Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

tu SiRa kya fan..aur mein ArSia kya..hey bhaggu!!! (Page 10)

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
omg...wht happened here????

Any problem???? Shocked

btw i agree with you fully!!
I am a big Raghav and Sia fan, I watch HHL just for them but tht doesn't mean I have not respect for others pov..

And a so shocked to see the fight as i thought this is the most peaceful forum inspite of having two couples! Anyways, i take HHL as a show and I don't think we should forget reality!! so chill!

grt tp!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

omg...wht happened here????

Any problem???? Shocked

btw i agree with you fully!!
I am a big Raghav and Sia fan, I watch HHL just for them but tht doesn't mean I have not respect for others pov..

And a so shocked to see the fight as i thought this is the most peaceful forum inspite of having two couples! Anyways, i take HHL as a show and I don't think we should forget reality!! so chill!

grt tp!!
lol...haan fights toh thoda hua tha yaaha...i just wanted to make this post before world war ho jaata! LOL Tongue ...thanks for the support! Thumbs Up
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Originally posted by prc_fan1

i agree i love HHL :)
and i love Siya with both Arjun & Raghav.
My 1st attraction to the show was Siya-Raghav but after i saw Siya-Arjun's 1st meeting, i was attracted to them as well.
It gets difficult to pick. But still that doesn't mean that we can't love both.

btw, are you a Remix fan? Bhaggu reminds me of Anvesha! :)
YEAH...i love remix! LOL ashi was the bomb Cool ...tiya-- sometimes i felt banging this chica's head against the wall LOL Tongue ...i miss remix tons...too much to explain...i miss ashi-vrinda-mp friendshihp like anything...even though i could never connect to pri-meher-tiya...ok , i could connect to pri and meher..cause  i have two friends who are exactly like them...i mean , it was beautiful to see how these three simpered against one another...fought..sometimes even lied and backstabbed...but they realized that no matter how many mistakes they make..their emotions , their impulsive saving-my-friend acts regardless of them  having 20 billion cat fights..their bond, their platonic relationship is always above their follies and mistakes and wrong decisions as human beings and that is the sole key of why their life is worth living in mauriya minus the inter-personal love realm , they were the sunshine in each other's lives and yet they could not live a day without disagreeing with each other Embarrassed...i miss the word"banaah" so much! Ouch i miss yuvi also LOL...damn , i miss vrinda and aman too!! vrinda and aman remind me of my two close friends...they have the same height difference kya problem like vrinda and aman LOL...one is 4'11 and the other is 6'2 LOL LOL...ahh...i really miss remix...and i can't help but say bhaggu LOL...it's gotten into my system LOLand coming back to my topic...yeah , we can totally love them both.. Embarrassed oh and i miss those names Soniya Ray used to invent - taneja , sukheja , raheja , sawejha...ballooja  ROFL

I am currently re-watching Remix on YouTube & gosh, i miss this show. I mean, like what a show. I loved how no character in Remix was absolute; all had shades of goodness & could be mean at times. My favourites were Ashi-Yuvi & Sonia-Kukureja. Wasn't really a big TiaRa fan, they were cute though. I preferred Sid-Vrinda compared to Aman-Vrinda. And i just loved the whole cast of Remix. I mean what chemistry they all had. It was just PERFECT. I wish i knew such characters like those in Mourya High :(

coming to HHL, I lovee the show too, not as much as Remix, though. I just hope that they don't turn Arjun into a possessive or a negative kind of a character. I really love him, but i hate how he is behaving with Raghav currently. I hope that Arjun-Siya-Raghav can become the best buddies of Elite, despite the love triangle between them :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top