India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The role of Akash (Page 2)

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
 Akash-Moniya are totally mismatched. so trueee i totally agree with uuu...

we just want manveerrr togderrr

prince udayveerrr to be the leaddd...

CV'S  PLEASEEE DUN DO THISSS...

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@arshi11

i know ManVeer have to be end game, or else this show will be ruined. Practically, everyone wants ManVeer!

no offence to Abhishek, but when is Akash going away??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Herman_4u

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
lol we are all so terrified of akash being the main lead that would actually suck, i wish they don't show him anymore, i just skin those scenes when i'm watching online :) and uday scenes were great today :)
winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
well i know akash is main lead so not very enthusiastic about the show and not really hoping for manveer a...but talking about akash and uday i think uday is way ahead than akash i m not talking about hottness etc etc i m talking about the character 
for a guy like akash its easy to fall for muniya she is like raymond and everyone loves her 

but for a prince like uday its difficult to fall for the girl who is raw wild and ill mannered uday is always talk of town he is a charmer ladies man every girl dreams about this prince charming but he is fascinated by her he was fascinated the day he met her wen the wildcat scratched him he was suprised to see her in his discotheque and he complimented her inspite knowing the fact that she is just a maid no prince gets enchanted by a maid but he was 
he never frowned at her antics infact he is accepting her as she is his genuine fascination for her is visible wen he talks to her so this guy basically is least affected by her wild behaviour and he never left her but what did akash do wen he came to knew she is manyata his love and his concern for her disappeared in the sec and now the guy is plainly irriated becoz media are following him and besides he never asked what muniya wants he just decided to leave her without consulting her becoz he was ashamed of his status he didnt have the guts to stand right infront of rajmata and declare his pure love for her there is no possessiveness no aggression in his love he cant even protect her wen police was searching her he easily let her go and now wen its his decision to let her go y he is  in all boo-boo crap mode really i m annoyed to see him  in this mr bechara pose

in  real life too  no girl would chose a guy who left her after confessing his love the previous day wen he knew she was manyata either he shouldnt have confessed and if he confessed and learned that girl loves her too he should stand with her and face the world fight the odds of the society so akash is big no for me as far as uday is concerned he himself is not in love with the girl so cant say about him 

and coming to love where there is love there should be possessiveness aggression for beloved 

love is sheer madness if there is no madness there is no love -shakespear

akash and muniya lacks possessiveness aggression madness thats y the chemistry isnt rocking for us
but i guess cv wants us to die with the boredom showing muniya and akashConfused

Go to top