Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

   
Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

tu SiRa kya fan..aur mein ArSia kya..hey bhaggu!!! (Page 2)

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

wait  a big hug to koyel for this topic
u know me very well im a  complete arjun pankha from start  and plus i have never said anything bad abt sira or someone in public infact i always wanted  a big piece in this forum

but recent days i even cant control wen some ppl drag me into it ...
i know wat and all topic u r  mentioning  first one that arjun mean thread
i can understand that its her pov but that word mean is too much 
if the topic maker is evid raghav fan means we also evid arjun fans how can we keep quiet wen someone say like that plus we itself came into a  conclusion there in that mean thread that topic was over there itself



next one was that promo thread there discussion was going healthy yup i agree swetha's comment created all probs there .well i mentioned evil (cv's only) well i replied masoo in that thread itself and that one was over and in morning wen i saw that thread 2 particular person made a big mess of that single comment and brought both the fan base  well u cna see it there
the actual discussion was over wen i replied masoo but two ppl brough fan base thing etc etc and messed up  big ,if any true arsia  fans saws those kind of comments means pakka they willreply like that only  (im saying again i didnot brought the fan base in ) it was the two ppl(sira fans) who brought it
if u seee juno's fans means we  r active mostly on arsia at and plus if anything regarding yuvi or abi is mentioned in main page means we reply that
we  never started any probs over here plus we r not ready tooo  see a fi8 here and i promise that becoz of us nothing will happen no worries
untill they bring yuvi in

Completely agree with you yami...ClapClapClap
It will be better if they have all their hate against other characters in the AT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cskluv-readingworms.

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 5448

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!
PEACE is what I want esp. between ARSIA and SIRA fans...
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
Thanks 4 creating this topic.



dr bt we vent make this kind of topics na where u r using MEAN kind of wrd to raghav,...ur free to take d name,,do tell us who ve used this kinds of wrds in forums,..we talk in AT abt these things,.y don u guys evn use AT 4 dis kinds of discussions??


Cool down babes...
Its not abt using the word 'MEAN'...I noe that it was very OTT to use it for arjun...
& I m sorry if ur sentiments got hurt...but I m not gona name those ppl...it will create a new fight & I dont want that to happen...we have our own opinions...hope u understand Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.--HiNa--

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8928

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!
PEACE is what I want esp. between ARSIA and SIRA fans...
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
Thanks 4 creating this topic.


ritu  for ur kind info  darling plz  go and check which fan base members created the fi8  infact we were never into it  afterseeing some sira fans comments only i replied in tht thread ,they started first

and u r  talking abt hurting oh well zainab is a  sira fan and hhl forum knows abt it how can she mention arjun has  mean ... did u guys see any of us creating a  public topic and saying raghav is mean  ,first she mentioned then only we replied we too have that  damm feelings yaar ,that topic was over there itself ,plus we dnt do this kind of fanbase discussion in main page and i know tht not even a single true arsia fan will do tht  in main page ,yup i agree swetha comment was rude but that was over there itself plus she visits forum rarely only
stop blaming arsia fans alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9763

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prahelika

Thumbs Upthnx 4 posting such a nice topic dearClapwe r hhl fans 1st.becoz i don't want to be a ghochuLOLas u said we r natural creatures of emotion so sumtyms we take it too personally.but we will definitely try to control itSmile.but shall i be called ghochu if i drool over arjunBlushing?LOLplz don't do that.LOL

lol! well..you knew what i meant right? LOL ok...gochuness out. coolness in . Cool and i drool over arjun too...so..umm..that makes us..cool droolers ? Confused D'oh LOL
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9763

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

wait  a big hug to koyel for this topic
u know me very well im a  complete arjun pankha from start  and plus i have never said anything bad abt sira or someone in public infact i always wanted  a big piece in this forum

but recent days i even cant control wen some ppl drag me into it ...
i know wat and all topic u r  mentioning  first one that arjun mean thread
i can understand that its her pov but that word mean is too much 
if the topic maker is evid raghav fan means we also evid arjun fans how can we keep quiet wen someone say like that plus we itself came into a  conclusion there in that mean thread that topic was over there itself



next one was that promo thread there discussion was going healthy yup i agree swetha's comment created all probs there .well i mentioned evil (cv's only) well i replied masoo in that thread itself and that one was over and in morning wen i saw that thread 2 particular person made a big mess of that single comment and brought both the fan base  well u cna see it there
the actual discussion was over wen i replied masoo but two ppl brough fan base thing etc etc and messed up  big ,if any true arsia  fans saws those kind of comments means pakka they willreply like that only  (im saying again i didnot brought the fan base in ) it was the two ppl(sira fans) who brought it
if u seee juno's fans means we  r active mostly on arsia at and plus if anything regarding yuvi or abi is mentioned in main page means we reply that
we  never started any probs over here plus we r not ready tooo  see a fi8 here and i promise that becoz of us nothing will happen no worries
untill they bring yuvi in
a big fat suffocating hug to you as always , yammi Hug LOL...i know what you mean...i am pasting what i wrote to asmi cause i am too lazy to write in different isshtyle again Confused D'oh .i agree also...i guess she couldn't express what she wanted to say properly , you see...she did not mean that he is mean..but somewhere as she is a raghav fan..something in her pinched  when arjun said that..i totally agree she should not have said the word  mean..she should have plainly said that she disagrees with the statement Arjun made..i think that is fine , cause then she would express her feelings in a non-offensive manner ..cause everyone has different POVs...but yeah , as fans it hurts when someone says things like "mean" or something..i guess she should have expressed her view in another way...then i guess the topic could have been a healthy discussion instead Embarrassed..she should have expressed her views in a more neutral way..cause this is a forum...and everyone's actions reactions and sentiments should be valued and we should also learn the trick of speaking our heart out at the same time without hurting people...which she is not very good in Tongue..but i guess it eesssh okkaaai. Big smile 1 tym mistake -- human...same mistake repetition - stupid human LOL Tongue..but yes , yammi i completely agre with you..afterall i am also an arjun loobhhaar. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cskluv-

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 8928

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
who is drooling on my bf u gals this is badErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9763

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!
PEACE is what I want esp. between ARSIA and SIRA fans...
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
Thanks 4 creating this topic.



dr bt we vent make this kind of topics na where u r using MEAN kind of wrd to raghav,...ur free to take d name,,do tell us who ve used this kinds of wrds in forums,..we talk in AT abt these things,.y don u guys evn use AT 4 dis kinds of discussions??


Cool down babes...
Its not abt using the word 'MEAN'...I noe that it was very OTT to use it for arjun...
& I m sorry if ur sentiments got hurt...but I m not gona name those ppl...it will create a new fight & I dont want that to happen...we have our own opinions...hope u understand Embarrassed

yay!! kisine toh iss nikkami  , buddhu-queen [me , ofcourse Embarrassed] ke  baat ko toh acchi tarah se samjha  Dancing


Edited by austenrox - 21 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.

prahelika Senior Member
prahelika
prahelika

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 901

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

who is drooling on my bf u gals this is badErmm
LOLLOLyami u r too much.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Are Youuu ArSia Or SiRa Fan?

2 3 4 5

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 39   Views: 7133

--HiNa-- 39 7133 29 May 2012 at 12:17am by cuteangel....
falling in love[sira os]

2 3 4 5

Author: Direwolves   Replies: 37   Views: 8256

Direwolves 37 8256 21 April 2012 at 12:36am by skkm
SiRa Heaven #3- Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na Thay </3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 1123   Views: 28942

Masooma Bukhari 1123 28942 28 December 2011 at 12:51am by garima22
~ArSia / AbiRaj AT #3 ~tu ki jaane pyaar mera

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: pratsy   Replies: 1087   Views: 23062

pratsy 1087 23062 13 December 2011 at 4:22am by .dream-catcher.
which is your fav arsia scene ??

2

Author: -Cskluv-   Replies: 10   Views: 975

-Cskluv- 10 975 10 December 2011 at 8:05am by -Cskluv-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index