen to Shivani or anyone else.

That's why I was wondering why there's so much hope being entrusted in Shivani knowing the whole truth about JAG. All that happened was Anandi again became raw and started feeling that she was forgotten by J.

But good to see Gauri ma'm yell at J for using HER CAR and HER PETROL that she is paying for. Very good poing KyunkiIAmaFan - when she uses Anandi's monthly funds meant for Jagya and still badmouths her - why is that ok ?

Maybe Jagya needs to do some soul-searching sometime and try to understand who really his Gauri is. The sweet, cute, naughty smile, hard working, good at studies, helpful, romantic one or the spiteful, vengeful, screechy, petty, jealous, angry, unfair, vicious one !!

J seems to have got himself a split personality wife. and he never knows which is going to meet him whenever he meets her next 🤣

LOL I agree bechare J ko sach mei nahi pata hota which personality wali wife he is going to meet. 

She was just so jealous of the fact that J wants to spend time with someone else other than her. I mean gosh a student can't even go out with all his friends even after exams! 😆 She truly has gone completely psycho...literally I mean when it comes to her stuff she said MY THIS MY THAT...when it comes to J's family ...then YOUR THIS YOUR THAT but when it comes to A's sent money then its OUR MONEY 😆  The girl knows what should be called hers 😉 

And I agree Shivani kya BV ka koi bhi member G ko samjha nahi sakta hai she needs to change her views...she needs to stop thinking about A.

Aur thodi der so hi jati to kya hota...J 1-2 hrs mei to aane nahi wala tha to atleast thoda to soti...the reason she didn't go was she was desperate for some sleep. lol

And I absolutely agree with you in other post where you said a true friend tells you right and wrong and doesn't just support you for everything you do. And Shivani seems to be doing just that. 

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much priya😛
what a solid episode...

madam g...kahin pe nigahen..kahin pe nishana..
such an attention seeker...if she had the problem with j  that he left her alone then what the need of bring the car issue in between.
yeha...basic character never change...
selfish...!
btw she can beat jagiya in selfishness😆...

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too would love to see someone in Anandi's life who values her and cares for her, but I don't think that is going to happen. Though Jagya has left Anandi for another woman, Anandi still things of Jagya as someone who she likes and loves. Even if a guy comes along for Anandi, she will refuse more for the society's sake and also saying she already has a guy, even though he doesn't love her.

I think Gauri will die during child birth and J will come running back to Anandi and she will accept him. Further, the baby will be a girl and Anandi will fight to give the baby a good life and not get her married in childhood. Owing to that, she might also decide not to have her own kids.
Edited by anaamica - 12 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad to know that everyone is making Gauri realise that she made a huge mistake by marrying Jagat and by snatching away Anandi's love.

Gauri  initially thought it would be a cake walk and all goodies, but she got a tight slap from Singh family including DS. To add on she realised even her marital status is not legal + unwanted pregnancy. And now her own friend / mentor Shivani is not supporting her anymore. Best would be when KT kicks them out. I am happy that she has to face all this.

By just lying to one self and living in disillusion, reality does not change. Whether G likes it or not, she has to accept that she is 'doosri aurat'

Jagya did so much wrong to Anandi, but at least he is true to Gauri in all aspects. But Gauri, she is not true to anyone. She is not even true to J, her parents, bade papa or Shivani. In fact she is not true to herself.

I am feeling so glad seeing G suffer and more glad that she is such a nagging wife to J. J totally deserves G. I cannot expect a better punishment for J. He's kicked out by his family and has a nagging illegal wife to put up with.

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi people. After a really long time a nice epi. Though I never liked ananda not studying further and helping jagya, she still made some sense yesterday. Shivani anandi convo was very nice. Her thought process during aarti was also good. Sometimes in life we see things from one pt of view only. Things that look right may always not be so. Shivani saw anandi through gauri eyes. She never knew that jaggu and anandi had a close relationship or the main reason for which jaggu left anandi. Gauri saved Shivani life. So Shivani always saw gauri in that perspective and felt a girl who risked her career foe some unknown person will not hurt others. She felt gauri rational and socially responsible person. Shivani love for gauri was becoz she felt gauri put others in front of her, help others in need is socially aware and responsible and has hailed from a small conservative village. Well after meeting anandi the whole pt of view changed. Shivani explained her state of mind in one single thought, it not mere education that open minds...awesome.                            The car fight was pretty lame. Gauri was shown senseless only when anandi is brought in picture or when jaggu tries to dominate her. But nothing like hat happened. She said jaggu can go out, he said yes and he even insisted that he will drop her home and then go...many women want their husbands to be attached to their pally all the time, agreed. But to say I pay instalments so u have to take my permission to use the car to her own husband was lame...looks like cvs are hell bent in making her a negative character. Today epi is gonna be fun. First gauri shouting at jaggu, then Shivani giving back to gauri and hopefully kunda Thai knowing the truth precap...waiting for the epi.
shibani cudn't have said it better