Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh No :( Youre Tagline Is Superb :DD
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrit23

i wanna kill that bloody shameless...someone plz drown him, strangle him, murder him...plzzz...he's unbearable !!

but he's an unbelievable actor...
Originally posted by: coolsabs

told already that karde mushkil jina Shyamu Kamina...

Bad thing is that the good taglines don't come true but the bad once must come true...hehe...

Seriously yr...this is so unfair, if they havnt shown the good ones coming true, y torture us with the bad ones ??
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
truly i'm so fed up of Shyam!!!! Please CV just concentrate on developing ArHi story!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
the creepwa's intention is really very confusing...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I still ain't getting this spot, though this Is rather Alarming News! Now What conspiracy he's preparing for ? ðŸ¤¢ He has before hand tortured Enough Of it with his Games, and yet again he's on the parallel Lines to Spoil Everything! Plus, How Khushi will again get trapped into his graph, this is rather Perplexing situation! ðŸ˜• All I want that Snake Get the Hell Outta from Everyone's Side! ðŸ¤¢

Thanks for Sharing Sabs! (=
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nahiiinnn...(khushi style)... !!!😭
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I still ain't getting this spot, though this Is rather Alarming News! Now What conspiracy he's preparing for ? ðŸ¤¢ He has before hand tortured Enough Of it with his Games, and yet again he's on the parallel Lines to Spoil Everything! Plus, How Khushi will again get trapped into his graph, this is rather Perplexing situation! ðŸ˜• All I want that Snake Get the Hell Outta from Everyone's Side! ðŸ¤¢

Thanks for Sharing Sabs! (=

TFC but you know when the SP shows any bad promo or tagline is comes out true surely...so have the scared feelings in my mind...and you are welcome..
zaniax thumbnail
Wat the hell!!!! they finally showed a new tagline and wasted it on Shyam😡
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i knew the creep is upto something!!!
stupid!!hate him!!!