Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

tu SiRa kya fan..aur mein ArSia kya..hey bhaggu!!! (Page 2)

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

wait  a big hug to koyel for this topic
u know me very well im a  complete arjun pankha from start  and plus i have never said anything bad abt sira or someone in public infact i always wanted  a big piece in this forum

but recent days i even cant control wen some ppl drag me into it ...
i know wat and all topic u r  mentioning  first one that arjun mean thread
i can understand that its her pov but that word mean is too much 
if the topic maker is evid raghav fan means we also evid arjun fans how can we keep quiet wen someone say like that plus we itself came into a  conclusion there in that mean thread that topic was over there itself

next one was that promo thread there discussion was going healthy yup i agree swetha's comment created all probs there .well i mentioned evil (cv's only) well i replied masoo in that thread itself and that one was over and in morning wen i saw that thread 2 particular person made a big mess of that single comment and brought both the fan base  well u cna see it there
the actual discussion was over wen i replied masoo but two ppl brough fan base thing etc etc and messed up  big ,if any true arsia  fans saws those kind of comments means pakka they willreply like that only  (im saying again i didnot brought the fan base in ) it was the two ppl(sira fans) who brought it
if u seee juno's fans means we  r active mostly on arsia at and plus if anything regarding yuvi or abi is mentioned in main page means we reply that
we  never started any probs over here plus we r not ready tooo  see a fi8 here and i promise that becoz of us nothing will happen no worries
untill they bring yuvi in

Completely agree with you yami...ClapClapClap
It will be better if they have all their hate against other characters in the AT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cskluv-readingworms.

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!
PEACE is what I want esp. between ARSIA and SIRA fans...
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
Thanks 4 creating this topic.

dr bt we vent make this kind of topics na where u r using MEAN kind of wrd to raghav,...ur free to take d name,,do tell us who ve used this kinds of wrds in forums,..we talk in AT abt these things,.y don u guys evn use AT 4 dis kinds of discussions??

Cool down babes...
Its not abt using the word 'MEAN'...I noe that it was very OTT to use it for arjun...
& I m sorry if ur sentiments got hurt...but I m not gona name those ppl...it will create a new fight & I dont want that to happen...we have our own opinions...hope u understand Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.--HiNa--

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Exactly my point!!!!!!
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...

ritu  for ur kind info  darling plz  go and check which fan base members created the fi8  infact we were never into it  afterseeing some sira fans comments only i replied in tht thread ,they started first

and u r  talking abt hurting oh well zainab is a  sira fan and hhl forum knows abt it how can she mention arjun has  mean ... did u guys see any of us creating a  public topic and saying raghav is mean  ,first she mentioned then only we replied we too have that  damm feelings yaar ,that topic was over there itself ,plus we dnt do this kind of fanbase discussion in main page and i know tht not even a single true arsia fan will do tht  in main page ,yup i agree swetha comment was rude but that was over there itself plus she visits forum rarely only
stop blaming arsia fans alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prahelika

Thumbs Upthnx 4 posting such a nice topic dearClapwe r hhl fans 1st.becoz i don't want to be a ghochuLOLas u said we r natural creatures of emotion so sumtyms we take it too personally.but we will definitely try to control itSmile.but shall i be called ghochu if i drool over arjunBlushing?LOLplz don't do that.LOL

lol! well..you knew what i meant right? LOL ok...gochuness out. coolness in . Cool and i drool over arjun too...so..umm..that makes us..cool droolers ? Confused D'oh LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

wait  a big hug to koyel for this topic
u know me very well im a  complete arjun pankha from start  and plus i have never said anything bad abt sira or someone in public infact i always wanted  a big piece in this forum

but recent days i even cant control wen some ppl drag me into it ...
i know wat and all topic u r  mentioning  first one that arjun mean thread
i can understand that its her pov but that word mean is too much 
if the topic maker is evid raghav fan means we also evid arjun fans how can we keep quiet wen someone say like that plus we itself came into a  conclusion there in that mean thread that topic was over there itself

next one was that promo thread there discussion was going healthy yup i agree swetha's comment created all probs there .well i mentioned evil (cv's only) well i replied masoo in that thread itself and that one was over and in morning wen i saw that thread 2 particular person made a big mess of that single comment and brought both the fan base  well u cna see it there
the actual discussion was over wen i replied masoo but two ppl brough fan base thing etc etc and messed up  big ,if any true arsia  fans saws those kind of comments means pakka they willreply like that only  (im saying again i didnot brought the fan base in ) it was the two ppl(sira fans) who brought it
if u seee juno's fans means we  r active mostly on arsia at and plus if anything regarding yuvi or abi is mentioned in main page means we reply that
we  never started any probs over here plus we r not ready tooo  see a fi8 here and i promise that becoz of us nothing will happen no worries
untill they bring yuvi in
a big fat suffocating hug to you as always , yammi Hug LOL...i know what you mean...i am pasting what i wrote to asmi cause i am too lazy to write in different isshtyle again Confused D'oh .i agree also...i guess she couldn't express what she wanted to say properly , you see...she did not mean that he is mean..but somewhere as she is a raghav fan..something in her pinched  when arjun said that..i totally agree she should not have said the word  mean..she should have plainly said that she disagrees with the statement Arjun made..i think that is fine , cause then she would express her feelings in a non-offensive manner ..cause everyone has different POVs...but yeah , as fans it hurts when someone says things like "mean" or something..i guess she should have expressed her view in another way...then i guess the topic could have been a healthy discussion instead Embarrassed..she should have expressed her views in a more neutral way..cause this is a forum...and everyone's actions reactions and sentiments should be valued and we should also learn the trick of speaking our heart out at the same time without hurting people...which she is not very good in Tongue..but i guess it eesssh okkaaai. Big smile 1 tym mistake -- human...same mistake repetition - stupid human LOL Tongue..but yes , yammi i completely agre with you..afterall i am also an arjun loobhhaar. Day Dreaming

-Cskluv-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
who is drooling on my bf u gals this is badErmm

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmi202

Exactly my point!!!!!!

dr bt we vent make this kind of topics na where u r using MEAN kind of wrd to raghav,...ur free to take d name,,do tell us who ve used this kinds of wrds in forums,..we talk in AT abt these things,.y don u guys evn use AT 4 dis kinds of discussions??

Cool down babes...
Its not abt using the word 'MEAN'...I noe that it was very OTT to use it for arjun...
& I m sorry if ur sentiments got hurt...but I m not gona name those ppl...it will create a new fight & I dont want that to happen...we have our own opinions...hope u understand Embarrassed

yay!! kisine toh iss nikkami  , buddhu-queen [me , ofcourse Embarrassed] ke  baat ko toh acchi tarah se samjha  Dancing

Edited by austenrox - 21 December 2011 at 8:42am

.Comics_Music.

prahelika Senior Member
prahelika
prahelika

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

who is drooling on my bf u gals this is badErmm
LOLLOLyami u r too much.

Go to top