Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hinu hinu hinu i agreed in tat post itself tat yup swetha sentense was rude and ..have u seen me bashing himansh or raghav b4 nah ri8   tu check tat post again i replied after seeing ur reply it hurtd me :( and i nvr thought tat u wil reply like tat :( u reply made me sad first after tat nly i replied
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

i understand..i think i know which friend you are talking about... ...yeah , that does hurt...she should have implicated her frustration in a much more neutral way...it is right to express your honest view but also while doing so , keep in mind about other's sentiments and feelings...and she did not do that..which is wrong...she should expressed her views in a much more neutral and clear manner...i think that is what people should try to do ...express their views but make sure they don't include any harmful words either...i , as a girl..would not inter-personally be interested in raghav...but that does not mean i don't or won't try to  understand him either, everyone is worth understanding πŸ€—..judging people is very easy, understanding them is what marks the contrast between a prejudiced and a loving , caring, broad minded humanity ...the thing is i know raghav is not a bad person...the only problem i had with him from the very beginning was his overt pride...because pride is such  a quality that when it overshadows your persona and what you stand for..all your positive attributes as a human being get clouded by this single  , highlighted attribute or quality..for example , lets take Darcy from Pride and Prejudice for instance..his first appearance made the gentry class pronounce him to be " the most disagreeable man in the world " -- partially because of his naivete towards the social , neighborhood manners , and mainly because of his sheer unawareness of how to react in an atmosphere which he has never been in before..his awkwardness and shyness in standing in a country ball which he has never seen before was protected by his superficial pride , which was used as a defense mechanism ...same with raghav. he knows he cannot conquer the world but his pride is nothing but  a defense mechanism to motivate him that he can conquer anything around him if he wants to..regardless of never really contacting his own parents  or  the parents never even spreading  a smile glowing through the realm of care and love.. enough to witness their son's winning .,triumphant  face  from as far as the infinite journey of time ...regardless of all that inner deficiency of needed love and provision of necessary family bonding..raghav wants to prove to himself that he still can triumph no matter what..thus the overtly , exaggerated pride ...why do you think he jokes all the time? is he really as happy as he  always seems to be?? his jokes..his smile...his casual tease and his bond with juno are the main things which keep him going on  in life along with boxing too...he tries to make  these positive shades  cover up his unlimited , underlying gloom of not having healthy family relationships...i have said this before and i am saying it again...no one except juno sees that lost boy searching for care and love behind that smirking , conceited , overt proud mask   and siya is definitely going to be the one who will not only see the real lost and insecure boy inside him , but will also achieve in breaking this mask , and making raghav decide to neglect his pride later on , not reject. πŸ˜Š siya has to be the person who makes raghav realize that his pride needs to be neglected...varna RaSia kya pyaar kaise baarega...if both do not change each other for the better? ..

😲Ufff Kitna Labha Likti Ho Yaar  😳 πŸ€“ Itna Labha Update Meine Life Mein nahi PadtaπŸ€“ Books Ko Chod ki πŸ˜’πŸ€£
but whatever you wrote you have point in everything you have telent to explan everything  You Meant,,πŸ‘ 
Actually you getz me wrong πŸ€” 🀣 i meant one preson siad go to the hell Raghav i replied  Her and then not that preson but one of my friend replied Me Thats what hurted me more then 1st Preson Line
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

😲Ufff Kitna Labha Likti Ho Yaar  😳 πŸ€“ Itna Labh...sorry again πŸ˜›a Update Meine Life Mein nahi PadtaπŸ€“ Books Ko Chod ki πŸ˜’πŸ€£

but whatever you wrote you have point in everything you have telent to explan everything  You Meant,,πŸ‘ 
Actually you getz me wrong πŸ€” 🀣 i meant one preson siad go to the hell Raghav i replied  Her and then not that preson but one of my friend replied Me Thats what hurted me more then 1st Preson Line

sorry , yaar...mein bauhaut likh ti hoon. πŸ˜†...lol! yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ...you don't need to be sorry...mein pakka thi hoon bauhaut πŸ˜†...natural tendency 
--HiNa-- thumbnail

thank you , dreamy [ can i call you that? πŸ˜› ] ...hmm...whoever said it should have wrote his \her  feelings in a way more neutral manner 

Har Koi Thoda Na Tumhare Jaise Express Kar Sakta HaiπŸ˜’
*Because Everyone Cant Explan Like The Way You Did[Do]*πŸ˜†
 *But Whatever That Preson Siad that line she should not even Siad Such Thing*πŸ€”
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup... im an HHL fan and then a sira fan.. though i now watch HHL for sira.. hihi πŸ˜›
just like i love (my) vishal... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

nice post yar...  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

yup... im an HHL fan and then a sira fan.. though i now watch HHL for sira.. hihi πŸ˜›

just like i love (my) vishal... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

nice post yar...  πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you! πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

sorry , yaar...mein bauhaut likh ti hoon. πŸ˜†...lol! yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ...you don't need to be sorry...mein pakka thi hoon bauhaut πŸ˜†...natural tendency 

@Red dont get that line 🀣
@all Natural tendency and all 😈
@Black Sorry?ShockedI Dont Siad Sorry Shocked🀣
 @green woh line waha kaise aye?ShockedπŸ˜•Shockedi even dont wroteπŸ€“ *am i getting mad *🀣

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

*am i getting mad *

🀣

@Red dont get that line 🀣

@all Natural tendency and all 😈
@Black Sorry?😲I Dont Siad Sorry 😲🀣
 @green woh line waha kaise aye?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜²i even dont wroteπŸ€“ *am i getting mad *🀣

what i meant was mein naturally people ko pakkaney mein expert hoon πŸ€£ 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Awww Toh You Meant Pattney Mein I Was confused like Hell πŸ˜•
cause you was saying pakkney Mein i was What The?? pakkney mein 😲 do she cookz Pepple 😲 😲  πŸ€£ Because Pakkney Mein its Meaning In Coocking 🀣   πŸ€“  Even You Was   mein naturally people ko pakkaney mein expert hoon  *I Was *🀣 Pepple Ko Pakkney mein ExpertConfused Shocked🀣 *Its Sound Damn Funny]🀣*
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago