Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 21st 2011 - Written Update - Page 3

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-iloveidiotbox

It would suck if they did that. Jagat is to be punished in all this. I hope she starts hitting him after she becomes psycho πŸ˜

hehehe LoL !! jo Anandi ne nahi kiya vo Gauri jaroor kar sakati hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pjyo

Just a Few hours spent with anandi and gauris mentor has turned to anandi fanπŸ‘πŸΌ..liked shivani comparing the two-anandi broaminded enough to let jaya live his life ,but gauri has jagat yet she keeps blaming others for her own self created insecurities..
Sadly ,her conversation with shivani has made anandi miss jagya again.πŸ€”.CVs should bring someone for anandi,some IAS fella😍 -someone  who values  her for the person she is unlike that slimbag  jagya..
Gauri angry at jagat for even taking car😲,so cheapπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ-mera car,meri permission nahi li.petrol jalathey ho.😡...πŸ˜‰good jagya deserves this nagging wife ..πŸ˜†
And arguing  with shivani too,uff.😡.this girl is turning from bad to worse with every passing day..

Dekh lena jyo ek din aisa ayega ki Jagat Gauri ke muh pe bolega 'Life ki sabse badi galti ki mein Anandi ko chodkar aur tumse shaddi kar ke'
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always knew G was never going to listen to Shivani or anyone else.

That's why I was wondering why there's so much hope being entrusted in Shivani knowing the whole truth about JAG. All that happened was Anandi again became raw and started feeling that she was forgotten by J.

But good to see Gauri ma'm yell at J for using HER CAR and HER PETROL that she is paying for. Very good poing KyunkiIAmaFan - when she uses Anandi's monthly funds meant for Jagya and still badmouths her - why is that ok ?

Maybe Jagya needs to do some soul-searching sometime and try to understand who really his Gauri is. The sweet, cute, naughty smile, hard working, good at studies, helpful, romantic one or the spiteful, vengeful, screechy, petty, jealous, angry, unfair, vicious one !!

J seems to have got himself a split personality wife. and he never knows which is going to meet him whenever he meets her next πŸ€£
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update! 

the story is going in good direction.
Pranjjal thumbnail

Meri car, Mera Pati, Mere Maa bapu, Meri salary, Mera dard, Meri pareshani...God this Gauri πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜† aur isi mein mein ki vajah se tu tu mein mein πŸ˜†
Pranjjal thumbnail

Meri car, Mera Pati, Mere Maa bapu, Meri salary, Mera dard, Meri pareshani...God this Gauri πŸ˜‘

ismein next addition hai 'MERA BACHAA'
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pranjjal

And when it come to Jagya, its always Tumhari Maa, tumhare gharwale, tumhari Anandi, tumhari Dadisa, tumhare Gaon wale...and so on and so forth.

Then she naver says, mere tumhare nahi, HAMARE πŸ˜†!

Waise - can u imagine her saying  - Hamari Anandi kisi ke saath bhaag gayi Jagya πŸ€£ !
Pranjjal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hooked

And when it come to Jagya, its always Tumhari Maa, tumhare gharwale, tumhari Anandi, tumhari Dadisa, tumhare Gaon wale...and so on and so forth.

Then she naver says, mere tumhare nahi, HAMARE πŸ˜†!

Waise - can u imagine her saying  - Hamari Anandi kisi ke saath bhaag gayi Jagya πŸ€£ !

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Dekh lena jyo ek din aisa ayega ki Jagat Gauri ke muh pe bolega 'Life ki sabse badi galti ki mein Anandi ko chodkar aur tumse shaddi kar ke'

pranjjal,  i hope by then anandi would have moved on in her life  πŸ˜ ki directly jagya ko bol de ,"thank you for this galthi,πŸ˜†i found my saccha pyar  with my IAS guy... tata bye bye,  ..😈.tum bore hothe raho apni dactaraain😡 ke saath for next 7 janam.. " πŸ€£πŸ€£
kaavya4u thumbnail

hahaha...lol