Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

tu SiRa kya fan..aur mein ArSia kya..hey bhaggu!!!

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I am making this topic cause i saw some topic where there was some arguments and disagreements between arjun and raghav fans...therefore...before it develops into a mahayudh later on...i mean it can you never know right?...before it just in case ever does...i just want to remind people something if you don't mind...this is to spread peace only...Embarrassed

Before we ship any couple : SiRa or Arsia...please , please please remember..that we members gathered together as an assemblage because we are humse hai life fans first!! please let's not forget that...! there are different point of views on every character over here ..and there is nothing wrong with that..in fact we should take other people's point of view to the record so that it helps us individually to see the character more objectively instead of getting blinded in their love..Tongue..to be honest...i am complete Arjun pankha...i love him because he is a very clear representative of what every simple girl wants in her life...we are natural creatures of emotions , relations and poetry...even a strict business- materialist woman would always somewhere want a soul mate inside the burial of her heart no matter how much she scowls on the concept of love...and the prominent soul mate which most women want...is someone simple and yet someone down right passionate...and that defines Arjun...Arjun is perfection , to be apt...but as we go on in life and search for that perfect soul mate...and make it our destiny to find an ideal man..this destiny slowly fades...cause as we walk on the road of our life to find that someone...we realize that the heart does not seek idealism or perfection...it seeks the equal flawed , resented , emotionally frustrating half of our heart who is as equally flawed as us but completes the shape of our heart stuck in our body no matter how imperfect...cause they are the other half of  us which we eventually can't help but accept no matter how desirable our living example of perfection is...yet these two components are exactly what functions love worthy enough to live in life...Arjun is someone is wish i met in real life and fell hopelessly in love with..but i can't deny either keeping my rational thinking on..that raghav no matter how flawed compared to juno..no matter how equivocally wrong...is as flawed as Siya... in pride..in ambiguities ..in everything...yet both can't stop giving attention to one another..it's not their fault if their pieces of hearts complete the shape of it...it is just written...it's not wrong or right...it is just meant to be no matter how hard the fact is...please understand that i have always been a staunch supporter of Arjun..but all Arjun fans knew when HHL just begun..that SiRa will fall in love...it was inevitable...but that doesn't mean our hearts won't shatter for juno either...it will shatter in reminiscent pieces mind you...so please..let's try to see both sides rationally and proudly say that we are fans of HHL instead of being offended as Arjun fans..or being offended as SiRa fans...hope i made myself understandable cause i want peace in this forum as i am a part of it too...so in conclusion after all my bakwaas ramblings : 

hum peheley HHL fans hai phir ArSia yaa SiRa ke ghochu deewaane hai...

theek hai?  LOL

Edited by austenrox - 21 December 2011 at 9:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilighteramithumoonkmh....cuteangel....dreamlylifeSarunArhi4Ever.UroojMs-PakOs.mimz.Comics_Music.k-ekta fanBinKuchKahe.--Anna----HiNa--

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i agree we r HHL fans b4 ARSIA or SIRA fans,...!
bt y some ppl make d topic ki arjun is mean,..how can dy create such kind of topic,..is in dis forum since so long bt kabhi aisa topic nhi banaya ki it will hurt others bt suddently koi aaye n kahe ki dat prsn was mean den hume aacha nhi lagega coz we r his fans,...!!
humne strt nhi kiya tha discussion,..we arsia fans cmnted later coz it related to our juno,...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

i agree we r HHL fans b4 ARSIA or SIRA fans,...!
bt y some ppl make d topic ki arjun is mean,..how can dy create such kind of topic,..is in dis forum since so long bt kabhi aisa topic nhi banaya ki it will hurt others bt suddently koi aaye n kahe ki dat prsn was mean den hume aacha nhi lagega coz we r his fans,...!!
humne strt nhi kiya tha discussion,..we arsia fans cmnted later coz it related to our juno,...!
of course accha nahi lage gaa...i agree also...i guess she couldn't express what she wanted to say properly , you see...she did not mean that he is mean..but somewhere as she is a raghav fan..something in her pinched  when arjun said that..i totally agree she should not have said the word  mean..she should have plainly said that she disagrees with the statement Arjun made..i think that is fine , cause then she would express her feelings in a non-offensive manner ..cause everyone has different POVs...but yeah , as fans it hurts when someone says things like "mean" or something..i guess she should have expressed her view in another way...then i guess the topic could have been a healthy discussion instead Embarrassed
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Exactly my point!!!!!!
PEACE is what I want esp. between ARSIA and SIRA fans...
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
Thanks 4 creating this topic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh....readingworms.--HiNa--

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!
Pls guys...when an ARSIA fans hurls insults or bad comments & things like at SIRA fans, it hurts our sentiments & vice versa...
I've seen these things in this forum and I am not naming anyone, they themselves know who they are...
no problem , chica Thumbs Up LOL
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Exactly my point!!!!!!

dr bt we vent make this kind of topics na where u r using MEAN kind of wrd to raghav,...ur free to take d name,,do tell us who ve used this kinds of wrds in forums,..we talk in AT abt these things,.y don u guys evn use AT 4 dis kinds of discussions??
prahelika Senior Member
prahelika
prahelika

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upthnx 4 posting such a nice topic dearClapwe r hhl fans 1st.becoz i don't want to be a ghochuLOLas u said we r natural creatures of emotion so sumtyms we take it too personally.but we will definitely try to control itSmile.but shall i be called ghochu if i drool over arjunBlushing?LOLplz don't do that.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
wait  a big hug to koyel for this topic
u know me very well im a  complete arjun pankha from start  and plus i have never said anything bad abt sira or someone in public infact i always wanted  a big piece in this forum

but recent days i even cant control wen some ppl drag me into it ...
i know wat and all topic u r  mentioning  first one that arjun mean thread
i can understand that its her pov but that word mean is too much 
if the topic maker is evid raghav fan means we also evid arjun fans how can we keep quiet wen someone say like that plus we itself came into a  conclusion there in that mean thread that topic was over there itself

next one was that promo thread there discussion was going healthy yup i agree swetha's comment created all probs there .well i mentioned evil (cv's only) well i replied masoo in that thread itself and that one was over and in morning wen i saw that thread 2 particular person made a big mess of that single comment and brought both the fan base  well u cna see it there
the actual discussion was over wen i replied masoo but two ppl brough fan base thing etc etc and messed up  big ,if any true arsia  fans saws those kind of comments means pakka they willreply like that only  (im saying again i didnot brought the fan base in ) it was the two ppl(sira fans) who brought it
if u seee juno's fans means we  r active mostly on arsia at and plus if anything regarding yuvi or abi is mentioned in main page means we reply that
we  never started any probs over here plus we r not ready tooo  see a fi8 here and i promise that becoz of us nothing will happen no worries
untill they bring yuvi in

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prahelikareadingworms.pratsyRoshini1494

Go to top