Am in love with this Face OFF !

Posted: 12 years ago

what a Face OFF 😳😳😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😳The King of Dance  "Reyaansh singhania " killed the dances Floor 😳Awww  swayam n nilesh Awww guys you were Awesomeee  just watch now ur dance 😆sorry sorry is really herat to take eyes of Rey 🤢but you guys also Rock d floor 😳👏Poor KR's 🤣they try best but they dont know  when REy here  no one bit it !😃Reyaansh baby  you shirti lees   ma shittt Sexyyy lagta ho 😳🤪
God save me am going to DIED 🤢

And

guys is a big Req Please some one killed  shivam he sooo Yuckkk
sharon simi n rini ko cuteee lagta Plz some one tell kahan say cutee  lagta hai 

but Thank God am just thinking abt Rey dance ahhh ahhh Reyaansh singhania Sofii khan Drooing on ur Hottt body 🤢

Keeo rocking D3 😳😃

the whole dance sequence..i was only looking at rey...he was looking HOTT and SEXY
yes rey, swayam and nilesh were rocking
and mujhe neha and simmi ka dance bhi bhaut accha laga they were too hot

and yes i tooo want to kill that idiot cheevam...he is cheap
and dezler girls ka taste bhaut bura hai
agar Rey dance kare to usko chorke  kisi orki upor kaise najar ja sakta hai,lov rey ummm😍
yup the face off was awesome
rey swayam nilesh were soo gud
n rey was loking soo freaking hot
n vicky's poping was amazing loves it
i luv the face off n wish that vicky was also dancing in the end but then the proper face off would not have started
omggg i just keeep luking a the face offf...awsomeee dance movesss n best of all was REYYY...my eyesss r like glued to my screeen i cnt tke em of off reyyy he lukzzz superrr hottt n luv da way he dance...i jusss luv rey!!!!!!!!
i LOVE the face off...it was soo amazing...
even i wishd vicky had more dance...i love seeing him daning...he's awesome too...

BUT Reyaansh (Amar) was just outta this world...couldnt take my eyes off him even if i tried too...

Amar is too HAWWT to handle!!!😍
rey=hot !!! hahaha !!! he lukd damn hot !! cldn't take my eyes off him !!
i agree man
shitt rey was ultra hott in the battle
yummy hot fudge = rey!!!