tu SiRa kya fan..aur mein ArSia kya..hey bhaggu!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

aaj we spammed lot over here haha thankie koyel and praha ::P giving me and asmu company
haha asmu chal we  will put entry in other forums too :P

which wali aab??
haha me randomly stalking  first  im stalking dekha forum  abb   next i will go zindagi forum and next hamaara second home sawbagyavati forum :P
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

haha me randomly stalking  first  im stalking dekha forum  abb   next i will go zindagi forum and next hamaara second home sawbagyavati forum :P

2day  m leaving,.momma gonna kill me...will catch u 2morrow,...ye zindagii which wala??
haha cyaaa  zindagi :P  additi guptaa kaaa show yaar
i agree i love HHL :)
and i love Siya with both Arjun & Raghav.
My 1st attraction to the show was Siya-Raghav but after i saw Siya-Arjun's 1st meeting, i was attracted to them as well.
It gets difficult to pick. But still that doesn't mean that we can't love both.

btw, are you a Remix fan? Bhaggu reminds me of Anvesha! :)
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prc_fan1

i agree i love HHL :)
and i love Siya with both Arjun & Raghav.
My 1st attraction to the show was Siya-Raghav but after i saw Siya-Arjun's 1st meeting, i was attracted to them as well.
It gets difficult to pick. But still that doesn't mean that we can't love both.

btw, are you a Remix fan? Bhaggu reminds me of Anvesha! :)
YEAH...i love remix! πŸ˜† ashi was the bomb πŸ˜Ž ...tiya-- sometimes i felt banging this chica's head against the wall πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ...i miss remix tons...too much to explain...i miss ashi-vrinda-mp friendshihp like anything...even though i could never connect to pri-meher-tiya...ok , i could connect to pri and meher..cause  i have two friends who are exactly like them...i mean , it was beautiful to see how these three simpered against one another...fought..sometimes even lied and backstabbed...but they realized that no matter how many mistakes they make..their emotions , their impulsive saving-my-friend acts regardless of them  having 20 billion cat fights..their bond, their platonic relationship is always above their follies and mistakes and wrong decisions as human beings and that is the sole key of why their life is worth living in mauriya minus the inter-personal love realm , they were the sunshine in each other's lives and yet they could not live a day without disagreeing with each other 😳...i miss the word"banaah" so much!  i miss yuvi also πŸ˜†...damn , i miss vrinda and aman too!! vrinda and aman remind me of my two close friends...they have the same height difference kya problem like vrinda and aman πŸ˜†...one is 4'11 and the other is 6'2 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...ahh...i really miss remix...and i can't help but say bhaggu πŸ˜†...it's gotten into my system πŸ˜†and coming back to my topic...yeah , we can totally love them both.. πŸ˜³ oh and i miss those names Soniya Ray used to invent - taneja , sukheja , raheja , sawejha...ballooja  πŸ€£
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
Well See I Will Honest
Fight Its Stared By On On ArSia Fan
When New promo out
one member siad
Raghav You Go To The Hell
I Answerd It Because it was to rude to handle as Raghav fan
Its Hurt the way now somone hav posted Arjun so mean post Its hurtd To all Juno,z fans and M To And like this way that member posted go to the hell raghav To raghav its hurted to us to ,,, we even have one heart
and on that post someone replys me very rudly *i gots very very very hurt* i was just trying to explan that just enjoy the show insead saying its all Raghav flud ,But Still I Dnt Repild   *Even That preson was close To M As My friend that thing hurted me more i never expected This Form Her But what i can do :,( *
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

yeah   fight  started  from arsia fan how can sumone say to raghav

Go to hell raghav...i mean wht has he done wrong

by the way nice post dear..we really need peace in hhl forum
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Well See I Will Honest
Fight Its Stared By On On ArSia Fan
When New promo out
one member siad
Raghav You Go To The Hell
I Answerd It Because it was to rude to handle as Raghav fan
Its Hurt the way now somone hav posted Arjun so mean post Its hurtd To all Juno,z fans and M To And like this way that member posted go to the hell raghav To raghav its hurted to us to ,,, we even have one heart
and on that post someone replys me very rudly *i gots very very very hurt* i was just trying to explan that just enjoy the show insead saying its all Raghav flud ,But Still I Dnt Repild   *Even That preson was close To M As My friend that thing hurted me more i never expected This Form Her But what i can do :,( *

i understand..i think i know which friend you are talking about... ...yeah , that does hurt...she should have implicated her frustration in a much more neutral way...it is right to express your honest view but also while doing so , keep in mind about other's sentiments and feelings...and she did not do that..which is wrong...she should expressed her views in a much more neutral and clear manner...i think that is what people should try to do ...express their views but make sure they don't include any harmful words either...i , as a girl..would not inter-personally be interested in raghav...but that does not mean i don't or won't try to  understand him either, everyone is worth understanding πŸ€—..judging people is very easy, understanding them is what marks the contrast between a prejudiced and a loving , caring, broad minded humanity ...the thing is i know raghav is not a bad person...the only problem i had with him from the very beginning was his overt pride...because pride is such  a quality that when it overshadows your persona and what you stand for..all your positive attributes as a human being get clouded by this single  , highlighted attribute or quality..for example , lets take Darcy from Pride and Prejudice for instance..his first appearance made the gentry class pronounce him to be " the most disagreeable man in the world " -- partially because of his naivete towards the social , neighborhood manners , and mainly because of his sheer unawareness of how to react in an atmosphere which he has never been in before..his awkwardness and shyness in standing in a country ball which he has never seen before was protected by his superficial pride , which was used as a defense mechanism ...same with raghav. he knows he cannot conquer the world but his pride is nothing but  a defense mechanism to motivate him that he can conquer anything around him if he wants to..regardless of never really contacting his own parents  or  the parents never even spreading  a smile glowing through the realm of care and love.. enough to witness their son's winning .,triumphant  face  from as far as the infinite journey of time ...regardless of all that inner deficiency of needed love and provision of necessary family bonding..raghav wants to prove to himself that he still can triumph no matter what..thus the overtly , exaggerated pride ...why do you think he jokes all the time? is he really as happy as he  always seems to be?? his jokes..his smile...his casual tease and his bond with juno are the main things which keep him going on  in life along with boxing too...he tries to make  these positive shades  cover up his unlimited , underlying gloom of not having healthy family relationships...i have said this before and i am saying it again...no one except juno sees that lost boy searching for care and love behind that smirking , conceited , overt proud mask   and siya is definitely going to be the one who will not only see the real lost and insecure boy inside him , but will also achieve in breaking this mask , and making raghav decide to neglect his pride later on , not reject. πŸ˜Š siya has to be the person who makes raghav realize that his pride needs to be neglected...varna RaSia kya pyaar kaise baarega...if both do not change each other for the better? ..
Originally posted by dreamlylife

yeah   fight  started  from arsia fan how can sumone say to raghav

Go to hell raghav...i mean wht has he done wrong

by the way nice post dear..we really need peace in hhl forum
thank you , dreamy [ can i call you that? πŸ˜› ] ...hmm...whoever said it should have wrote his \her  feelings in a way more neutral manner