BV - Dec 21st 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent episode. Loved Anandi and Shivani's conversation 😊.   
Just a Few hours spent with anandi and gauris mentor has turned to anandi fanπŸ‘πŸΌ..liked shivani comparing the two-anandi broaminded enough to let jaya live his life ,but gauri has jagat yet she keeps blaming others for her own self created insecurities..
Sadly ,her conversation with shivani has made anandi miss jagya again.πŸ€”.CVs should bring someone for anandi,some IAS fella😍 -someone  who values  her for the person she is unlike that slimbag  jagya..
Gauri angry at jagat for even taking car😲,so cheapπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ-mera car,meri permission nahi li.petrol jalathey ho.😡...πŸ˜‰good jagya deserves this nagging wife ..πŸ˜†
And arguing  with shivani too,uff.😡.this girl is turning from bad to worse with every passing day..
Originally posted by monamie111

today's episode was too good!!!..πŸ‘πŸΌ..yes to hona hi tha!..πŸ˜ƒ

yes i felt like crying too..specially during the "aarti" scene and then anadi's scene..πŸ˜’
the aarti scene was fabulous!..i just loved it...the dialogues, tha flash backs everything was so perfect..and at last shivani's dialogue "hum shahar ke log bade bade degree hasil karte he..lekin fresh hawa ka jhoka kahin bhi pouch sakti he"..😍..something like that she told..very very true!..gauri is much educated than anandi..but anandi is much more matured than gauri..

anandi's scene at night was really painful..😭...but i loved prat's acting today..the way she watched the moon was amazing and it made me cry almost!..saare dard, saare abhimaan uss 1k look me thi...πŸ€”..well done prats!..πŸ‘πŸΌ

as soon as gauri heard that jaggya is going with his frens..uski smile gayab ho gayi...πŸ˜•..and then again the car-drama began..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..i seriously can't tolarate gauri any more..ufff..😑
the precap was good too..but i knew it that gauri will not listen to shivani ji..i hope shivani ji will keep trying to convince gauri that the problem is with her thinking only...πŸ€”

Gauri is selfish to the core 😑. It will be just waste of energy for shivaniji trying to put some sense into her.
So whats the role of Shivani now
I hope Shivani and Anandi work together for the Medical camps. 

They both think alike , betterment of others. I love that about them. 

I think Shivani has found a true friend who thinks like her which is excellent. 
Originally posted by swetha_ch

Gauri is selfish to the core 😑. It will be just waste of energy for shivaniji trying to put some sense into her.

yes i know it may be a waste of time....she will not listen to anyone!!!..but how gauri is reacting now-a-days..i m agree with Suchi dat she has became a psycho..πŸ˜•..i feel that she needs some help!..πŸ€”..otherwise i can't tolerate her anymore...don't know how jaggya is tolerating her..🀒
Thanks for the update.

WOW Such selfishness... The car's only for her USE! Hmm I wonder why she doesn't feel the same about the money taken from Anandi...shouldn't it only be Jagat's and he shouldnt spend a penny on G. lol

Loved the fact that Shivani got to know the goodness of Anandi and got to know the truth. 

LOL Reality really does bite hard...but all G can see is A snatching her only friend...she keeps on forgetting no relationships run strong on lies and half-truths! 

I am desperately waiting for Kunda Tai scene.

Originally posted by Anusha.V

thanks for the update
atlast shivani learned the truth
but why everyone blames Gauri? Jagat is the one who first done the mistake

LOL So you mean only the person who first makes the mistake should be blamed??? and not the ones who follow for their own selfish means? 
Meri car, Mera Pati, Mere Maa bapu, Meri salary, Mera dard, Meri pareshani...God this Gauri πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by pjyo

Just a Few hours spent with anandi and gauris mentor has turned to anandi fanπŸ‘πŸΌ..liked shivani comparing the two-anandi broaminded enough to let jaya live his life ,but gauri has jagat yet she keeps blaming others for her own self created insecurities..
Sadly ,her conversation with shivani has made anandi miss jagya again.πŸ€”.CVs should bring someone for anandi,some IAS fella😍 -someone  who values  her for the person she is unlike that slimbag  jagya..
Gauri angry at jagat for even taking car😲,so cheapπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ-mera car,meri permission nahi li.petrol jalathey ho.😡...πŸ˜‰good jagya deserves this nagging wife ..πŸ˜†
And arguing  with shivani too,uff.😡.this girl is turning from bad to worse with every passing day..

@bold red..

yes after watching today's episode i too wanted that..πŸ˜’..i don't know if CVs have nay plan of doing this..i wanted someone badly opposite anandi when jaggya left her..then i thought CV's have some other plans like..they r showing it that anandi don't need anyone in her life..i still think that CVs will always ahow anandi in pain..anandi missing jaggya..may be this is helping them is gaining TRP?..and more support for the character anandi?..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but now i really want someone very good opposite her..she should get someone!..like sugna got shyam!..😳
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.