Ahem will be angry at his family!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yes tht exactly wht i think he will be angry n so he will stay hme n tke care of gopi himself as for rashi then she will nt have a chance to do kalakarii on gopi while ahem is there...

This would be interesting to watch 😛
yeah...me too fingers crossed for him to stay at office...😳
Originally posted by NazmaJ

If Gopi injures herself  or even if Ahem comes home in time to stop her from hurting herself (which is what I'm hoping for!!!) Koki's whole argument for Ahem going to work has fallen flat!!!

So Ahem should stand up and say that he refuses to go to work and will spend his time with Gopi, although this will just go further in making Gopi feel guilty after what Rashi said today!!

Hey may be he could take Gopi to the office with him which will keep mum happy and as Gopi is in front of him he too will be happy and thus away from Rashi 😍

Originally posted by uamaz

Hey may be he could take Gopi to the office with him which will keep mum happy and as Gopi is in front of him he too will be happy and thus away from Rashi 😍

#

like ur idea him tking gopi with him 2 the office tht will be a change for her to meet new pple n she wnt gt bored as ahem will be infrnt of her n then she wnt have to face rashi's kalakaris lovely idea...

I don't think that will happen. Well not a major clash at least. He will question his mum about it of course and koki will tell defend herself but she will be also worried to know that Gopi nearly got hurt again. So while talking about it they might get to know the truth. Okay wishful thinking but I still havened given that up
Sure won't be happy to know that Gopi fell or was about to fall (we won't know until tomorrow). Also, Koki has reassured him so many times that she and Hetal and everyone else in the family is there to keep an eye on Gopi, so if something happens to Gopi, he definitely won't like it. 

Originally posted by vibz88

Its gonna happen for sure. But koki i am scared wat will she do next? Is the start of gohem separation?

are you thinking like kokila will pack her off to go stay with Naani, so Aham can concentrate on his work?
if gopi fall n get hurt im sure ahem will get angry and not go in the office or he came on time and save gopi from falling
I hope Ahem find out about this. If Gopi is not hurt then he won't know. Only if she hurts herself and the doctor is called will he know that she has had an accident.